PDA

View Full Version : sons Geno Auriemma is the man

BRHornet45
09-16-2010, 02:30 AM
sons you gotta love his sarcasm and cockiness

(click the link ESPN won't allow it to be embedded)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIkPetSov4

7pIkPetSov4

CRNqUruQXuc

Excerpt from his book "Geno" ...

"Anyway, we win our regional game against Purdue, and here come the writers. They want to know what I think of Harry and Pat. Villanova had beaten us earlier that year, so they want to know if I think Harry has given Pat any insights into our team. So I say, "I'm not worried about that. Pat is going to coach her team the way she coaches her team. But what I am really sick of is this Harry and Pat stuff. If I hear one more story about the two of them, I'm going to throw up. They're over each other's house, they're having a cookout, they are in the hot tub together, probably. How far is this going to go?"

The writers are laughing, and I'm laughing as I say it, but obviously it doesn't go over too well. Pat never says anything to me, but I get word she is ticked off. Harry isn't mad at all, but he does call me up to say, "What are you doing?" I shoot back with, "Yo, how's the hot tub?" He says, "You've got to stop." I say, "No, you've got to stop, because you know, she's married and you're married and you better cut it out, or people will start talking."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?page=geno/excerpt

BRHornet45
09-16-2010, 02:41 AM
sons the list of professional players he has produced out of UCONN is ridiculous ...

- Diana Taurasi (the best to ever do it)
- Rebecca Lobo
- Sue Bird
- Swin Cash
- Tina Charles
- Svetlana Abrosimova
- Asjha Jones
- Charde Houston

BRHornet45
09-16-2010, 10:56 PM
sons show some mothafuckin props

skut_farkus
09-16-2010, 10:58 PM
god bless

fevertrees
09-17-2010, 12:00 AM
I just bought his book and will start it soon...love that DT3 has the foreword in it =D

TheManFromAcme
09-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Geno's the man :tu

fevertrees
09-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Geno's the man :tu

Cosigned