PDA

View Full Version : Parker in a Laker Facility

nbaman99
09-14-2010, 08:48 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=5269228&fbid=430236248172&id=130297048172&ref=nf

nbaman99
09-14-2010, 08:49 PM
This is on Facebook btw

DesignatedT
09-14-2010, 08:55 PM
OMG freak out

Venti Quattro
09-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Future point guard. Somewhere, Mitch Kupchak is working on a Tony Parker for Luke Walton swap. Beneficial for both teams. Eva's going to get closer to where she works and Richard Jefferson will benefit from Walton's addition to the Spurs.

Brazil
09-14-2010, 08:59 PM
w/o tp ST offseason would be boring :lol

Parker2112
09-14-2010, 09:02 PM
dude has an agenda. top $. nothing to see here.

nbaman99
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
w/o tp ST offseason would be boring :lol

:toast

Man In Black
09-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Nope, for you people who don't live in So Cal like me...it's much easier for an NBA player to get his workout at a pro facility than say, 24 hour Fitness or LA Sports. The El Segundo Facility is private so TP doesn't have to worry about anything but working out. You're married to a Hollywood actress, it's the off-season, AND HE'S WORKING OUT. Him doing a boxing workout with BOTH gloves indicates that he has NO HAND ISSUES. That's a good sign. It's not indicative of anything else. His agenda is to win another championship in San Antonio and earn an extension like his backcourt mate, Manu Ginobili. Why some of you CAN'T see that is beyond me? Some of you are so EASILY swayed by MEDIA.

DesignatedT
09-14-2010, 09:20 PM
dude has an agenda. top $. nothing to see here.

?

8FOR!3
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
His hips are hardly turned, terrible right cross.

Venti Quattro
09-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Getting ready to fight Eva :lol

Brazil
09-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Nope, for you people who don't live in So Cal like me...it's much easier for an NBA player to get his workout at a pro facility than say, 24 hour Fitness or LA Sports. The El Segundo Facility is private so TP doesn't have to worry about anything but working out. You're married to a Hollywood actress, it's the off-season, AND HE'S WORKING OUT. Him doing a boxing workout with BOTH gloves indicates that he has NO HAND ISSUES. That's a good sign. It's not indicative of anything else. His agenda is to win another championship in San Antonio and earn an extension like his backcourt mate, Manu Ginobili. Why some of you CAN'T see that is beyond me? Some of you are so EASILY swayed by MEDIA.

:nope too reasonable opinion

Man In Black
09-14-2010, 09:44 PM
:nope too reasonable opinion
I know. Logic, what a concept! :toast

DynastySpurs210
09-14-2010, 09:49 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134498

DesignatedT
09-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Once the season starts and he starts playing at a high level again all the parker hate will go away. People don't understand that our title hopes rely on him getting back into finals mvp form.

ALVAREZ6
09-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Once the season starts and he starts playing at a high level again all the parker hate will go away. People don't understand that our title hopes rely on him getting back into finals mvp form.

Haha, our title hopes rely on MANY more things than just TP. The Spurs need each of the big 3 to play at the top of their game along with a consistent bench. They all need to stay healthy, and George Hill needs to elevate his game further, McDyess needs to continue producing, and Jefferson needs to finally play like he belongs in the league.

Man In Black
09-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Haha, our title hopes rely on MANY more things than just TP. The Spurs need each of the big 3 to play at the top of their game along with a consistent bench. They all need to stay healthy, and George Hill needs to elevate his game further, McDyess needs to continue producing, and Jefferson needs to finally play like he belongs in the league.

Him getting to Finals MVP level means that those other guys don't have to raise their games as much, they should, but even if they don't...as long as Parker plays at that level again, plus you get Duncan & Ginobili at full strength...WATCH OUT!

DesignatedT
09-14-2010, 10:31 PM

Oh I understand this... I'm just saying that Parker is going to have to be our best player throughout this entire season for us to have a chance. Of course health and a good bench are key issues but none are bigger than Tony getting back to his 2007 form.

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Future point guard. Somewhere, Mitch Kupchak is working on a Tony Parker for Luke Walton swap. Beneficial for both teams. Eva's going to get closer to where she works and Richard Jefferson will benefit from Walton's addition to the Spurs.

Do it Mitch:toast

FkLA
09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
]His agenda is to win another championship in San Antonio and earn an extension like his backcourt mate, Manu Ginobili. Why some of you CAN'T see that is beyond me? Some of you are so EASILY swayed by MEDIA.

you forgot the part where the spurs and tony bake rainbow cupcakes and live happily ever after

gospursgojas
09-15-2010, 12:12 AM
This would have made your post funnier:

Future point guard. Somewhere, Mitch Kupchak is working on a Tony Parker for Luke Walton swap. Beneficial for both teams. Eva's going to get closer to where she works and Richard Jefferson will also get closer to where he works.

