PDA

View Full Version : Cop driving 126mph and texting kills 2 girls, gets probation, files for compensation.

Cry Havoc
09-21-2010, 12:22 PM
http://www.bnd.com/2010/09/21/1408366/trooper-asks-for-help-with-his.html

Former Illinois State trooper Matt Mitchell is asking the state to compensate him for injuries from a crash in which he hit and killed two Collinsville sisters at triple-digit speeds.

Mitchell filed a worker's compensation case on Sept. 13 against the Illinois State Police. The case is pending.

"I wouldn't have filed the case if I thought it was frivolous or didn't have merit," said Kerri O'Sullivan, of the St. Louis firm of Brown and Crouppen, who represents Mitchell. "People get hurt at work all the time. It's our job as lawyers to help people with the difficult and complicated administrative process of worker's compensation."

hree worker's compensation lawyers say they believe Mitchell could receive compensation for the injuries he received in a Nov. 23, 2007, high-speed crash that resulted in the deaths of sisters Kelli and Jessica Uhl and injured Kelly and Christine Marler, of Fayetteville.

Thomas Q. Keefe, a Belleville lawyer who represented the Uhl girls' parents, Kimberly Schlau and Brian Uhl, in a civil lawsuit against the State Police, called Mitchell's claim "outrageous, but predictable."

"This man has no shame. He has no shame when he recanted his plea of guilty. He has no shame when he insisted on the stand that he was not responsible for this crash," Keefe said. "And he has no shame when he files for worker's compensation benefits."

Mitchell was driving 126 mph in busy day-after-Thanksgiving traffic on Interstate 64 near O'Fallon while sending and receiving e-mails and talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone moments before the crash. Mitchell was responding to an accident near Lebanon, but help already was at the scene of the accident where Mitchell was responding, authorities said.

Mitchell crossed over the median and hit the girls' car head-on. He sustained severe leg injuries.

After the accident, Mitchell was suspended with pay for nearly two years, drawing his $68,000 annual salary. He resigned from the Illinois State Police after pleading guilty to the criminal charges.

Mitchell pleaded guilty to reckless homicide and reckless driving in exchange for a sentence of 30 months probation.

Although Mitchell pleaded guilty to causing the accident, he can still receive a worker's compensation award, three lawyers agreed, saying that the only defense the state may have is whether or not Mitchell was doing his job as a state trooper when the accident occurred.

"If the accident occurred in the furtherance of the function of your employer, even if it was done in a negligent manner, it can be compensible under the Worker's Compensation Act," said Rod Thompson, a Belleville worker's compensation attorney.

"If an accident arises out of the course and scope of a person's employment, the employee is entitled to worker's compensation, despite their poor judgment," said Bruce R. Cook, a Belleville lawyer who handles worker's compensation cases.

Ian Elfenbaum, a Chicago lawyer, said an employee can be under the influence of drugs or alcohol when an injury occurs and still collect worker's comp benefits.

"You can be reckless and even negligent while working in the course and scope of your employment," said Elfenbaum. "Negligence or recklessness on the part of the employee is not a defense for the employer."

During the hearing on the civil suit filed by the Uhls' parents in the Illinois Court of Claims, the Illinois attorney general, who represented the state police in the suit, signed a stipulation agreeing that, despite his plea to the criminal charges, Mitchell was acting in his capacity as a state trooper when the accident occurred.

"That admission seals the deal," Thompson said. "That's all you need to get a compensible injury."

During the April Court of Claims hearing, Mitchell denied that he was responsible for the crash, despite pleading guilty three days earlier to reckless homicide and reckless driving charges.

Illinois worker's compensation was designed to allow injured workers easier access to health benefits and awards, Cook said, adding that "this claim is an insult to taxpayers and those two girls' families."

Under the Illinois Worker's Compensation Act, each injured body part is assigned a number of weeks of pay, and a hearing officer determines the percent of each injured body part.

For example, a hearing officer could determine that a person suffered a 50-percent loss of a leg. If the employee's gross salary was $60,000, he would receive 107.50 weeks at 60 percent of their weekly salary, or $74,423. But it could be an even greater award if the hearing officer finds Mitchell sustained a permanent total disability or finds the state must pay the difference between the amount that he earns now and the amount he earned as a state trooper.

That could be hundreds of thousands of dollars, Keefe said, that will be paid by the taxpayers and subject to being taxed.

"But he still has to get out of bed every day and know that he caused the death of those two girls, and know that he didn't take responsibility for that," Keefe said. "He still has to look himself in the mirror and think about the fact his actions forever took two girls away from their parents, then he filed for worker's compensation benefits."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2010/09/21/1408366/trooper-asks-for-help-with-his.html#ixzz10BZXIOfD

--------

Scumbags like this are why cops have such a bad name in this country.

I hate that being a cop gives you the right to flout the law and be protected by it whenever you do something that would have a normal person in jail for years.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Nothing unusual about that. People get paid all the time under work/comp that were 100% responsible for their own accident.

desflood
09-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Fuck. That. Guy.

rjv
09-21-2010, 12:39 PM
true. i am sure that there are many people who put themselves at risk due to their own negligence (and even deceit) at the job and, despite this, continue to draw workers comp.

DarkReign
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Nothing unusual about that. People get paid all the time under work/comp that were 100% responsible for their own accident.

true. i am sure that there are many people who put themselves at risk due to their own negligence (and even deceit) at the job and, despite this, continue to draw workers comp.

That is, more or less, the way I was looking at it. Ive had employees get granted compensation for being complete jackasses on our property.

What separates this story form those, however, is that this cop killed 2 young girls while being negligent.

I'd deny the claim, but thats a personal opinion, not a legal conclusion.

Cry Havoc
09-21-2010, 12:46 PM

Criminal negligence that resulted in the deaths of two other people? You're saying if I go to a construction site as an employee, grab a nail gun and start firing in random directions, putting one through my toe and another guy through the temple, killing him instantly, that I should be entitled not only to walk free, but to get money for it?

If he was not a cop, he wouldn't be getting compensation because he'd be in jail for involuntary manslaughter.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Criminal negligence that resulted in the deaths of two other people? You're saying if I go to a construction site as an employee, grab a nail gun and start firing in random directions, putting one through my toe and another guy through the temple, killing him instantly, that I should be entitled not only to walk free, but to get money for it?

If he was not a cop, he wouldn't be getting compensation because he'd be in jail for involuntary manslaughter.

If an employee driving one of my company trucks blew a red light and t-boned someone, killing them, I would not only get sued by the the dead persons family but I would have to pay workmans comp on the employee. Thats just the way it is. I didn't say it was right.

The Reckoning
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM
hang 'em high

Spurminator
09-21-2010, 01:02 PM
I'd give him the compensation but he should have to figure out how to spend it while rotting in prison for life.

Blake
09-21-2010, 01:05 PM

the cop did receive 30 months probation and firing a nail gun in random directions is absolutely not the same thing.

Wild Cobra
09-21-2010, 01:11 PM
If not for the power of the unions, this would be different.

Cry Havoc
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
If an employee driving one of my company trucks blew a red light and t-boned someone, killing them, I would not only get sued by the the dead persons family but I would have to pay workmans comp on the employee. Thats just the way it is. I didn't say it was right.

Not if he is found at fault in the incident. Otherwise, you would see people doing this all the time. If you blow a red light and someone dies, you're up for manslaughter charges.

the cop did receive 30 months probation and firing a nail gun in random directions is absolutely not the same thing.

You're right. Driving 126 mph in a large car with pre-Thanksgiving day traffic while not looking at the road is a lot more dangerous than shooting tiny nails through the air at random. Again, an "average" person gets at least 6 months in jail from this, minimum, probably more like 1-2 years. Involuntary manslaughter, wreckless endangerment, and vehicular homicide.

tlongII
09-21-2010, 01:17 PM
How does the cop only get probation after killing 2 people? That's the part I don't get.

