PDA

View Full Version : Cough Syrup

CubanSucks
09-21-2010, 10:29 PM
How much would I need to drink to get high?

easjer
09-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Seriously?

CubanSucks
09-21-2010, 10:34 PM
yeah

koriwhat
09-21-2010, 10:34 PM
why waste your money on getting a middle school high when there's legit ways to get high out there already? plus, who the fuck wants to down bottle after bottle of cough syrup? yuck! i hate taking one teaspoon of that shit.

IronMexican
09-21-2010, 10:36 PM
I would rather go to school than drink Cough Syrup growing up. If you're that desperate, get a marker or some of your mom's nail polish and have at it.

The Reckoning
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
yeah youre 13 years old. my suspicions are confirmed.

CubanSucks
09-21-2010, 10:42 PM
So huffing nail polish is better? I don't know I just thought since cough syrup is legal I'd try it out. I'm not interested in anything illegal right now since I'm working at a hospital (scared of random drug tests)

HeatChamps
09-21-2010, 10:45 PM
1 bottle to get high. 2 bottles to be tripping balls. There is stuff in some syrups that can kill you in those doses. Be sure there is only DXM in active ingredients. Shit will make you very anxious over time and kill your concentration. Don't do it that often. Especially if you want to do well in school. lol

The Reckoning
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
lol youve got a long way to go. they test for high levels of DXM as well i think.

The Reckoning
09-21-2010, 10:50 PM
drop acid brah, they cant test for that

CubanSucks
09-21-2010, 10:53 PM
drop acid brah, they cant test for that

If I knew someone who holds it that I could trust I would. That's another barrier

TDMVPDPOY
09-21-2010, 11:09 PM
i dont understand how u can take down a bottle of that or just enough to get high...the taste of medicine is just lame

jaffies
09-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't know I just thought since cough syrup is legal I'd try it out. I'm not interested in anything illegal right now since I'm working at a hospital (scared of random drug tests)

Alcohol is legal as well.

Venti Quattro
09-21-2010, 11:18 PM
rugby lol

TDMVPDPOY
09-21-2010, 11:21 PM
rugby lol

lol fail, whats wrong with rugby? what the men aint pussy to wear helmets and pads

redzero
09-21-2010, 11:24 PM
lol fail, whats wrong with rugby? what the men aint pussy to wear helmets and pads

So you think a rugby player would survive in the NFL? Or would an NFL player fail at rugby?

Venti Quattro
09-21-2010, 11:30 PM

the rugby adhesive, not the sport. sniff some and prepared to get high

what the fuck, are you high? why would i talk about rugby the sport here when the topic is about getting high. LOL

TDMVPDPOY
09-21-2010, 11:30 PM
So you think a rugby player would survive in the NFL? Or would an NFL player fail at rugby?

nfl is only played in ameria to the american population

rugby is played in many countries with a world wide audience, probably not up to the numbers of american households...but global audience is better then one target market

so you think nfl players can beat NZ all blacks?

Latarian Milton
09-21-2010, 11:32 PM
medicine is only a hair to toxic IMHO the correct amount of them cures but too much kills. if you keep drinking them you will be killed before reaching the minimum amount to get high.

redzero
09-21-2010, 11:32 PM
nfl is only played in ameria to the american population

rugby is played in many countries with a world wide audience, probably not up to the numbers of american households...but global audience is better then one target market

so you think nfl players can beat NZ all blacks?

Wow, that answered my question.

chunticakes
09-21-2010, 11:33 PM
mix some of that cough medicine with sprite and throw a jolly rancher in there.

purple drank niggaaaaa

Dave Mustaine
09-21-2010, 11:35 PM
mix some of that cough medicine with sprite and throw a jolly rancher in there.

purple drank niggaaaaa

dat purple drank off in yo cup makes you fat scrah.

Zelophehad
09-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Drinking cough syrup to get DXM is retarded. This shit is the way to get DXM.

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/11/13/00/02/02/1113000202348_215X215.jpg

Pure and with none of the other chemicals that make cough syrup dangerous when consumed in large quantities. DXM by itself is perfectly safe (just check Erowid). You can buy these off the internet, a lot of stores stopped carrying them. Of course you have to take like 20 of these bitches to get really fucked up.

Zelophehad
09-22-2010, 12:08 AM
This is a very popular FAQ that is hosted on Erowid. It talks about dosage and the different levels (called plateaus) of DXM highs:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/

balli
09-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Gross and ghetto. Get some self respect and perspective.

CubanSucks
09-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Gross and ghetto. Get some self respect and perspective.

Good to know you draw the line at regular marijuana use. :lmao Now I know who to turn to for morality issues

Drachen
09-22-2010, 07:21 AM
So, I cant believe no one told this guy to go get some Coricidin.

balli
09-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Good to know you draw the line at regular marijuana use. :lmao Now I know who to turn to for morality issues

You're talking about chugging bottles of cough syrup to get fucked up... I'm not giving you advice about morality. I'm mocking you for having zero class.

HeatChamps
09-22-2010, 12:33 PM
So, I cant believe no one told this guy to go get some Coricidin.
Because it has other stuff in it other than DXM.

CubanSucks
09-22-2010, 02:20 PM
You're talking about chugging bottles of cough syrup to get fucked up... I'm not giving you advice about morality. I'm mocking you for having zero class.

When did I ever say I was gonna chug bottles? The reason I asked how much I'd need to drink to get high is so I wouldn't be chugging bottle after bottle. And this wouldn't be a common thing. Just looking to experiment with a CONVENIENT high. If I can smoke weed and not do it again for over a year and contain my alcohol drinking to only whenever I have a free night, I'm really not worried about becoming a junkie hooked on cough syrup

Jekka
09-22-2010, 02:53 PM
This is the dumbest question ever. Seriously? And you work at a hospital? If you need to get high so badly as to consider COUGH SYRUP then I suggest you just go bitch to a shrink at your hospital instead and get a fucking Xanax prescription.

CubanSucks
09-22-2010, 03:51 PM
This is the dumbest question ever. Seriously? And you work at a hospital? If you need to get high so badly as to consider COUGH SYRUP then I suggest you just go bitch to a shrink at your hospital instead and get a fucking Xanax prescription.

Just looking to experiment with a CONVENIENT high.

leemajors
09-22-2010, 04:04 PM

But, but I want a CONVENIENT high!

Jekka
09-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Whine whine whine CONVENIENT HIGH

Then I would argue that you would maintain about as much dignity as you do now if you Googled a diagram of your brain and stuck a pencil in your frontal lobe. Unless you don't have a pencil handy, because that would involve going to the store, which would be HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT.

MannyIsGod
09-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Then I would argue that you would maintain about as much dignity as you do now if you Googled a diagram of your brain and stuck a pencil in your frontal lobe. Unless you don't have a pencil handy, because that would involve going to the store, which would be HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT.

Damn.

CubanSucks
09-22-2010, 06:01 PM

ok, noted, thank you :wakeup

HeatChamps
09-22-2010, 06:24 PM
lol at those giving CubanSucks a hard time. He just wants to get high. It's a great feeling. Just don't do it too often.