Man In Black
09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
you forgot the part where the spurs and tony bake rainbow cupcakes and live happily ever after

C'mon now...they'd bake chimichangas with a side salad and French Dressing.
This is the course that gives you the best chance at long term success. There aren't any other Top 10 PG's that are coming to SA at a rate cheaper than TP's. So for all of you to think that NYK is able to swing a deal using scrubs and cash, that shit ain't happening.

timtonymanurich
09-15-2010, 01:37 AM
His hips are hardly turned, terrible right cross.

He's Tony Parker, not Sugar Ray Leonard! :nope:nope:nope:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Pro basketball player. It's probably just a ken po work out.

Thanks for guessing though, :toast

ChumpDumper
09-15-2010, 04:15 AM
NBA players work out in other teams' facilities all the time.

Case in point: Jeff Foster in San Antonio.

[/lakerfan wet dream]

Venti Quattro
09-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Do it Mitch:toast

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=26whvyl

benefactor
09-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Parker will be with the Spurs this season...probably the last impact season of Duncan's career. That's all that really matters right now.

Harry Callahan
09-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Question to Laker D-Bags on this site.
Where is the salary cap room to sign a $12-15MM per year player?

The only individual players that could swing salary via sign and trade that are Gasol and Bryant (which isn't happening). The lesser players on the LAL roster would not be enough talent wise - these players have injury issues or psychological problems (you know who I'm talking about).

The Mid-Level exception is the only vehicle available to sign a player for the LAL and Parker is looking for a lot more money than that.

In other words, Parker worked out at private facility close to where his beer wench works. Nothing more than that.

TJastal
09-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Oh I understand this... I'm just saying that Parker is going to have to be our best player throughout this entire season for us to have a chance. Of course health and a good bench are key issues but none are bigger than Tony getting back to his 2007 form.

Typical foggy headed TP homer opinion. Fast forward to 2010 already.

Parker doesn't need to average 20+ for the spurs to succeed. They just need him to score efficiently, not turn the ball over, and make an concerted effort to get other guys involved in the offense.

The good ol' days of TP the 1 man fast break/scoring machine had their place in time, but that is not a good idea anymore for a variety of reasons. The spurs need him to diversify now. They need him to shift his focus to getting the other guys on the team involved and not worry about his scoring average. The spurs will have plenty of guys who can score now. Same goes for Manu. Ideally, I'd like to see both their scoring averages drop 2-3 pts and assists go up 1-2 each.. though I'd settle for even less than that. If they both did that instead of trying to win scoring titles the spurs will be in much better shape IMO.

mountainballer
09-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Tony walks to a Lakers facility to punch some guys there. what's wrong about that?

picc84
09-15-2010, 09:13 AM

He'll be a Laker within a year.

ohmwrecker
09-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Let's see . . . you are a professional basketball player in LA and you want to work out . . . hmmm . . .

rjv
09-15-2010, 10:55 AM

preaching to the morons. might as well spare the effort.

lefty
09-15-2010, 11:01 AM
He is not staying in SA

PDXSpursFan
09-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Trade his ass now :rolleyes

hater
09-15-2010, 11:40 AM
there are some stupid motherfuckers up in here

westbound17
09-15-2010, 11:52 AM
TP for AB! :D

lefty
09-15-2010, 11:58 AM
Trade his ass now :rolleyes
Yes ! :lol

DesignatedT
09-15-2010, 12:31 PM
If they both did that instead of trying to win scoring titles the spurs will be in much better shape IMO.

What are you even talking about? Are you saying that Tony and Manu are worried about there scoring average because that couldn't be further from the truth

ChumpDumper
09-15-2010, 12:48 PM
I see the season has already started for the agenda posters.

Blackjack
09-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Tony walks to a Lakers facility to punch some guys there. what's wrong about that?

Somebody knows what's up. :tu

Has no one ever seen Rocky?

You put the opponents picture in your mirror to see it every day when you wake up. Tony's mirror obviously wasn't big enough to fit that big of a Lakers logo.

The obvious is so obvious. Tony's got the eye of the tiger.

Killakobe81
09-15-2010, 01:32 PM
future point guard. Somewhere, mitch kupchak is working on a tony parker for luke walton swap. Beneficial for both teams. Eva's going to get closer to where she works and richard jefferson will benefit from walton's addition to the spurs.

lol ...

Killakobe81
09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Question to Laker D-Bags on this site.
Where is the salary cap room to sign a $12-15MM per year player?

The only individual players that could swing salary via sign and trade that are Gasol and Bryant (which isn't happening). The lesser players on the LAL roster would not be enough talent wise - these players have injury issues or psychological problems (you know who I'm talking about).

The Mid-Level exception is the only vehicle available to sign a player for the LAL and Parker is looking for a lot more money than that.

In other words, Parker worked out at private facility close to where his beer wench works. Nothing more than that.

LOL, cold blooded!

nbaman99
09-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Yes ! :lol

Really? just because he practice in the Laker gym? wow

lefty
09-16-2010, 08:10 AM
No! Because he's Mexican
And has calf tats