Ginobilly
09-21-2010, 01:21 PM
How does the cop only get probation after killing 2 people? That's the part I don't get.

It's because there the law and have numerous connections within the judicial system. He probably knows a couple of lawyers who are tight with the prosecuters and judges,etc.

Blake
09-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Not if he is found at fault in the incident. Otherwise, you would see people doing this all the time. If you blow a red light and someone dies, you're up for manslaughter charges.

right. and if it's in a CC owned work truck while heading to a job site, CC will also get sued and may have to pay workman's comp on top of that.

You're right. Driving 126 mph in a large car with pre-Thanksgiving day traffic while not looking at the road is a lot more dangerous than shooting tiny nails through the air at random. Again, an "average" person gets at least 6 months in jail from this, minimum, probably more like 1-2 years. Involuntary manslaughter, wreckless endangerment, and vehicular homicide.

He was tried and convicted in a court of law. I might also say a rich person with an excellent lawyer might get the same deal or better.

In this case, the cop was heading to the scene of an accident. He did it in a grossly reckless manner, but he was still on the job.

I can tell you though, that firing a nail gun at random and killing someone will definitely get you manslaughter and several years jail time no matter who you are, in pretty much any state.

Cry Havoc
09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
right. and if it's in a CC owned work truck while heading to a job site, CC will also get sued and may have to pay workman's comp on top of that.

Not if the guy is rotting in prison, he doesn't.

He was tried and convicted in a court of law. I might also say a rich person with an excellent lawyer might get the same deal or better.

Doesn't that reinforce the point I'm making, though? I can't even tell if you're attempting to refute what I'm saying or not here.

In this case, the cop was heading to the scene of an accident. He did it in a grossly reckless manner, but he was still on the job.

If he would have hopped a curb and plowed through an elementary school playground, killing 20 kids, would it be equally acceptable because he's "on the job"? How is this a legitimate defense? You can be as stupid as you want and kill as many people as you want as long as you're "at work" and not on your own time?

I can tell you though, that firing a nail gun at random and killing someone will definitely get you manslaughter and several years jail time no matter who you are, in pretty much any state.

How is a car moving at 126 mph on a busy interstate any less dangerous than the above situation with a nailgun? You hit someone in another car at this speed, they're dead unless they're in a much, much larger vehicle than you. Hell, that could even kill someone if they're in an H1.

ALVAREZ6
09-21-2010, 01:56 PM
What a fuckin piece of shit. He is a cop after all...what more can we expect? Human beings don't come much lower than that...as if killing two innocent girls wasn't enough to make him man up and recognize his own worthlessness.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Cry Havoc, you are confusing criminal law with civil law. You are also confusing what seems intuitively "right" with what the law actually is. Things can get pretty fucked up. The cop will win his workers comp claim, and his employer (The state) will more than likely settle a multi-million dollar lawsuit with the survivors of the people that were killed/injured in the wreck.

Sisk
09-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Blake is the worst troll on this site... and I don't even think he's trolling.

What the guy did was completely fucked up and wrong. Whatever laws protected him against getting put into jail for manslaughter are fucked up and wrong laws as well. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously failing to put themselves in the shoes of the daughters parents. 126MPH is a reckless speed that he shouldn't even be thinking about his cell phone while driving this fast. What makes it all the more ridiculous is that there was already help at the scene.

ALVAREZ6
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
It truly is unfair that this man is not dead.

rjv
09-21-2010, 02:16 PM

no. i did not say that all. i am not arguing the ethics of the law here at all. i was simply stating that based on the precedents set by other cases, where employees have won suits against their employers despite a large degree of culpability created by the indivuduals filing the claims, it is not to far-fetched to believe that he will be granted the money.

don't get upset at me just because i accept the reality of an absurd legal system.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2010, 02:25 PM
BTW, using your nail gun example, if a guy was on the job site and nailed his foot to the floor purely out of his own carelessness he would still collect all the benefits of workmans comp...medical bills, time off, etc.

Blake
09-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Blake is the worst troll on this site... and I don't even think he's trolling.

So I'm the worst troll but apparently I'm not trolling.

:lol

Blake
09-21-2010, 02:40 PM
BTW, using your nail gun example, if a guy was on the job site and nailed his foot to the floor purely out of his own carelessness he would still collect all the benefits of workmans comp...medical bills, time off, etc.

If he was actually "working".

If he was firing random shots in the air as Havoc suggested, then I have a hard time believing he would collect workmans comp.......although it wouldn't surprise me if somewhere someone like that actually has collected..

DarkReign
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
What the guy did was completely fucked up and wrong. Whatever laws protected him against getting put into jail for manslaughter are fucked up and wrong laws as well. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously failing to put themselves in the shoes of the daughters parents. 126MPH is a reckless speed that he shouldn't even be thinking about his cell phone while driving this fast. What makes it all the more ridiculous is that there was already help at the scene.

I believe you are confusing with what is "right" and what is "law".

I dont like it anymore than you do, but that is the system at its worst. Pedophiles are released early everyday from prisons all over the country to make room for crimes much less severe (and off-putting), but that is the system (especially when you consider the recidivism rate of pedophiles).

Do I like the system? No, absolutely not, no thread in the history of the internet could encompass all the needed changes to make it better and even then it will still be horribly, outrageously flawed.

Life sucks, get a helmet.

Cry Havoc
09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
no. i did not say that all. i am not arguing the ethics of the law here at all. i was simply stating that based on the precedents set by other cases, where employees have won suits against their employers despite a large degree of culpability created by the indivuduals filing the claims, it is not to far-fetched to believe that he will be granted the money.

don't get upset at me just because i accept the reality of an absurd legal system.

Not getting upset.

No one has answered me why this man only got probation for 30 months. Would that have happened to an average civilian who did this?

4>0rings
09-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Are you hiring?

Blake
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Not getting upset.

No one has answered me why this man only got probation for 30 months. Would that have happened to an average civilian who did this?

He obviously plea bargained with the prosecutor and got the 4 counts down to two counts of reckless homicide and aggravated reckless driving to which probation instead of prison time was apparently available.

Had he been tried and found guilty, from what I can tell, Illinois law regarding reckless homicide says he would have spent anywhere from 2-5 years in prison.

Spurminator
09-21-2010, 05:02 PM

Not that I'm in any way defending this asshole, but I'm guessing the speeding part is different for him than for the average person because it's a part of his job. (I don't know if cops have certain limits to speeding when they're responding to a call.)

But the texting/emailing part of it is unforgivable and represents gross negligence. It does piss me off that he didn't get any hard jail time, but I don't think he should get what an average citizen would get because no average citizen should ever be driving 126 mph.

Sisk
09-21-2010, 05:46 PM
I believe you are confusing with what is "right" and what is "law".

I dont like it anymore than you do, but that is the system at its worst. Pedophiles are released early everyday from prisons all over the country to make room for crimes much less severe (and off-putting), but that is the system (especially when you consider the recidivism rate of pedophiles).

Do I like the system? No, absolutely not, no thread in the history of the internet could encompass all the needed changes to make it better and even then it will still be horribly, outrageously flawed.

Life sucks, get a helmet.

I'm not "confusing" anything. I recognize that it's wrong and I hate it. I'm aware there's a difference between what's correct and what the law says. I'm saying I despise that fact.

Sisk
09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
So I'm the worst troll but apparently I'm not trolling.

It seems like you intentionally act like you don't know the point people are trying to make just for the sake of argument. :wakeup

Blake
09-21-2010, 07:00 PM
It seems like you intentionally act like you don't know the point people are trying to make just for the sake of argument. :wakeup

link to where you think you see this in action?

