PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Miracle

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I'll never forget the moment that Sean E hit the last second 3 pointer. It was also the first year that I had purchased the Direct TV NBA League Pass. Anyway, of course the game was on TNT or TBS, not Direct TV. But I remember watching almost any NBA game that came on regardless of who was playing. Now, I really only watch the Spurs games until the playoffs start. I might flip around and look for close games in the 4th quarter but other than that, not too much else. But this season I switched to UVerse. Still not sure what to expect but I know I will see less Spurs games this year than last. I do like some of the On Demand options but for some reason, they really limit the amount of The Wire episodes available at any given time. I'm also skeptical about the quality of the HD. I swear the Direct TV looked better. But anyway, the MDM is probably the greatest sports fan moment of my life. I think the top 10 is probably all Spurs moments except for the Miracle on Ice which might be number 2. Some of the U.S. soccer games from this last World Cup rank pretty high but are diminished because they weren't very far in the tournament.

lefty
09-17-2010, 02:14 PM
So this is not a MDM thread......

And while we're at it:

Sean Elliott
Sean Elliott

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

LMAO. Was it always that simple. Sean Elliott
So I've mispelled his name for the last 15 years or so.

lefty
09-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Shit

I failed at failing :depressed

Dex
09-17-2010, 02:29 PM
This dude needs a hobby.

Brazil
09-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Shit

I failed at failing :depressed
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2010, 02:33 PM
What a dumbass

your mom's a dumbass

lefty
09-17-2010, 02:54 PM
My mom past away in a car accident and she had big boobs
Big boobs have never been a substitute for airbags, she should have known

Budkin
09-17-2010, 03:29 PM
FYI the game was on NBC. Bob Costas made the call.

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2010, 03:31 PM
My mom past away in a car accident and she had big boobs

so you must have some brothers