PDA

View Full Version : an intelligent response for my hero - tpark.

MannyIsGod
08-11-2004, 03:26 AM
pick a subject to debate on tpark. lets go biatch.

T Park Num 9
08-11-2004, 03:36 AM
yay or nay.

Mayonaise on an ear of corn.

Yay or nay,

may with French Fries.

Yay or Nay.

you actually being a nice guy, but just acting like a hardass on the forum.

:blah :)

MannyIsGod
08-11-2004, 03:45 AM
i am a nice guy, but i hate your idiotic and uninformed political posting. it's one thing when people like ahf, neocon, and marcus put together coherent arguements in a correct context to express their thoughts, but you are an absolute moron on the subjects and constantly drop your sarcastic bombs.

'oh waaaaaaaaasn't it dubya who contributed .00000001 percent of the us budget to be spent in a way that i have no clue about

nooooooooooooooooooo he's evil'

did you know that the small amount of money they decided to send to africa to fight aids has now been cut back/

did you know that bush has wasted money on many things like his marrige promotion which would be better spent fighting aids/

and then there is the changing of every godamn thread you post in into politics.

as for me acting like a hardass on the forum, i act no differently in real life.

T Park Num 9
08-11-2004, 03:49 AM
true.

But you used to civil to a point.

Truce, I dont bring up politics,

you end the war against yours truely.

Deal?

DuffMcCartney
08-11-2004, 03:49 AM
as for me acting like a hardass on the forum, i act no differently in real life.

Come on now Manny....I've met you and there's nothing about you that says hard...or ass....jackass maybe...but not just ass.

MannyIsGod
08-11-2004, 04:05 AM
and i didn't label myself as a hardass, that was tpark.

i simply am the way i am on here, in real life.

T Park Num 9
08-11-2004, 04:08 AM
hes not a hardass.

Id say hes a tell it like it is, dont give a shit what anyone thinks type of person.

We agree more often than not, its too bad Manny doesnt see that.

The peace offering is offered once again.....:drunk

bigzak25
08-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Bush 04'! :smokin2

reeel classey manney.:p

Useruser666
08-11-2004, 10:56 AM
marrige promotion which would be better spent fighting aids

Doesn't marriage fight the spread of aids? As in, people sticking with one partner they know. I know it's some what of a stretch, but isn't that a result? Why would that money be better spent on people in another continent? Just wondering.

Useruser666 :eyebrow

CosmicCowboyXXX
08-11-2004, 11:00 AM
actually you both suck....:lol

but I have to admit some of leftovers of your drunken middle of the night exchanges are....uhhhhh....interesting.

kind of like walking in sober the next day at the scene of a college party...and going...damn!...did he really pass out wearing his underwear on his head?

scott
08-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Now that I've realized that everyone on this forum with any political interest is just another run of the mill partisan, I no longer cringe at T Park.

T Park, I like you.

T Park Num 9
08-12-2004, 12:36 PM
lier.

You steel hait mee scoottt

MannyIsGod
05-30-2006, 01:30 AM
:lmao @ the bump.

angel_luv
05-30-2006, 09:19 AM
haha- fun read.

And way late, but good point User. :)

Vashner
05-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Yea but I think that was before Tpark bailed on the Spurs and said he was gonna quit the forum if they won a ring. Forgiven but not forgotten. (Should still be a negative 500 mark on his Spurstalk credit report for 8 years at least)

Oscar DeLa
05-30-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't know what it is but manny has changed

Jekka
05-30-2006, 10:54 AM
haha- fun read.

And way late, but good point User. :)

Wives in India would disagree - their husbands have been spreading AIDS like wildfire there thanks to infidelity. Education is more important than presumed monogamy it seems.

angel_luv
05-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Wives in India would disagree - their husbands have been spreading AIDS like wildfire there thanks to infidelity. Education is more important than presumed monogamy it seems.

Doesn't marriage fight the spread of aids? As in, people sticking with one partner they know. I know it's some what of a stretch, but isn't that a result? Why would that money be better spent on people in another continent? Just wondering.

Useruser666 :eyebrow

I agree fidelity is key... as it appears does User. :)

Jekka
05-30-2006, 11:14 AM

I'm just saying that marriage does not always = fidelity in the real world, and that education about the disease is more important than marriage promotion for that reason.

angel_luv
05-30-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm just saying that marriage does not always = fidelity in the real world, and that education about the disease is more important than marriage promotion for that reason.

I think if our government would actively focus on promoting godly character that we would see a decrease in a lot of problems- including aids.

I believe to make the changes we both want both education and a strong stand for Christian values, such as fidelity in marriage, is required. Knowledge without the developed character to live the good we learn is useless.

kris
05-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Seperation of church and state.

SpursWoman
05-30-2006, 12:54 PM

That post was from 2 years ago (before we even met), but I hope he still feels that way. :lol

SpursWoman
05-30-2006, 12:59 PM
I think if our government would actively focus on promoting godly character that we would see a decrease in a lot of problems- including aids.

I believe to make the changes we both want both education and a strong stand for Christian values, such as fidelity in marriage, is required. Knowledge without the developed character to live the good we learn is useless.

In a perfect world one would hope so, but those who don't believe in God or Christianity, or any type of religion for that matter, would argue that that would infringe on their freedom of (or from?) religion. Education about the disease and how people can protect themselves from it is infinitely more important at this point.

MannyIsGod
05-30-2006, 01:04 PM
There is no proof that marriage has any effect on the spread of AIDS. When studies come out that show 75% of people in marriages are unfaithful, its not hard to see why. However, there is proof that the correct use of a condom can prevent the spread of not only AIDS, but other STDs.

Besides, the marriage initiatives Bush put through in his first term had nothing to do with AIDS and everything to do with pandering to his political base.

T Park
05-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Wtf?

angel_luv
05-30-2006, 05:49 PM
That post was from 2 years ago (before we even met), but I hope he still feels that way. :lol

If he is smart, he is even more sure now. You are a keeper. :)