LnGrrrR
09-21-2010, 08:14 PM

Pretty f'ing stupid.

Sisk
09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
link to where you think you see this in action?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162570

Blake
09-22-2010, 12:23 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162570

sometimes I don't know the point people are trying to make and want clarification. If an argument/debate follows, then great. Happy fun time.

I dont see that as trolling, but I really don't care enough to argue that it's not.

Sisk
09-22-2010, 01:10 AM
sometimes I don't know the point people are trying to make and want clarification. If an argument/debate follows, then great. Happy fun time.

I dont see that as trolling, but I really don't care enough to argue that it's not.

:tu

rjv
09-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Not getting upset.

maybe. there have been cases similar to this in san antonio. the one that stands out to me is the couple that was riding their bikes in the designated bike lane when a man inexplicably veered into that lane killing them both and leaving their daughter an orphan. he was never charged with any crime at all despite evidence suggesting he was driving over the speed limit and also texting at the same time.

chunticakes
09-22-2010, 11:38 AM
cue silverblk mystix stupid cop defense in 5...4...3...

resistanze
09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Not that I'm in any way defending this asshole, but I'm guessing the speeding part is different for him than for the average person because it's a part of his job. (I don't know if cops have certain limits to speeding when they're responding to a call.)

But the texting/emailing part of it is unforgivable and represents gross negligence. It does piss me off that he didn't get any hard jail time, but I don't think he should get what an average citizen would get because no average citizen should ever be driving 126 mph.

I think his texting should negate any justification he could have had for driving 126 mph.

I mean, physicians have the power to prescribe and administer controlled substances, but they shouldn't be excused anymore than the average citizen if they decide to sell them.

Cry Havoc
09-22-2010, 12:23 PM
I think his texting should negate any justification he could have had for driving 126 mph.

I mean, physicians have the power to prescribe and administer controlled substances, but they shouldn't be excused anymore than the average citizen if they decide to sell them.

Similarly, if I was going under the knife for a routine, safe surgery, and I died because my surgeon was intoxicated/high on LSD during the operation, I wouldn't expect that surgeon to get probation and compensation for cutting himself with the knife during the surgery. Would that make sense to anyone? A surgeon who's completely drunk out of his mind doing surgery, botching it, and then being entitled to paid time off + compensatory wages because he was "doing his job" when it happened?

This comparison is pretty apt, considering that texting while driving has actually been shown to be significantly worse than driving while intoxicated.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31545004/Texting_And_Driving_Worse_Than_Drinking_and_Drivin g

desflood
09-22-2010, 12:29 PM
When I had my EMT license ambulance drivers were required to adhere to the same traffic laws as civilian drivers - speed limits included. I don't know whether police officers have to abide by the same, but it stands to reason.

DarkReign
09-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm not "confusing" anything. I recognize that it's wrong and I hate it. I'm aware there's a difference between what's correct and what the law says. I'm saying I despise that fact.

Fair enough and I would agree with you.

MannyIsGod
09-22-2010, 12:57 PM

I'd argue that if this guy wasn't a cop a DA could likely make a case for criminal negligence so its really not as far off as you think it is.

The DA might still try to make that case for all I know, but I'm assuming they're not.

resistanze
09-22-2010, 01:05 PM
He has a tough job :cry

MannyIsGod
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Nevermind, I see he was prosecuted. I'm amazed that workman's comp is still awarded in cases of criminal action.

Blake
09-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Similarly, if I was going under the knife for a routine, safe surgery, and I died because my surgeon was intoxicated/high on LSD during the operation, I wouldn't expect that surgeon to get probation and compensation for cutting himself with the knife during the surgery. Would that make sense to anyone? A surgeon who's completely drunk out of his mind doing surgery, botching it, and then being entitled to paid time off + compensatory wages because he was "doing his job" when it happened?

This comparison is pretty apt, considering that texting while driving has actually been shown to be significantly worse than driving while intoxicated.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31545004/Texting_And_Driving_Worse_Than_Drinking_and_Drivin g

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you that texting and driving is dangerous and stupid. You are asking why he only got 30 months probation when you think DWT is as bad as DWI

Drinking and driving is illegal.

Texting and driving was not in 2007 in Illinois.

Frenzy
09-22-2010, 09:31 PM
All questions answerd with "he's a cop"

resistanze
09-22-2010, 09:50 PM
God damn, I didn't even know the age of the girls until now. Sisters 18 and 13 years of age.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Sure enough, all the Republican scum suckers in this thread managed to defend the pig for this.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Scumbags like this are why cops have such a bad name in this country.
This, and the fact pigs would rather break up a party because of under aged drinking than respond to a call about a girl being raped.

silverblk mystix
09-22-2010, 11:09 PM

(mimicking al pacino in the godfather;)

...``everytime I think I'm out-they pull me back in!''

O.K.

Was the police officer responding to a call? Was he in a police car responding to an emergency?

That is probably why he was able to ONLY get 30 months -whatever he got.

The workmans comp is not an issue correct?

So, what you guys are most upset about is that the cop wasn't charged with manslaughter?

It is CLEARLY not manslaughter.

The officer was on duty and driving in a police car I believe and he was responding to a call, so if all that is correct-there can be no way he can be charged with a manslaughter charge.
Did he know that someone was already at the scene? I don't know if he did.

Was it stupid and dangerous that he was texting ? Yes.
Do civilians do it everyday and cause accidents everyday? Yes
Are those civilians charged on all those accidents they caused? No
Are all you cop haters here upset at that? No

If the cop had been off duty, in a civilian vehicle, driving and drinking and then he caused an accident or caused the death of those two girls under those circumstances-then he would have been charged with Voluntary manslaughter.

It was a tragic accident and it sucked that the cop showed such stupid unprofessionalism-but that is all that it is. It isn't some conspiracy --or some double standard that he got away because he's a cop--YOU guys all added that part because of your blatant hatred of law enforcement.

If you are honest-you will admit this.

Blake
09-22-2010, 11:13 PM
So, what you guys are most upset about is that the cop wasn't charged with manslaughter?

It was reckless homicide and aggravated reckless driving.

Cry Havoc
09-22-2010, 11:18 PM
(mimicking al pacino in the godfather;)

...``everytime I think I'm out-they pull me back in!''

O.K.

Was the police officer responding to a call? Was he in a police car responding to an emergency?

That is probably why he was able to ONLY get 30 months -whatever he got.

The workmans comp is not an issue correct?

The officer was on duty and driving in a police car I believe and he was responding to a call, so if all that is correct-there can be no way he can be charged with a manslaughter charge.
Did he know that someone was already at the scene? I don't know if he did.

If the cop had been off duty, in a civilian vehicle, driving and drinking and then he caused an accident or caused the death of those two girls under those circumstances-then he would have been charged with Voluntary manslaughter.

It was a tragic accident and it sucked that the cop showed such stupid unprofessionalism-but that is all that it is. It isn't some conspiracy --or some double standard that he got away because he's a cop--YOU guys all added that part because of your blatant hatred of law enforcement.

If you are honest-you will admit this.

You really are an idiot. Seriously, I have absolutely no respect for you left as a poster.

What if he drove through a playground while texting and hit 20 children, killing half of them?

Why does he get 30 months probation when his stupidity ended the lives of two innocent girls?

silverblk mystix
09-22-2010, 11:33 PM

You really are an idiot. Seriously, I have absolutely no respect for you left as a poster.

What if he drove through a playground while texting and hit 20 children, killing half of them?

Why does he get 30 months probation when his stupidity ended the lives of two innocent girls?

Almost as much of an idiot as you-because I actually took the bait and responded to your trolling.

