PDA

View Full Version : Any word

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-20-2005, 01:54 AM
on the ankle? Let's hope the Mavs can extend the series to seven, I doubt it but I'm hoping!

SilverPlayer
05-20-2005, 01:56 AM
they're probably on the plane right now...We won't hear anything until tommorow is my guess.

SouthernFried
05-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Tims ankle looks bad. I predict 5-7 day layoff. I think if the fans hadn't cheered him when he went down, he prolly woulda been taken out of the game. But, they pissed him off, and he wouldn't have left if he had a compound fracture with bone splinters sticking out.

Gay Ray can learn something from what Tim did tonite.

Dre_7
05-20-2005, 02:02 AM
He just tweaked it. I dont think he will miss any time. But it will prolly affect his game somewhat in the next series. Spurs will need more guys to step up in that series as well, regardless of who they play.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-20-2005, 02:04 AM
True that, Timmy looked hella pissed at the line.

SouthernFried
I don't think Tim just tweaked it. I think it was a bad sprain that he just gutted up and forced himself to play through.

I hope ur right tho...guess we'll know manana.

Xolotl
He just tweaked it. I dont think he will miss any time. But it will prolly affect his game somewhat in the next series. Spurs will need more guys to step up in that series as well, regardless of who they play.

Good point SA I agree. All I have to say is.....thank god we have Rasho. /sarcasm

beirmeistr
05-20-2005, 02:13 AM
I also think he tweaked it. If it was bad, he could not have walked on it, much less finish the game. I am hoping the Mavs can stretch out that series so that Tim might not have to miss a game in next series.

Tek_XX
05-20-2005, 02:21 AM
How the hell is he walking on a bad sprain folks

even a tweaked ankle hurts like hell, let's pray that's all it is.

atlfan25
05-20-2005, 02:22 AM
i'd bet it is a minor sprain

PM5K
05-20-2005, 02:22 AM
If you saw the replay, and saw how he walked away when the game was over you know it was a bad sprain, but this is the playoffs so you walk the shit off and keep playing which is what he did.

This sprain was much worse than Ray Allens since we are on the topic of sprains....

SouthernFried
05-20-2005, 02:23 AM
I have played on some pretty bad sprains. Some that swelled up the next day like balloons and I needed crutches for a coupla days. It's amazing what u can do before it actually blows up on you.

I hope he just tweaked it tho...but, it looked bad to me.

atlfan25
05-20-2005, 02:26 AM
This sprain was much worse than Ray Allens since we are on the topic of sprains....
that was one of the first things that came to my mind when i saw duncan hurt his ankle, how much of a puss ray allen was with his ankle "tweak" in game 1.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 02:30 AM
that was one of the first things that came to my mind when i saw duncan hurt his ankle, how much of a puss ray allen was with his ankle "tweak" in game 1.

Yup, that's why I posted many times that he barely tweaked his ankle, you go back and get it taped again and come back out, I think that by the time he came back out they were down by so much that he quit because the sprain was a tweak at best, at best.....

SouthernFried
05-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I think what Tim did tonite, will be totally lost on Ray.

Ray is a great scorer...and an even greater pussy.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Might it be the shoes that compound the problem of twisting the ankle on another players foot? They do not look too firm and don't seem to have a wide base. Hopefully the bug moves on to another team we have had our fair share of injuries this season.

kskonn
05-20-2005, 02:10 PM
not the shoes again!!!