PDA

View Full Version : Go to Hell SonicFan

samikeyp
05-20-2005, 12:33 AM
I have never called out an entire fan base before...I break that rule now. Tim Duncan is on the ground grabbing his ankle and you cheer? He tries to walk it off and you boo? Sip another latte and go the way of Kurt Cobain. Enjoy your summer.

bonesinaz
05-20-2005, 12:34 AM
I agree. I thought that was void of all human decency.

Spurminator
05-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Good riddance, fuckholes. I'd expect no less from a city that taunts a suicidal man on a bridge to jump because he's holding up traffic.

GrandeDavid
05-20-2005, 12:36 AM
I agree. Completely classless losers. Get hairier, Sonic chick.

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2005, 12:37 AM
fuck seattle. fuck the sonics. fuck james. fuck fortson.

Obstructed_View
05-20-2005, 12:37 AM
That was as classless as anything I've ever witnessed in the NBA. The Sonics fans turned into Denver fans, and they actually managed to distinguish themselves by cheering the injury of one of the classiest guys in sports.

I swear to god if Spurs fans ever did that I would stop rooting for the team.

Time for someone to post that "fuck all y'all" headline.

3rdCoast
05-20-2005, 12:38 AM
and you guys think spurs fans are any different? who was on this message borad earlier saying that duncan and daniels shoulnt have eaten together because they are enimies? i promise you that whoever that was , was cheering anytime a sonic got fouled hard and when Rad. went out in game 1.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 12:38 AM
And props to Tom Tolbert for calling them out.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 12:40 AM
who was on this message borad earlier saying that duncan and daniels shoulnt have eaten together because they are enimies? i promise you that whoever that was , was cheering anytime a sonic got fouled hard and when Rad. went out in game 1.

That was me.

And no, I wasn't cheering when Vlad got hurt game one. Some of you just don't get it.

samikeyp
05-20-2005, 12:40 AM
the SBC was quiet when he went down and gave the customary light applause when Radmanovich was wheeled off. So yes, I think Spurs fans are different. Eating together is different than cheering someone being injured and cheering about it.

3rdCoast
05-20-2005, 12:42 AM
That was me.

And no, I wasn't cheering when Vlad got hurt game one. Some of you just don't get it.

see, i think i do get it. didnt you say that the sonics and spurs were at "war"? in "war" do you hope that your "enemies" are alright, or do you wish them the worst?

Think logically.

50 cent
05-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Almost every other fan base is different including the Lakers when somebody gets hurt. Only Seattle and maybe Denver are that fucking classless. Fuck 'em.

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2005, 12:46 AM
that was a long ass game......

AFE7FATMAN
Disagree- You forgot the SUNS

and I also found a post on the dallas board suggesting someone should step on TD's ankle, however the poster got ripped by a few other for suggesting it.

mouse
Funny I remember Spur fans in The Dome cheering when kobe went down.

3rdCoast
05-20-2005, 12:50 AM
You guys are kidding yourselves trying to hold yourselves up to a higher standard than the rest of the NBA cities. You know you hope Dirk or Nash gets knocked the fuck out when they play the Spurs and you know you will all cheer for it. Don't fool yourselves.Spurs won, now go take a day off work tomorrow to have a Fiesta about it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 12:51 AM
in "war" do you hope that your "enemies" are alright, or do you wish them the worst?

Think logically.

Heed your own advice.

There's a difference going out to dinner with someone you're playing against for a fucking championship and showing good sportsmanship to an injured competitor.

As for your weak ass "war" tangent, the whole Geneva Convention is about treating your opponent in war with certain moral and ethical respect.

I had friends in HS that played on other teams I played against. We'd hang out on the weekends and shit, but when there was a game coming up or playoff time rolled around, it was about your teammates.

Friendships will always last, but team comes first.

And show a little perspective. Antonio was taking advantage of Duncan whenever he could. Meanwhile, Tim just stood there and took it all. That's lame. Antonio had no problem kicking his ass, it should have been returned in kind.

It's the playoffs, not Woodstock.

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:52 AM
You guys are kidding yourselves trying to hold yourselves up to a higher standard than the rest of the NBA cities. You know you hope Dirk or Nash gets knocked the fuck out when they play the Spurs and you know you will all cheer for it. Don't fool yourselves.Spurs won, now go take a day off work tomorrow to have a Fiesta about it.

^RACK^ this vato :smokin

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 12:53 AM
You know you hope Dirk or Nash gets knocked the fuck out when they play the Spurs and you know you will all cheer for it. Don't fool yourselves.

Spare me troll. I was bummed that Rad and then Rashard got hurt, I want to beat teams at full strength, not having asterick shit floating around out there like the LA series a few years back.

Its' funny that you're trying to be righteous though, given your past couple of weeks on this site.