But, to get back on topic...what if this what if that...what if my aunt had a penis-then she'd be my uncle...

He DIDN'T kill a bunch of kids in a playground, did he?
So why don't we stick to this scenario?

He was responding to a call---like I said---IF he was in a civilian vehicle and was also drunk---then YES---it would have been manslaughter.

But he was on duty and responding to an emergency, was he not?

If I have missed something, please enlighten me.

If all the facts are that he was responding to a call and he was on duty in a police cruiser--then all your bullshit theories go out the window because;

#1) the fact (if it is the case) that he was on duty and responding to a call--absolves him of going at a speed of 126 mph

#2) I don't know if Illinios has put into law anything against texting and driving---but if they haven't..then what would you charge him on? Stupidity?

(I did say that what he did was stupid and unprofessional but is that against the law?)

Was it tragic? Yes

No-one here has even tried to (intelligently) make a case for why he should be charged with manslaughter.

But you are upset at me because I gave you facts. I said it was tragic and he showed stupidity and unprofessionalism--and you attack me?

I have a question that is probably more important than this little scenario you dug up -just to hate on cops;

My question to you haters is why?

Why do you automatically read an article or catch some news and just hate on cops?

Why do you hate cops so much?

Is it that hard for you to fathom that it is just a job like any other and that human beings are good and bad in every career field?

Why the hatred hard on for cops?

Had a bad experience?

Got slammed to the ground a coupla times?

What gives?

silverblk mystix
09-22-2010, 11:51 PM
I just re-read the OP posting and it confused me as I had not read it carefully the first time.

It appears that the cop pleaded guilty already and received 30 months probation. It appears that he also suffered severe leg injuries, lost his job, and now has a criminal record for pleading guilty in a criminal case.

So it seems to me that he pretty much went through all kinds of hell for his stupid mistake.

So , after having said all that, why the anger and rage from you guys?

The cop did NOT getaway with anything, yet you are all crying for MORE justice?

I don't get it.

It appears he changed his plea when it got to the civil trial--that SOUNDS fucked up--but what would ANYONE do if faced with a future with no job, severe injuries and bleak prospects?

Wouldn't you try and get some kind of compensation wherever you could?

Wouldn't you ask a lawyer for advice on what to do and change your plea if the lawyer told you that might be your best bet?

I just don't get why you are all up in arms -even when the cop gets a pretty bad deal---not as bad a deal as the two dead sisters of course-but still...

he didn't just get away with it.

chunticakes
09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
lol and there it is.

to me its simple. he killed two innocent girls. its manslaughter. simple as that.

that fucking cop seriously had to have a problem going on in his head to be hauling ass like that and texting.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 12:09 AM
lol and there it is.

to me its simple. he killed two innocent girls. its manslaughter. simple as that.

that fucking cop seriously had to have a problem going on in his head to be hauling ass like that and texting.

No.

It was actually worse than manslaughter. I think he pled guilty to reckless homicide and reckless driving.

So he has a criminal record and should not be working as a cop anywhere in the U.S.

So he pretty much sealed his own fate.

Too bad about the victims-nothing will bring them back.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Civilians also aren't hypocritical scum sucking pigs who pretend that they wanna "protect and serve." This worthless donut eating fuck did the exact opposite of protect and serve, he killed. I hope he gets sodomized to death in prison.

Barfunk
09-23-2010, 01:21 AM
WHAT. THE. FUCK. Back in 2005 I got a year probation for some pot. That's only year and a half less than this cop got for ----->KILLING TWO GIRLS<-----. Plus he might get some free cash? Unbelievable. :bang

Sisk
09-23-2010, 03:11 AM
What silver also hasn't mentioned was that help was already there.

Why is he going 126MPH if help is already at the scene and he's coming simply to assist? Seems like overkill to me.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Civilians also aren't hypocritical scum sucking pigs who pretend that they wanna "protect and serve." This worthless donut eating fuck did the exact opposite of protect and serve, he killed. I hope he gets sodomized to death in prison.

O.K.

You hate cops and nothing will change that. Fair enough.

And...If you read the news clip-you would see that he got probation, so he won't do prison time.

If and when a cop goes to prison, they are separated from the general population-so as to avoid something like that happening.

So much for your little fantasy.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 05:22 AM
WHAT. THE. FUCK. Back in 2005 I got a year probation for some pot. That's only year and a half less than this cop got for ----->KILLING TWO GIRLS<-----. Plus he might get some free cash? Unbelievable. :bang

I don't know where you guys developed your reading comprehension, but in case you missed it-

It was a FUCKIN' ACCIDENT!

Ever hear of that-yeah an accident.

Yes, he was stupid and made a huge mistake-unlike anyone here who I am sure has never driven and used a cell phone or god forbid-driven and texted someone.

Hopefully, at least, some of you will take this as a heads up to drive a little more carefully.

And the free cash is something that you or anyone is entitled to if they are injured at work.

Workers comp is a protection-for businesses/employers to prevent employees from suing for the accidents they have while working.

But you hate cops too, so all this is just pissing in the wind.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 05:24 AM
What silver also hasn't mentioned was that help was already there.

Why is he going 126MPH if help is already at the scene and he's coming simply to assist? Seems like overkill to me.

Another genius-or in your case--jenius.

Yes, help was already there-but of course the slanted article never states that the cop KNEW that help was already there...but why try to give him credit for anything-when you can just hate on the cop too, like everyone else here in this herd.

Cry Havoc
09-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes, he was stupid and made a huge mistake-unlike anyone here who I am sure has never driven and used a cell phone or god forbid-driven and texted someone.

I have NEVER driven 126 mph in MY LIFE. Do you have any idea how fucking dangerous that is even when you're focused on this road, even when you ARE trained to do so?

This ASSHOLE was driving almost THREE TIMES THE SPEED LIMIT

WHILE

TEXTING

AND USING HIS COMPUTER.

I don't drive and text, to say NOTHING of driving and texting while moving at 1/6th the speed of sound.

55 mph and texting? Stupid but relatively acceptable, the girls probably wouldn't be dead. 126mph and focused on the road? Relatively acceptable, since he's a cop and he's trained for high speed pursuit, although why he needs to be going that fast to a scene that emergency personnel has already arrived at is highly questionable.

HE KILLED TWO GIRLS BECAUSE HE WAS DRIVING 126 MPH AND TEXTING. And now he's going to get money for wrecking the lives of a family due to his needless stupidity.

Are we clear now?

SpursWoman
09-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I don't know where you guys developed your reading comprehension, but in case you missed it-

Resulting tragedies from texting at 126mph are not "accidents" in any way, shape, or form. And there is no way in the world you can justify that as such or convince a rational, responsible adult otherwise.

And I don't hate cops, I just hate that one.

resistanze
09-23-2010, 10:31 AM
His job is hard.

desflood
09-23-2010, 10:32 AM
It appears that the cop pleaded guilty already and received 30 months probation. It appears that he also suffered severe leg injuries, lost his job, and now has a criminal record for pleading guilty in a criminal case.

So it seems to me that he pretty much went through all kinds of hell for his stupid mistake.

So , after having said all that, why the anger and rage from you guys?
I don't hate cops like a lot of people do; shoot, I defend them in here on a fairly regular basis - but, in all honesty, here it is: Probation and loss of his job for killing two people in the manner that he did, however unintentional, is not justice. It is heinously unjust. He hasn't known a fraction of the "hell" that the family of the girls has known (and will know for the rest of their lives) and true justice would be to make him experience his own personal hell for the rest of his life, however long that may be.

