PDA

View Full Version : Duncan toughs it out

red kryptonite
05-20-2005, 02:26 AM
It's strange to me that it took a twisted ankle to get him going, but he came up with some huge plays after overcoming the pain. Normally, he doesn't play after he falls and starts holding his foot, but he grinded out the rest of this one. Not only did he come up with some much needed baskets down the stretch, his gritty determination inspired the team and all of the Spurs fans watching.

Credit is due for Tim stepping up as best he could.

http://img-srv.everestwebworks.com/w2/Pictures/My%20Files/1008817.1/credit%20cards.gif

PM5K
05-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Four of five after the sprain....

dcole50
05-20-2005, 02:37 AM
it was a tweak, i think and hope. it's amazing that he toughed it out but i think he'll be ready to go in game 1 of the wcf.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 02:45 AM
Let's cut the bullshit, he sprained it and it's not the worst sprain I've ever seen but it's far from a tweak, he'll play either way because it's the playoffs, and he's a two time MVP so I have no doubts about anything....

I know the local broadcast didn't show a good replay of the sprain, but the ESPN broadcast showed a better one and he did roll it....

Dingle Barry
05-20-2005, 03:03 AM
Let's cut the bullshit, he sprained it and it's not the worst sprain I've ever seen but it's far from a tweak, he'll play either way because it's the playoffs, and he's a two time MVP so I have no doubts about anything....

I know the local broadcast didn't show a good replay of the sprain, but the ESPN broadcast showed a better one and he did roll it....

why does the team even pay for trainers when he have sound medical analysis like this from tv viewers.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 03:04 AM
It doesn't take a genious, he was limping off the court and Pop even said his ankle would be like jelly tomorrow....