PDA

View Full Version : Will Revis play Gronkowski the majority of next week?

IronMexican
09-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Simple question. Do you think he will?

One catch, and already one TD. Dangerous, dangerous player. He's probably going to be everything Bill Belichick thought he was getting when he made Mike Vrabel his 6th linemen in goal line situations.

IronMexican
09-14-2010, 10:10 AM
>thread

Eric Dampier
09-14-2010, 10:12 AM
of all people, you calling me a faggot? hahaha!

it wasn't a bunch of rambling. maybe bigzak's psych is a money hungry prescription writing fool, i mean it's not out of the norm these days. i agree his best bet is to stay medicated but if the medication is making him feel uneasy in his own skin then it might have to do with how much he's taking and what he's taking. maybe the psych hasn't explored every avenue with zak.

if yall could stop being a bunch of dipshits for a minute just because i post a reply then maybe you'd understand what i am getting at. whether or not i explained myself too vaguely is no cause to torch me. ask me simply what i am getting at and i will kindly respond.

monosylab1k
09-14-2010, 10:39 AM
crofl i guess if your team sucks as much dick as the raiders, this is what you're left with.

monosylab1k
09-14-2010, 10:40 AM
"I masturbate to Gronk" > "I fuck 12 year old girls"

IronMexican
09-14-2010, 10:41 AM
The mere fact that IronMexican made this poll private, shows me he isn't ready.

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Tbh Darrell Revis is to small to be guarding Gronk, They would just run dump offs to Gronk all day and he would bully that nigga. My guess is big fat fuck Rex Ryan double covers him with Bart Scott and David Harris with safety help over the top from Jim Leonard when needed. If Wes Welker takes advantage of that and beats them, Rex Ryan will just tip his hat and move on. You can't let players as good as Gronk beat you tho, it would just be too easy.

IronMexican
09-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Tbh Darrell Revis is to small to be guarding Gronk, They would just run dump offs to Gronk all day and he would bully that nigga. My guess is big fat fuck Rex Ryan double covers him with Bart Scott and David Harris with safety help over the top from Jim Leonard when needed. If Wes Welker takes advantage of that and beats them, Rex Ryan will just tip his hat and move on. You can't let players as good as Gronk beat you tho, it would just be too easy.

:tu

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 12:04 PM
In all seriousness tho, Gronk is supposed to help in the following ways:

Give them a tight end who can block well.....Brady wasn't sacked at all, was only hit twice, and they averaged 5.1 YPC, so it's a safe bet Gronk did his job blocking.

Give Brady a dependable 3rd down target when Welker + Faulk + Moss are blanketed...they were 9-13 (70%) on 3rd downs, so given that converting 3rd downs 50% of the time is considered great offense, it's hard to say Gronk didn't come through in that area.

Help them become more physical and efficient in the red zone as a blocker/big target.....3 of 5 isn't great red zone efficiency but it woulda been 2 of 5 without Gronk. It's also not Gronk's fault Brady still forces it to Welker and Faulk at retarded times.

If Gronk only gets 1 yard and New England scores 38 points, fine by me. If Gronk only has 1 reception for 1 yard in a typical 2009 Patriots game where they score 17 ugly points all in the 1st half, can't convert 3rd downs, can't finish drives in the red zone, can't give the defense any rest at all in the 2nd half, and can't block for shit, then let the scoffing begin.

Eric Dampier
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
please show me where i told zak, "hur hur, ur shrink is gettin' paid." shit, i don't remember saying that at all. now, i did generalize the field and say it's corrupted, which it is, in the fewest words i could.

btw, i could care less if all of ST likes me or not, likes my posts or not. it's not a fuckin' popularity contest i'm shooting for.

here, to add fire on an already burning bush, i used to deal with anxiety and panic attacks daily due to my overuse of lsd back in '97 & '98. not until late '98 did i seek professional help in which i was referred to a counselor here who thought eating tacos with me was somehow "counseling". he then referred me to a psychiatrist who saw me for a mere 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription for effexorXR, kolonapin and something else i can't remember. i probably spelt all those bs drugs wrong but oh well.

anyhow, 5 yrs later and still nothing helped curb my anxiety. i ended up reading a bunch at that time about said subject and researching what i could on my own. my only solution to my problem was to dive back in head first. ongos were the solution and 6 yrs later, not 1 panic attack or anxiety.

now i didn't and don't have bi-polar disease and i wouldn't suggest someone to just go cold turkey as you've so kindly try to act like i have. all i am suggesting is that maybe zak should seek other counsel and see if they can help him out. i am also standing by my claim that psychs today are in it for the dough and that the field is bs. i will stand by that until proven otherwise.