Cry Havoc
09-23-2010, 10:32 AM

Got it. In your world, "an accident" resolves the person of all responsibility or punishment. And don't start with "30 months probation is punishment". That's a fucking slap on the wrist. He's obviously really broken up about the situation, considering he wants to get paid for his idiocy.

redzero
09-23-2010, 10:36 AM
To quote Hot Fuzz, accident implies that there is nobody to blame. That cop is to blame.

resistanze
09-23-2010, 10:40 AM
But he didn't mean to hurl his 126 mph car into those two girls :cry

He only did because he was texting :cry

Haven't you guys ever driven 126 mph while texting? :cry

Cry Havoc
09-23-2010, 11:30 AM

It's just an accident! His life is ruined! He might have to watch Sportscenter for the next 5 years on his workman's comp! :cry

Obstructed_View
09-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Another genius-or in your case--jenius.

Yes, help was already there-but of course the slanted article never states that the cop KNEW that help was already there...but why try to give him credit for anything-when you can just hate on the cop too, like everyone else here in this herd.

Yeah, it's the media that's turning the public against this poor civil servant. :lol

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 04:50 PM

Let me guess--the fact that you got busted for doing something illegal and got caught...

is someone else's fault?

This is a justifiable reason for you to be a cop hater?

Did any cop have anything to do with you deciding to break the law?

Do you think that maybe YOU have some responsibility here?

resistanze
09-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Let me guess--the fact that you got busted for doing something illegal and got caught...

is someone else's fault?

This is a justifiable reason for you to be a cop hater?

Did any cop have anything to do with you deciding to break the law?

Do you think that maybe YOU have some responsibility here?

Well shit, you apparently don't think the cop that flew his car into two girls because he was texting shouldn't be responsible.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! :cry

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Well shit, you apparently don't think the cop that flew his car into two girls because he was texting shouldn't be responsible.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! :cry

Find the post where I said the cop was not responsible and you WON'T look like a fuckin' idiot for speakin out yer ass.

Many times I said he pled guilty of reckless homicide --meaning he was guilty.

How does that equate to me saying that he was not responsible?

Dumbfux like you make it way too easy. Loser.

resistanze
09-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Find the post where I said the cop was not responsible and you WON'T look like a fuckin' idiot for speakin out yer ass.

Many times I said he pled guilty of reckless homicide --meaning he was guilty.

How does that equate to me saying that he was not responsible?

Dumbfux like you make it way too easy. Loser.

lol @ this dipshit.

silverblk mystix: It CLEARLY wasn't manslaughter! He was doing his job!

Blake: He pleaded guilty to reckless homicide (which is Illinois is involuntary manslaughter with a vehicle)

silverblk mystix: See! He was punished! What are you complaining about? Great fuckin' car wreck :cry

Fucking idiot contradicts himself in less 2 pages just to suck that cop's cock. We need this cop to fly his car into your bedroom.

Sisk
09-23-2010, 09:07 PM

:lmao

I hate to laugh at this, but fucking a. Silver - take your blinders off for a second.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
It doesn't really matter what I say- does it?

I said he was fuckin guilty---and you morons twist the words to say that I am claiming he didn't do anything wrong.

I said he pled guilty and was guilty---and you idiots keep repeating that shit that says that I am somehow defending him.

So just jerk each other off.

resistanze
09-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Backtrack all the way out of this thread, cocksucker.

Think of his legs :cry

He can't walk after driving his car into those girls :cry

The girls should be posthumously charged for assaulting the cop :cry

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Backtrack all the way out of this thread, cocksucker.

Think of his legs :cry

He can't walk after driving his car into those girls :cry

The girls should be posthumously charged for assaulting the cop :cry

Again,

I don't even know what the fuck you are arguing anymore.

If you took the time to read through this whole thread-you will see that what I said has been consistent from the start.

But if you would rather join the herd and suck each other off in your circle jerk of cop hatred--go right ahead--I could give two shits.

The cop did what he did and it was stupid and it was tragic and obviously whatever happened afterwards -good or bad -would never satisfy any of you that just hate cops.

It is a problem you have. Deal with it.

And I am willing to bet you wouldn't be so tough if you didn't have this anonymity to hide behind.

Pussy.

redzero
09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
That poor man's legs. :depressed

Where is this man's medal of valor?

Obstructed_View
09-23-2010, 11:53 PM
That poor man's legs. :depressed

Where is this man's medal of valor?

Shut up, cop hater.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 01:10 AM
And I am willing to bet you wouldn't be so tough if you didn't have this anonymity to hide behind.

Very next line:

Pussy.

Classic. I see the internet tough guy quarterly is still making it's rounds on the net. :lmao

silverblk mystix
09-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Very next line:

Classic. I see the internet tough guy quarterly is still making it's rounds on the net. :lmao

OK

Now you and your boyfriends run along now.

Maybe you will find another video to reinforce your cop hatred feelings.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
OK

Maybe you will find another video to reinforce your cop hatred feelings.

Steps to being an internet tough guy:

Call other people out for talking shit, while doing more shit-talking than anyone.

Ignore calmly worded rational posts from everyone, keep stating the same 3 or 4 phrases to show how "right" he is for "sticking to his guns".

When the majority of posters have provided ample rationale to show that his opinion is illogical, he begins the gay/homophobic insults.

When this fails, begin making threats about how badly he can hurt everyone using his 3 black belts/mma fighting techniques. Dare a poster to show his address and make vague threats as to the consequences of such.

Way to go sbm, for showing us the most typical internet tough guy we could ever hope to find. Just one more step to complete the achievement!

silverblk mystix
09-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Steps to being an internet tough guy:

Call other people out for talking shit, while doing more shit-talking than anyone.

Ignore calmly worded rational posts from everyone, keep stating the same 3 or 4 phrases to show how "right" he is for "sticking to his guns".

When the majority of posters have provided ample rationale to show that his opinion is illogical, he begins the gay/homophobic insults.

When this fails, begin making threats about how badly he can hurt everyone using his 3 black belts/mma fighting techniques. Dare a poster to show his address and make vague threats as to the consequences of such.

Way to go sbm, for showing us the most typical internet tough guy we could ever hope to find. Just one more step to complete the achievement!

Still no substance to any of your posts-just your irrational hatred of cops.

Maybe, you have been a lawbreaker before-who knows-who cares- but all you have done is jump to conclusions about everything cop related.

By the way---YOU-- are the one that started the cop thread--and you are proud to close it?

OK...Congrats...

The only consistent thing you did was rally your fellow cop haters to hold hands with you and berate anyone who didn't automatically hate cops and cop actions...again congratulations...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Shut up, cop hater.
cop haters > cop lovers

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Still no substance to any of your posts-just your irrational hatred of cops.

Maybe, you have been a lawbreaker before-who knows-who cares- but all you have done is jump to conclusions about everything cop related.

I have never been in trouble with the law. The worst offense I have ever been charged with is disobeying a traffic control device (it was broken, who cares). But keep reaching, and keep casting those strawmen around!

By the way---YOU-- are the one that started the cop thread--and you are proud to close it?

I didn't start the tazering thread. You said I disappeared, and I was merely pointing out that I have the last post in said thread. Wrong again. Fail again.

OK...Congrats...

Thanks. It's enjoyable to show someone the idiocy of their own statements.

The only consistent thing you did was rally your fellow cop haters to hold hands with you and berate anyone who didn't automatically hate cops and cop actions...again congratulations...

Again, I don't hate cops. In fact, I'll go out of my way to talk to them if I see them standing around looking bored. A lot of our banks in DC have cops positioned outside, and I can only imagine how boring of a job that would be, so I attempt to at least give them a little interaction to keep their day bearable. More strawmen from you, more repeated statements from you, more gay insinuations. Bravo.

