PDA

View Full Version : Tide vs. Hogs

symple19
09-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Arkansas gets the bammers at home. Anyone think the Hogs can win?

Bama looks ridiculously good, but Penn St. doesn't look great and their other 2 victories weren't against good teams.

This will be as big of a home game as Arkansas has had in awhile, so that crowd should help. Their defense also looks much improved from last year and they showed they can win a tough game on the road, all good signs for a contending squad

But Bama is Bama, and appear much better offensively than they did last year. I think Mallett will get his numbers and put up some points but the bammers should be able to win a close one in the end. (much as I hate to say it)

Inbred trailer dwellers 24, Arkansas 20

Trainwreck2100
09-19-2010, 09:03 AM
I think if it's close by the end those dirty ass sec refs will find a way to fuck the hogs over

symple19
09-19-2010, 09:32 AM
I think if it's close by the end those dirty ass sec refs will find a way to fuck the hogs over

it's possible. Bama certainly had some questionable calls go their way last year.

I sure hope it doesn't come down to that

Brutalis
09-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah as mentioned above if the game is close that's horrid news for the Hogs. Much like last year vs Florida, the nation watched the crooked laundry at work.

Arkansas CAN win this game. Saban and Petrino have been watching film on each other for weeks now getting ready.

The fan in me says yes we will win. The logical side of me says the can win. But the numbers game makes me think otherwise. So we'll see.

But I'll be a homer and call it now...

UAeast 38
UAwest 45

Texas Chili Dog
09-20-2010, 12:35 AM
woo pig sooey!!