PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat Tickets

Basketballgirl25
09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
So, who is going to try to go see their favorite team vs the Heat when Heat come to town? I am just for the hell of it, I scored tickets for Halloween day at 1:00pm:toast

clambake
09-20-2010, 04:20 PM
what do you mean "your favorite team vs the heat?"

our favorite team IS the heat.

HarlemHeat37
09-20-2010, 04:28 PM
I already bought Knicks vs. Heat tickets, and I got Raps-Heat tickets for February..same week as Raps-Spurs, so should be a good week for live basketball..

Heat tickets are extremely pricey though..usually Laker tickets are significantly more than any other team, but it looks like Heat tickets are easily the most expensive now, at least with my hookup..

Basketballgirl25
09-20-2010, 05:19 PM
I already bought Knicks vs. Heat tickets, and I got Raps-Heat tickets for February..same week as Raps-Spurs, so should be a good week for live basketball..

Heat tickets are extremely pricey though..usually Laker tickets are significantly more than any other team, but it looks like Heat tickets are easily the most expensive now, at least with my hookup..

haha, did you except Heat tickets not to be pricey, if I was a Heat fan or a NBA fan living in Miami right now I'd prob be pissed, I mean how many people there prob won't be able to get tickets:lol. Knicks vs Heat cool game to go to, my family was talking about that game last night, rest of my family are Knick fans, to me it's a game for what team do I hate more, but won't to win only tonight:lol

Basketballgirl25
09-20-2010, 05:20 PM
what do you mean "your favorite team vs the heat?"

our favorite team IS the heat.

I guess you mean Our favorite team to hate is the Heat:lol