You're such a model cop. Someone you think is a cop hater, so instead of trying to prove them wrong, you make gay jokes and alienate yourself from the entire group, because you'd rather convince yourself of your innate ability to be right than to actually listen to other people's opinions and take them into account that you might, in fact, be wrong about something. You definitely mimic the mindset of the worst of cops, at least. Anyone who disagrees with you is instantly a "cop hater". :lol

To summarize: Wrong again. Fail again. Same repeated tripe and strawmen from you, again. Thanks for playing.

silverblk mystix
09-24-2010, 02:34 PM
I have never been in trouble with the law. The worst offense I have ever been charged with is disobeying a traffic control device (it was broken, who cares). But keep reaching, and keep casting those strawmen around!

I didn't start the tazering thread. You said I disappeared, and I was merely pointing out that I have the last post in said thread. Wrong again. Fail again.

Thanks. It's enjoyable to show someone the idiocy of their own statements.

Again, I don't hate cops. In fact, I'll go out of my way to talk to them if I see them standing around looking bored. A lot of our banks in DC have cops positioned outside, and I can only imagine how boring of a job that would be, so I attempt to at least give them a little interaction to keep their day bearable. More strawmen from you, more repeated statements from you, more gay insinuations. Bravo.

You're such a model cop. Someone you think is a cop hater, so instead of trying to prove them wrong, you make gay jokes and alienate yourself from the entire group, because you'd rather convince yourself of your innate ability to be right than to actually listen to other people's opinions and take them into account that you might, in fact, be wrong about something. You definitely mimic the mindset of the worst of cops, at least. :lol

To summarize: Wrong again. Fail again. Same repeated tripe and strawmen from you, again. Thanks for playing.

Here is your M.O.

Start a cop based thread where there is usually something inflammatory about a cop/civilian interaction.

Anything that a cop does that is even slightly questionable-you rant and rave about what a piece of shit every cop is.

You ignore what the law says--because you are already emotionally invested and god forbid that someone should point out what the law actually says-

then that person is automatically an idiot, crazy, or --in your words--you lose all respect for that person as a poster...

what a fair unbiased poster you are.

If for example someone points out that -- an action by a cop -is not actually the crime YOU are accusing the cop of---

you fly off the handle and make statements --of your outrage at the cops actions---but never have the decency to say WHY that law is applicable to the crime or not---

you just basically want the cop to burn because--YOU--are outraged.

Then everyone that joins you--who don't care to translate the letter of the law either---will join you because they are also EMOTIONALLY upset at whatever the cop did or didn't do.

So , tell me;

What is the point of debating with you if you had already decided before you even started the thread--what is the point of an honest debate when all you are trying to accomplish is to let the world know what a pos the cop is---and that anyone who doesn't jump to conclusions along with you is automatically an , idiot, blah...blah...

When I see a video or a scenario---I am trying to see both sides--the public's, the cops and why the cops took a certain action, the facts, the unknown, the known...

and i try to NOT have any conclusions beforehand---or pre-judge...

I try to see if any side has an agenda (usually all sides have their own agenda)
and to see if there are other FACTS--that may be possibly be forthcoming...

And above all--if I am mistaken or flat wrong...I have the balls to admit it.

When and if I admit that i misread something or didn't take the time to read something carefully--i also have the balls to admit that---

and what happens when i do that?

one of your fellow haters--posts some bullshit--about..``keep backtracking''

it is laughable how you purport to be some level-headed poster --when that is the farthest thing from the truth.

Anytime you feel like re-evaluating and re-thinking exactly the part you played in this and would like to debate with FACTS..you are welcome to try.

But otherwise--this is the last time I will fall for your trolling because i know as soon as I present FACTS --you are going to resort to histrionics and semantics while never really being open to discussing the intricacies of the law.

If you ever want to debate anything i would suggest to you that you should NOT have reached any conclusions beforehand, otherwise all you are really doing is trying to convince someone of your alleged superiority..and the other persons idiocy (in YOUR mind-at least).

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Anything that a cop does that is even slightly questionable-you rant and rave about what a piece of shit every cop is.

Evidence for this? Or are you just making a token statement with a strawman, as usual?

then that person is automatically an idiot, crazy, or --in your words--you lose all respect for that person as a poster...

what a fair unbiased poster you are.

Other quotes from you:

fuck you---you fuckin monkeys

To be fair-----JUST FOR PRICKS LIKE YOU.....

Way to be sane, unbiased, and level-headed. :tu

If for example someone points out that -- an action by a cop -is not actually the crime YOU are accusing the cop of---

you fly off the handle and make statements --of your outrage at the cops actions---but never have the decency to say WHY that law is applicable to the crime or not---

I am outraged when I see something outrageous, as is the definition of the word. That does not extend only to police officers, but society in general.

you just basically want the cop to burn because--YOU--are outraged.

I don't want anyone to burn. More strawmen. More epic fail from you.

What is the point of debating with you if you had already decided before you even started the thread--what is the point of an honest debate when all you are trying to accomplish is to let the world know what a pos the cop is---and that anyone who doesn't jump to conclusions along with you is automatically an , idiot, blah...blah...

Clearly, you're the only open-minded one here. :lol

When I see a video or a scenario---I am trying to see both sides--the public's, the cops and why the cops took a certain action, the facts, the unknown, the known...

and i try to NOT have any conclusions beforehand---or pre-judge...

I try to see if any side has an agenda (usually all sides have their own agenda)
and to see if there are other FACTS--that may be possibly be forthcoming...

This would make sense if not for your inexorable idea that you are correct in every situation:

I am not contradicting anything.

I said that whatever I stated in this thread---

that it is correct and I stand by it.

Not a contradiction.

:lmao Posted immediately after this:

is that from ONLY watching that video--that there was NOT enough information to completely say either side was wrong or right.

And above all--if I am mistaken or flat wrong...I have the balls to admit it.

Must be easy to do that when you never have admitted to being wrong. :lol

it is laughable how you purport to be some level-headed poster --when that is the farthest thing from the truth.

I'm level-headed in my ability to evaluate a situation. I'm not level-headed in dealing with idiocy. This is where you and I see a lot of friction.

But otherwise--this is the last time I will fall for your trolling because i know as soon as I present FACTS --you are going to resort to histrionics and semantics while never really being open to discussing the intricacies of the law.

You mean, "I'm going to make homosexual accusations and call people monkeys."?

If you ever want to debate anything i would suggest to you that you should NOT have reached any conclusions beforehand, otherwise all you are really doing is trying to convince someone of your alleged superiority..and the other persons idiocy (in YOUR mind-at least).

I said that whatever I stated in this thread---

that it is correct and I stand by it.

Nice to see you're up for debating things. Let us know when your run of omniscience ends so we can actually have a debate.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 03:46 PM

So firing nine shots at someone for bumping into a police car or killing two people is "slightly questionable" to you? I think we all know who the piece of shit is.

resistanze
09-24-2010, 04:03 PM
You say:

But the cop pleaded guitly to:

Sec. 9-3. Involuntary Manslaughter and Reckless Homicide.

(a) A person who unintentionally kills an individual without lawful justification commits involuntary manslaughter if his acts whether lawful or unlawful which cause the death are such as are likely to cause death or great bodily harm to some individual, and he performs them recklessly, except in cases in which the cause of the death consists of the driving of a motor vehicle or operating a snowmobile, all-terrain vehicle, or watercraft, in which case the person commits reckless homicide.

Now you say:

I just re-read the OP posting and it confused me as I had not read it carefully the first time.

So you were originally arguing that what the cop did wasn't even guilty manslaughter, because he was on the job - now all of a sudden you were saying his sentence was appropriate after finding out he pleaded for manslaughter anyways?

That's why nothing you say can be taken seriously; you're going to defend the fucker anyways.