3rdCoast
05-20-2005, 12:53 AM
its black and white - either you are friends and play clean or your are at war and want them out. black and white. dont kid yourself

RobinsontoDuncan
05-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah, mouse had a point there, I don't like Kobe very much at all.... I would not be being honest with myself if i didn't say i smile when he goes down.

boutons
05-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Spurs have really drawn two opponents with bitchy, whiny mouths, and gawd-awful worst fans. Cheering an injured opponent? Pitiful sack of shit scumbag fans.

3rdCoast
05-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Spare me troll. I was bummed that Rad and then Rashard got hurt, I want to beat teams at full strength, not having asterick shit floating around out there like the LA series a few years back.

Its' funny that you're trying to be righteous though, given your past couple of weeks on this site.

now i am a troll just because i dont like the spurs???i thought this place was suspossed to be different than spurs report where all fans could come. i didnt just show up here during the playoffs. i have been around for a while and am simply voicing my opinion.

smeagol
05-20-2005, 12:56 AM
What is an imbecile Heat fan doing posting in a Spurs board anyway?

Bring something or go away.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 12:57 AM
The problem is you want to crystalize it as black and white. The reality is somewhere in the middle.

Like all the people that were saying "don't foul hard, that's a flagrant, and that's lame." THere's a difference between a flagrant and good playoff fouls.

I guess all that salt water has gone to your head.

mouse
Yeah, mouse had a point there, I don't like Kobe very much at all.... I would not be being honest with myself if i didn't say i smile when he goes down.

An Honest spurs fan? you sure your from San Antonio? :lmao

slayermin
Kobe is an egotistical azzhole. I am not sure if I would cheer his injury but I wouldn't feel bad.

How can anyone hate TD? TD is class.

Jimcs50
Fuck them...have a long offseason assholes!!

Tek_XX
05-20-2005, 12:58 AM
There will always individual assholes in any fan base, but for a whole crowd to get excited when an opposing player goes down is totally classless, and i guarantee you that the SBC center would NEVER do that

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:58 AM
The problem is you want to crystalize it as black and white. The reality is somewhere in the middle.

Like all the people that were saying "don't foul hard, that's a flagrant, and that's lame." THere's a difference between a flagrant and good playoff fouls.

I guess all that salt water has gone to your head.

Dude your making him look good by him getting your goat. He must of said something that is true, why else is it bothering you so?

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Man, fuck those guys in their dirty coffee stained asses.

Psssst! some of us don't notice another mans ass :lmao

baseline bum
05-20-2005, 01:00 AM
When Duncan went down and got disrespected by the whole loser fan base I knew there was no fucking way the Spurs were losing that game. I knew Duncan was going to start tearing shit up.

Every Seattle fan who reads this, a big fat fuck you. How's it taste getting sent fishing by the man you cheered for getting hurt and booed for getting up from it?

Aggie Hoopsfan
It doesn't bother me, I'm just having fun with a dumb Heat fan.

Dre_7
BTW when they showed the crowd, there were some that were not classless. I saw a woman make a face (as if in disgust with the fans) when they were booing and start clapping.

So not ALL of their fans are jerks.

IX_Equilibrium
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM

Does sucking ass come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it? You're a fucking attention whore bitch.

goliath
I wasnt all that upset when they cheered. Ive heard that many times.

But Ive never heard a crowd cheer as loud as that, or even ever, when a player gets up.

Classless

ALVAREZ6
Seattle + Fans = FUCK YOU!

Fortson + James = mother fucking dirtbags

Allen = whiny ass whore

Fans = classless dirtbags that cheer when players get hurt.

fuck seattle in general.

mouse
05-20-2005, 01:04 AM
You must the type of guy that needs the lights off to be able to perform then. :fro

Lights off? is not enough, my wife is so ugly I still need a blind fold. :lmao

baseline bum
05-20-2005, 01:05 AM
A couple of fans doesn't change the fact that most of those pieces of shit cheered Duncan going down. Fuck every Seattle fan. Every single one of you.

mouse
05-20-2005, 01:07 AM
It doesn't bother me, I'm just having fun with a dumb Heat fan.

Luckly after the Mavs get done with the Spurs, you won't have to deal with any more Heat fans :lmao

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2005, 01:09 AM
I don't hate all sonic fans, just the fuckers that deserve to be hated.

But out of all the fuckers in seattle, it has to Fortdaughter that I hate the most! :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Whatever mouse.

I don't even think _allas will make it, but if they do when it's done I'm going to have bragging rights over all my fellow co-workers up here in Plano.

JustSpurs
05-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Lights off? is not enough, my wife is so ugly I still need a blind fold. :lmao :lol :rollin :lol

2centsworth
05-20-2005, 01:21 AM
see, i think i do get it. didnt you say that the sonics and spurs were at "war"? in "war" do you hope that your "enemies" are alright, or do you wish them the worst?

Think logically.
Go away or stop sounding so foolish. Nobody wished an injury on anyone. War is a metaphor for the game.