PDA

View Full Version : ****Official Annoying Shit NBC focuses on during their broadcasts*****Thread

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Hello my brothers here I'd like to post the official thread for said title and can hopefully be able to add on to it as the season progresses. Which shouldn't be too hard cause Collinsworth is an idiot. But let's go down the line

Thursday, first game of the season Hurricane Katrina kept being thrown down our throats, cause i guess most of us forgot about it. Also, they kept showing Burboun Street and conveniently left out how many areas still look like the land that time forgot.

Sunday-Cowboys/Redskins, Miles Austin's leg muscles. Nothing much needs to be said here

This sunday "Manning Bowl" No red blooded American male gives a shit that the Mannings are brothers, which should come as no surprise to anyone as THEY HAVE THE SAME LAST FUCKING NAME. Low point of the night was the kids videos being played alongside five for fighting

Dave Mustaine
09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Spending several minutes talking about Miles Austin's legs was a lot worse than Katrina or the Manning Bowl.

LOL texans
09-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Talking about a man's legs is just gay.

And NO ONE gives a shit about katrina. That was like, forever ago.

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Spending several minutes talking about Miles Austin's legs was a lot worse than Katrina or the Manning Bowl.

That's true, but completely ignoring the fact that alot of it still looks like a shithole is pretty bad

chunticakes
09-22-2010, 11:44 AM
and they kept zooming into his fucking legs when he talked about them. it was weird.

4>0rings
09-22-2010, 12:01 PM
No one gives a shit about Katrina. The fact that it's still in rambles proves it. Along side with America donating more money to some over sea porch monkey factory island than a local sea of porch monkey factory estuary. We gave Haiti more money cause we learned our lesson with Katrina, if we don't give these moon crickets some cash to stay put, they might come into our neighborhoods.

It was almost as bad as Madden talking about players ass sweat in those tights and having the camera zoom in on said ass sweat and Madden circle said ass sweat on his computer thingy.

CubanSucks
09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Love this thread. Although I couldn't contain these type of complaints to just NBC or NFL. This shit is every channel, every sport. EVERYONE feels the need to talk the entire time as if they're doing us a favor. The absolute worst in the business at this is Brent Musberger.

IronMexican
09-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Talking about how bad Brent Musberger is about as old as the Quran.

Trainwreck2100
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
futbol americana/enrique iglesius and little kids who can't dance

The_BusDriver
09-27-2010, 08:52 AM
are there NO OTHER things to talk about???

geez.