Kevin Durant 35
09-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Fuck The Police

redzero
09-24-2010, 04:14 PM
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7011/spongebobfuckthepolice.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/spongebobfuckthepolice.jpg/)

silverblk mystix
09-24-2010, 04:37 PM
So firing nine shots at someone for bumping into a police car or killing two people is "slightly questionable" to you? I think we all know who the piece of shit is.

Moron;

for the fuckin record---I NEVER even commented on the scenario involving the cop who fired 9 times...

because i already knew it was another attempt to bash cops...

anyone can go through the internet and post some shit that will be blatant and incendiary against anyone who does anything stupid or illegal-regardless of his profession.

The fact that the OP only chooses cops as his subjects/threads should tell you all you need to know.

This is another example of how someone runs with some stupid little comment--when I had NEVER even posted any response to said thread---

goes to show you --your agendas here.

If you want to confirm how stupid you are-try to find where i even commented on the cop who fired the 9 shots.

Asshole.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Moron;

for the fuckin record---I NEVER even commented on the scenario involving the cop who fired 9 times...

anyone can go through the internet and post some shit that will be blatant and incendiary against anyone who does anything stupid or illegal-regardless of his profession.

The fact that the OP only chooses cops as his subjects/threads should tell you all you need to know.

This is another example of how someone runs with some stupid little comment--when I had NEVER even posted any response to said thread---

If you want to confirm how stupid you are-try to find where i even commented on the cop who fired the 9 shots.

Asshole.

Again, you dazzle us with your level-headedness, tact, and ability to have rational discourse! :lmao

silverblk mystix
09-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Again, you dazzle us with your level-headedness, tact, and ability to have rational discourse! :lmao

Was I addressing you?

No

Is it your duty to answer for another poster who just made a bullshit-untrue statement regarding me and I addressed him?

What is this US bullshit?

Do you need all that support,really?

I don't try to round up support-if i said it I can handle myself...too bad you feel you can't do it without your little crew. :lol

For the record you don't have to respond as I have lost interest in any threads where i KNOW you will start with your little agenda and it doesn't interest me in the least...

so again,

I was addressing the OTHER asshole...not you...so mind your own fuckin business.

I will mind my own and we can leave it at that and your predictable response --no doubt- will be to twist this in another way to satisfy your little ego...

no problem and have at it...last time I need to deal with you.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Moron;

Asshole.

Actually, you referenced the threads that Cry Havoc "rants and raves" about, so what you're referring to as "slightly questionable" are the two cases I mentioned. Whether you posted in the thread is irrelevant; you commented on it the moment you referenced it, and that was the characterization you chose. You're welcome to apologize and back away from that position at any point, but until then you're married to it. Somehow I don't think you'll do anything but try to play semantics while skirting the issue.

The whole thing therefore has little to do with "bashing" cops, and far more to do with your attempts to defend them in even the most extreme cases.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 04:56 PM

The actual FACT that he doesn't should tell everyone else all they need to know. Aside from the last two, I couldn't find another.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2194187&pp=25

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Was I addressing you?

No

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Is it your duty to answer for another poster who just made a bullshit-untrue statement regarding me and I addressed him?

What is this US bullshit?

Do you need all that support,really?

I don't try to round up support-if i said it I can handle myself...too bad you feel you can't do it without your little crew. :lol

For the record you don't have to respond as I have lost interest in any threads where i KNOW you will start with your little agenda and it doesn't interest me in the least...

so again,

I was addressing the OTHER asshole...not you...so mind your own fuckin business.

I will mind my own and we can leave it at that and your predictable response --no doubt- will be to twist this in another way to satisfy your little ego...

no problem and have at it...last time I need to deal with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

You're welcome. I suspect you will learn a lot by reading that.

phyzik
09-25-2010, 02:32 AM
I dont care what ANYONE says... Cops are crooked motherfuckers. I have personal experience to back it up.

this motherfucker is a perfect example of the experience I have had with cops, and Im White!!.... he needs to be shut down hard. He is getting off easy. Fucking pig!!

Go ahead and defend them you blind sheep!! They are no more human than the rest of us...... They are fucked in the head with power. Dilude yourselves into false safety if you must, but dont deny the truth.

Cops are fucking worthless.

Shows like "Cops" and "Campus Police" and "Border Wars" is all bullshit.... Think about it, have those shows EVER shown anyone get away? No... Its all propoganda! Straight on Bullshit!!

silverblk mystix
09-25-2010, 09:13 AM
I dont care what ANYONE says... Cops are crooked motherfuckers. I have personal experience to back it up.

this motherfucker is a perfect example of the experience I have had with cops, and Im White!!.... he needs to be shut down hard. He is getting off easy. Fucking pig!!

Go ahead and defend them you blind sheep!! They are no more human than the rest of us...... They are fucked in the head with power. Dilude yourselves into false safety if you must, but dont deny the truth.

Cops are fucking worthless.

Shows like "Cops" and "Campus Police" and "Border Wars" is all bullshit.... Think about it, have those shows EVER shown anyone get away? No... Its all propoganda! Straight on Bullshit!!

...OK...

I just read your apology/alcohol thread, so I am just gonna assume that this is one of those threads...

And I am going to assume that, when sober, you don't really feel that you-or I- or anyone else is really any better or worse as human beings than any other human beings...

regardless of their chosen career field.

Apology accepted-it was courageous of you.

Internet Tough Guy
09-25-2010, 09:26 AM

Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.

Cry Havoc
09-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Random off topic post.

Way to admit how wrong you are! :tu

DickTraceyMatters
09-25-2010, 11:02 AM
and Im White!!....

You're a disgrace to your race.

silverblk mystix
09-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Way to admit how wrong you are! :tu

OK.

You have a problem with me and I am tired of your little game.

Let's settle this shit between you and I before it gets out of hand.

First of all--you and I are not gonna accomplish anything trying to out- whatever- each other.
We are not gonna physically meet and settle this face to face.
We are not gonna somehow agree on much.

So where does that leave us.

I have some suggestions-you can choose one, you can continue to just keep making remarks and taking shots at me-even when I don't even address you as you have continued doing.

Or I can continue to ignore you and refrain from responding or posting in ANY thread where i see your name.

It is up to you--but if you do choose one of the choices--again--i will suggest that we both lay some ground rules and agree to abide by them from the start.

Here we go;

A) Truce.
(no one has to be right or wrong- you or I don't have to continue to post and say---nice to see you admit you were wrong---bullshit---it just ends in a truce period. ---or even better---if it makes you feel like more of a man--we can say you are right--ok--at everything---you are right--done-end of this shit-----TRUCE.)

B) You can pick something you would like to debate---and if i have a different opinion than you do---we can debate that ONE topic, for example;
EXAMPLE---say you chose the tasering of a person by a cop---and say you thought it was wrong to tase that person.
Then you can say it was wrong on legal grounds, or moral, or whatever reason you want
and IF i disagree---we can debate
(but ONLY ONE---I will not debate if you want to say---again FOR EXAMPLE; if you want to say the law says this, it is morally wrong, he should be killed, he didn't have a right to be there, he did not have a warrant,etc
because now there are TEN things you are trying to debate---instead of the agreed upon---ONE THING!

so if you say it is legally wrong---then OUR ONLY debate is to debate the law---NOT what a piece of shit he is--what a piece of shit ALL cops are--what heart condition the guy had--

ONLY THE LEGAL GROUNDS OF THE COPS ACTIONS.

C)You think up of something else that we can do to end this.

So there you go.

Be reasonable and pick one or be reasonable and stop this little personal attack on me. And don't try to out me again by trying to say what i do for a living or what my profession is. This is not the place for that and i will not either confirm nor deny that i do or do not do whatever you stated that i do for a living.

Fair enough.

Good day.

