PDA

View Full Version : Trolls that I miss

ambchang
09-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Rappin' Shaq
Rapping Robinson
Rapin' Kobe
Native American

The new waves are trolls are pretty low on the comedy scale, nothing fresh, it's a continuous line of Kobe > whoever.

:depressed

Giuseppe
09-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I miss Will Hunting.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2010, 10:48 AM
jonathan goldsmith and walt kowalski for funny as shit too...they need to make an appearance

Jonathan Goldsmith
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
jonathan goldsmith and walt kowalski for funny as shit too...they need to make an appearance

I don't usually enjoy making appearances but when I do I prefer it to be on spurs talk, stay thirsty my friends.

Ace
09-16-2010, 10:54 AM
I miss Will Hunting.
Is he a teenage boy?

Giuseppe
09-16-2010, 11:03 AM
No, he was waitin' on Artest to implode.

It ended up topsy-turvy. Us topsy. Him turvy.

tee, hee.

IronMexican
09-16-2010, 11:18 AM
No, he was waitin' on Artest to implode.

It ended up topsy-turvy. Us topsy. Him turvy.

tee, hee.

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Walt Kowalski was banned because Rocketfan got butthurt at him using a racial slur directed at oriental people. So if you miss him, blame Rocketfan.

Venti Quattro
09-16-2010, 11:50 AM
LeCrab. Where the fuck was this troll during The Decision

rockets
09-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Walt Kowalski was banned because Rocketfan got butthurt at him using a racial slur directed at oriental people. So if you miss him, blame Rocketfan.

Ha!

You're just worried that we're gonna get Bosh and take over the West. Scared? I bet you can hardly sleep at night. Yeah I know he's on the Heat now but we have a winning tradition, a great GM, and a tradition of winning (back to back in teh 90's :lobt2::lobt2:) so he's just gonna void his contract and come here.

What do the Suns have? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

CavsSuperFan
09-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Who ever it was that made up that Lamar Odom rap during free agency...

Native American
09-16-2010, 01:08 PM
A true warrior is patient, takes his time, and never rushes, never showing his enemy too much too soon. Trudat. A warrior who is too confident and too eager too quickly will often find himself defeated. Can ya dig? There's a saying that the big and bold warrior who runs into danger will find his feet broken, yamean? And by that I mean the big man who runs without caution will find his feet broken, Yao Ming?

LnGrrrR
09-16-2010, 01:24 PM
CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAS?

Sorry, just watched the Warrriors last week... that line is stuck in my head.

AnthonyM
09-16-2010, 01:28 PM
A true warrior is patient, takes his time, and never rushes, never showing his enemy too much too soon. Trudat. A warrior who is too confident and too eager too quickly will often find himself defeated. Can ya dig? There's a saying that the big and bold warrior who runs into danger will find his feet broken, yamean? And by that I mean the big man who runs without caution will find his feet broken, Yao Ming?

:lmao

Phillip
09-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Jonathan is still the best troll ever

chow

Venti Quattro
09-16-2010, 01:32 PM

We have a winner!!! :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

PGDynasty24
09-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Native American is the shit

LeCrab
09-16-2010, 01:42 PM
LeCrab. Where the fuck was this troll during The Decision

I've been retired for like 9 months. Traveled down south sippin on patron smokin that purp and pinchin on some cuban mami bootys at the beach.

You don't need to see me. Stop bein shellfish.

Rappin' Lamar
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Who ever it was that made up that Lamar Odom rap during free agency...

Lamar coming back to town, no pussy is safe now
no Sasha, don't wait for me at the airport
took care of business at the world
you fools expect anything other than gold?

First cruised through Europe, bringin the pain
bodies on the ground, yeah that was me through spain
cut them niggas up like a fine stiletto
then went on to play in some shit infested ghetto
I was told later that was greece

Turkey was neat according to Khloe
I said bitch, just shut up and finish giving me blowie
what do I know? I was too busy kicking ass and looking good
Big L once again was the hero at the end of the day
just like in the lakers, bitch get out the way

cesare borgia
09-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Sporkskiller. He was a Phoenix fan that always posted in the Spurs forum! I was lurking at this site during that time!

DeadlyDynasty
09-17-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't usually enjoy making appearances but when I do I prefer it to be on spurs talk, stay thirsty my friends.

ftw:lol