PDA

View Full Version : Police say Wash. acid attack self-inflicted

Strike
09-16-2010, 09:13 PM
VANCOUVER, Wash. — A woman who gained sympathy worldwide after she claimed a random assailant threw acid on her face came forward Thursday with startling admission: She inflicted the attack on herself.

Full Story Here. (http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100916/US.Thrown.in.Face/)

What. The. Fuck.

benefactor
09-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Borderline personality disorder. I see them every day. They cut themselves "attempting" suicide, jump out of moving cars, eat bottles of pills that they know won't kill them, etc...all in the name of attention seeking.

Richard Cranium
09-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Borderline personality disorder. I see them every day. They cut themselves "attempting" suicide, jump out of moving cars, eat bottles of pills that they know won't kill them, etc...all in the name of attention seeking.

And some men will even tear off one of their own testicles.

lebomb
09-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Why do white people always say a black person harmed them? To make the crime see that much more believable? Well, keep crying wolf. :hat

Latarian Milton
09-17-2010, 08:16 PM
obviously she was unsatisfied with the look of her face and one day she finally got pissed at her ugliness and decided to destroy it. honestly i believe she looks better now than before. the only thing intolerable is the bitch slandered some black bro with the crime committed by herself, acting like a victim. blacks never do such stuffs even if we hate the fucking bitches, we would feel no pride doin this. our extra time and energy should be saved for more hoodrat stuffs, we will go hoodratting as much as we can.

jack sommerset
09-17-2010, 08:32 PM
When that story broke I felt so bad for the girl, thought what brave women she was and I wish I could be that forgiving. Turns out she is a fucking freak show cunt!

Latarian Milton
09-17-2010, 09:13 PM
When that story broke I felt so bad for the girl, thought what brave women she was and I wish I could be that forgiving. Turns out she is a fucking freak show cunt!

the bitch is about 80% asian which explains a lot.

ashbeeigh
09-17-2010, 09:33 PM
I still feel bad for her, just in a different way.

LnGrrrR
09-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Maybe she was trying to write a B into her face with acid? :lol

The Franchise
09-17-2010, 11:02 PM
VANCOUVER, Wash. — A woman who gained sympathy worldwide after she claimed a random assailant threw acid on her face came forward Thursday with startling admission: She inflicted the attack on herself.

Full Story Here. (http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100916/US.Thrown.in.Face/)

What. The. Fuck.

Just like the crazy bitch that cut the backwards B into her face. It takes a certain kind of fool.

4>0rings
09-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Sounds like something the Mav Krew would do for attention whoring.

Alex Haley
09-18-2010, 02:50 PM
And some men will even tear off one of their own testicles.

:lmao