PublicOption
09-25-2010, 01:48 PM
If I were the parents of those girls, I would make sure he would never collect another penny.

It hard to collect a pension 6foot underground.

Cry Havoc
09-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Way to "continue ignoring me", sbm. :lmao

silverblk mystix
09-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Way to "continue ignoring me", sbm. :lmao

Just as i thought.

That is fine.

Your response is all that anyone needs to see. So in the future whenever some respectable posters are debating anything, be it spurs related,politics or whatever-all one needs to do is reference this post to see just how credible your postings and opinions are.

You were challenged, you didn't take the challenge. You were offered a truce, you decided to instead post another of your little jabs at me.
You were asked to come up with something on your own to resolve this-again you played the same boring little game.

If you don't have the balls or intelligence to play the game-then stay the fuck off of intelligent threads.

Cry Havoc
09-25-2010, 02:46 PM
You were challenged, you didn't take the challenge. You were offered a truce, you decided to instead post another of your little jabs at me.
You were asked to come up with something on your own to resolve this-again you played the same boring little game.

Are you ready to admit that you were wrong yet? Because everyone else on this thread knows you are, and the only reputation you're destroying here is your own. I don't care to resolve anything with you. You don't have the ability to have logical debates because you see everything from your own viewpoint, and anyone who disagrees with you is instantly wrong in your mind. You're a fool, and I am only sparing my time responding to you because I find the situation and your attitude extremely humorous. So thanks for the laughs, because that's pretty much all your posts are worth at this point. :tu

If you don't have the balls or intelligence to play the game-then stay the fuck off of intelligent threads.

..... :lmao

(but ONLY ONE---I will not debate if you want to say---again FOR EXAMPLE; if you want to say the law says this, it is morally wrong, he should be killed, he didn't have a right to be there, he did not have a warrant,etc
because now there are TEN things you are trying to debate---instead of the agreed upon---ONE THING!

So let me get this straight... you don't have the requisite intellectual capacity to discuss more than one point at a time, yet you're telling me to stay out of threads if I'm not intelligent enough to handle them.

Or I can continue to ignore you and refrain from responding or posting in ANY thread where i see your name.

:lol Please do. If that's the route you feel you need to go to assuage your bruised ego.

It's not like you routinely post here anyway. You basically only come out of the woodwork when your ass is in pain about something.

It is up to you--but if you do choose one of the choices--again--i will suggest that we both lay some ground rules and agree to abide by them from the start.

Are you 5? This isn't your living room. Lay down all the ground rules you want. :lol Then ask anyone if they care.

Ground rules for an internet forum! :lmao

Can this thread be promoted to epic status yet?

J.T.
09-25-2010, 05:39 PM
lol internet tough guy regulated cry havoc pretty good

Blake
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know where sbm states exactly what his job is at the prison?

silverblk mystix
11-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know where sbm states exactly what his job is at the prison?

Cuck is butthurt. :lmao

Thanks for being so easy to jerk around like my own little puppet! Priceless.:lmao

rogues
11-21-2012, 02:31 AM
:lol cuck faggot trying to talk shit
:lol cuck faggot employing his own UTSA rhetorical devices thinking he's cool and trolling
:lol cuck

rascal
11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
There are plenty of assholes on the police force. Many are on some type of power trip and believe they can get away with anything and often do.

Joseph Kony
11-21-2012, 10:04 AM
in uganda, if you get hurt on the job, we just kill you and replace you with more child labor. if you kill someone in the process then we kill your family. america is weird

Blake
11-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Cuck is butthurt. :lmao

Thanks for being so easy to jerk around like my own little puppet! Priceless.:lmao

Not butthurt. I just want to get it right so I can properly lmao at your line of work.

If you don't really check prisoner assholes for weapons or drug paraphernalia, then I don't see the point of laughing at you for denying it.

If you don't want to clarify, no problem, I'll ask someone else.

Blake
11-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Good thread, by the way. :tu

Solid beatdown on SBM, per the usual.

Blake
11-21-2012, 11:54 AM
:lol cuck faggot employing his own UTSA rhetorical devices thinking he's cool and trolling

Lousy m>s troll per the ol usual

mouse
11-21-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't think it's about hating cops it's more about double standards and Cops seem to get away with more shit than your average person.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Father-of-teen-shot-by-Bexar-County-deputy-questions-son-s-death/-/478452/17002740/-/3ld600z/-/index.html

redzero
11-21-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't think it's about hating cops it's more about double standards and Cops seem to get away with more shit than your average person.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Father-of-teen-shot-by-Bexar-County-deputy-questions-son-s-death/-/478452/17002740/-/3ld600z/-/index.html

What exactly did that cop get away with?

GoodOdor
11-21-2012, 07:49 PM

Getting probation for murdering 2 innocent girls, tbh.

redzero
11-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Getting probation for murdering 2 innocent girls, tbh.

Not that cop. I am talking about the one linked in mouse's story.

GoodOdor
11-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Not that cop. I am talking about the one linked in mouse's story.

No idea then, I don't really read mouse posts tbh.

mouse
11-22-2012, 09:30 AM

He shot an unarmed 19 year old 4 times and only got 10 days leave with pay do the math.

redzero
11-22-2012, 02:37 PM
He shot an unarmed 19 year old 4 times and only got 10 days leave with pay do the math.

Why did he shoot him?

Agloco
11-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Accident.

lulz.

howbouthemspurs
11-24-2012, 01:49 AM
Some horrible people out there... That guy needs prison for life.

Jeff Van Gundy
11-24-2012, 03:28 AM
I just read this thread and holy shit sbm is dumber than i thought. He just contradicted himself so many times in this thread. No surprise coming from a retard that thought he got an mutually exclusive invite to the playboy mansion :lol

silverblk mystix
11-24-2012, 09:27 AM
:sleep

Keep trolling and fishing...no one gives a shit...

ChumpDumper
11-24-2012, 12:08 PM
:lol dis thread

Bill_Brasky
11-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Sbm, you are a massive faggot.
If he's such a cuck, what does that make a person who hides behind troll accounts to insult random cucks he's never even met?

mavs>spurs
11-24-2012, 03:06 PM
lol cops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyjf8JmcVOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgv0mUgDhw

silverblk mystix
11-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Sbm, you are a massive faggot.
If he's such a cuck, what does that make a person who hides behind troll accounts to insult random cucks he's never even met?

"Bill Brasky-troll account" taking shots at other troll accounts...that's too fuckin' rich...

silverblk mystix
11-24-2012, 06:01 PM
...the Cuck bump....:lmao:lmao

DMC
11-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Holy shit. SBM nosing up on the po po hoping to get some inductive respect from the shield. Prison guards don't get any recognition from real cops.

uuo5qcjEo7g

mouse
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Why did he shoot him?

He was tired of being followed in every topic he posts in.

redzero
11-26-2012, 10:55 PM
He was tired of being followed in every topic he posts in.

Well, it's good to see that you think the death of your nephew is a joking matter.

mouse
11-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Well, it's good to see that you think the death of your nephew is a joking matter.

What's good about it?

koriwhat
11-27-2012, 02:04 PM
god damn i hate cops... bunch of pussy ass power trippin pieces of shit.

Latarian Milton
11-27-2012, 09:20 PM
from a misogynist's perspective i'd say bitches shouldn't have walked on the street when they were supposed to be staying in the kitchen doing houseworks but it always makes my blood boil when a cop employed by the law enforcement body breaches the law himself. you can't be a cop w/o being thug first imho

silverblk mystix
11-27-2012, 09:57 PM
You girls got issues....I got tissues...boo-fucking-hoo....

Blake
11-28-2012, 08:27 PM
You girls got issues....I got tissues...boo-fucking-hoo....

...the Cuck bump....:lmao:lmao