PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Cleveland

LeCrab
09-16-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm deeply sorry for the hurt that I caused from pinching y'all Clevelanders

I'm sorry to my Cav team mates for also pinching them in the heart.

I'm sorry to Dan Gilbert for pinching his pockets but he still a bitch for that letter. That almost broke my shell.

So hear me out. I needed to take my talents to South Beach because I was getting fed up with freshwater lakes in Ohio and had to have a change of scenery. And that's exactly why I chose South Beach. It's beaches, morons. What you have in beaches? The sea. I needed a refreshing start. I needed a king-sized change that King Crabs like me need.

You know, I had to go somewhere to a saltwater facility so I could be the King Crab that I should be and the King Crab that I want to be.

So if you're still salty about the decision, just rub it on me. Just pour it on. It will help me make my new start in the saltwater of South Beach.

skut_farkus
09-16-2010, 10:36 PM
:lol

Venti Quattro
09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
You'll probably get caught on Deadliest Catch. It'll be fun seeing you in Discovery Channel.

Muser
09-17-2010, 09:13 AM
:lmao

LeCrab
09-17-2010, 09:44 AM
You'll probably get caught on Deadliest Catch. It'll be fun seeing you in Discovery Channel.

Hey you Laker relative of Patrick Starfish, Deadliest Catch's setting is at the Bering Sea -- many, many nautical miles away from my sand castle at South Beach. Ya dig?

Anyway, so far I'm enjoying my stay at South Beach, I've been able to pinch some hot chicks' butt cheeks. Heard that Pat's going to hold training camp at an air force base. I hope they'll have some sea water there. I hate freshwater already.

dbestpro
09-17-2010, 11:31 AM
The funy thing is the Cavs could rebound from the loss of Lebron like the Pistons did when Grant Hill walked. The problem is the best coach to accomplish this was fired in Mike Brown and Scott, who wants to play up tempo, is not a good match for this. The team can win if it plays mean and physical. It will get crushed if it tries to play run and gun.

BlackSwordsMan
09-17-2010, 12:02 PM
lol almost broke my shell

Cane
09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Don't worry the Cleveland Cavs will win a championship before LeCrab. I guarandamntee it.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/987/051/dan-gilbert-owner-of-the-clevleland-cavaliers_crop_340x234.jpg?1278694160

:lobt2:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-17-2010, 12:24 PM
The funy thing is the Cavs could rebound from the loss of Lebron like the Pistons did when Grant Hill walked.
This is the 2nd time you've tried to make this retarded comparison. The Pistons got Ben Wallace in a sign and trade with Orlando, the Cavaliers have no one like Wallace capable of anchoring a once in a decade defense.

Also losing Grant Hill when you were nothing more than a mediocre .500 team that couldn't escape the 1st round is a lot easier to "rebound from" than losing a local product like Lebron James when he made your team an annual 60 win contender.

Brazil
09-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm deeply sorry for the hurt that I caused from pinching y'all Clevelanders

I'm sorry to my Cav team mates for also pinching them in the heart.

I'm sorry to Dan Gilbert for pinching his pockets but he still a bitch for that letter. That almost broke my shell.

So hear me out. I needed to take my talents to South Beach because I was getting fed up with freshwater lakes in Ohio and had to have a change of scenery. And that's exactly why I chose South Beach. It's beaches, morons. What you have in beaches? The sea. I needed a refreshing start. I needed a king-sized change that King Crabs like me need.

You know, I had to go somewhere to a saltwater facility so I could be the King Crab that I should be and the King Crab that I want to be.

So if you're still salty about the decision, just rub it on me. Just pour it on. It will help me make my new start in the saltwater of South Beach.
:lol