PDA

View Full Version : __Face it! Friday is important also__

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:03 AM
Friday could very well be a very important day for Spur fans, not only will you have to face one of those two very hot NBA teams you see on the TV set, but you get a rare sneek preview of your next challenge... ....

So I think Friday is a big day for Spur fans. as well as Maverick fans,

Mavericks win? and your hopes for another ring are gone faster than Rose's 1999* Championship ring hits the south side pawn shop,

You better pray for the Suns , In fact, I really don't see you beating them either.............:lmao

see you at tip off :smokin FRIDAY

milkyway21
05-20-2005, 03:44 AM
hey mouse, HOW can you explain this?

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/PNA115051900_lower.jpg
Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki, from Germany, sporting a black eye, watches from the bench in the closing minutes of Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal series against the Phoenix Suns Wednesday, May 18, 2005, at America West Arena in Phoenix. The Suns won 114-108.

Joe Johnson's KARMA?

the Spurs welcome any opponent-Suns or Mavs. we're 3-1 against these teams...:lol

Troll
05-20-2005, 03:52 AM
Trust me if we can get past the Rockets? we can get past anyone.

Face it Fridays game will be more entertaining then the Spurs vs Knicks finals , then again so was watching 3's company :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-20-2005, 03:55 AM
Come on Game Seven!!

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:02 AM
hey mouse, HOW can you explain this?

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/PNA115051900_lower.jpg
Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki, from Germany, sporting a black eye, watches from the bench in the closing minutes of Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal series against the Phoenix Suns Wednesday, May 18, 2005, at America West Arena in Phoenix. The Suns won 114-108.

Joe Johnson's KARMA?

the Spurs welcome any opponent-Suns or Mavs. we're 3-1 against these teams...:lol

Can I have a wet dream first? :lmao

that has to be the most hard core Gay looking picture since this fag :lmao

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/a-4.jpg

firepopovich
05-20-2005, 04:20 AM
youre weird

texbumTHElife
05-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Trust me if we can get past the Rockets? we can get past anyone.

Hold on, The Rockets? If you barely squeek past a team made of one player its no suprise you are having trouble with Phoenix. We have drawn the hardest raod in the playoffs thus far and have battled through. The Mavericks or Suns will be nothing more than another battle scar on our way to winning the war.

*excuse the war referance

mouse
05-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Like I said Friday Is very important for your future...

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Hell yeah today is important. I don't have work tomorrow so I can get ducking frunk!!! :drunk :drunk

fraga
05-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Like I said Friday Is very important for your future...
Actually, it's very important for YOUR team...a Dallas loss gets them a an early vacation to Six Flags...I personally could care who we play...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:04 PM
File this under "Duh" and Go Mavs! I don't care who win Game 7, as long as it goes to Game 7! No Spurs til Tuesday!

cherylsteele
05-20-2005, 03:08 PM
I don't really care who the Spurs play...the only "advantage" I can see in playing the Mavs is for me our road games won't be on at 9:30pm game night....because I get up at 4:30am in the morning....that is only reason.

If one fears another team then why bother even talking about it or showing up. I know the Spurs can and will beat either team in 6 games.....neither team plays much "D"....and the Spurs can un with a taem like that....the difference is we do play "D", have been for several years.

What little "D" Dallas plays is in its infancy and not polished whatsoever.

bigzak25
05-20-2005, 03:13 PM
the only "advantage" I can see in playing the Mavs is for me our road games won't be on at 9:30pm game night

very true. but don't forget about that homecourt thing we'd have over dallas. that be another advantage.

at least the pressure will be on phoenix to hold serve, and i can see our spurs taking 2 over there if they play with some fire.

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey, I thought all the games are on at 7 pm. That's the way it is with Detroit and Miami....

cherylsteele
05-20-2005, 03:17 PM
very true. but don't forget about that homecourt thing we'd have over dallas. that be another advantage.

at least the pressure will be on phoenix to hold serve, and i can see our spurs taking 2 over there if they play with some fire.

HCA...that is true....but a true championship team wouldn't care....you just go play....HCA would help though, I won't deny that point.

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Actually, it's very important for YOUR team...a Dallas loss gets them a an early vacation to Six Flags...I personally could care who we play...

if you would have said that after Game four Spurs vs Sonics?

I might give you props, But you know as well as I , everyone and their mothers was scared as crap... you don't fool me brah, your worried as hell who you play ,both teams have speed and talent, :smokin

MiNuS
05-20-2005, 03:33 PM
SPEED MEETS the BUMP and TALENT MEETS the HAMMER.

Spurs will ROCK you
05-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Mavericks win? and your hopes for another ring are gone faster than Rose's 1999* Championship ring hits the south side pawn shop,

FRIDAY

Uh... he got the ring back..... :rolleyes

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:37 PM
SPEED MEETS the BUMP and TALENT MEETS the HAMMER.

Nash is a chump and Stern is a Scammer :smokin

fraga
05-20-2005, 03:39 PM
True...but its Defense that's gonna beat that anyday. That run and gun will only get you so far. Plus, the Spurs have 3 guys that can mess you up bad. Look at what Parker did in the first 2 games. Seattle shut him down, and look who stepped up, Manu. And of course, Tim will most likely get his. To be honest, I don't think there is a team out there that can beat the Spurs. Teams have bigger problems with matching up with us then we do with them. The only way the Spurs will lose...is if the Spurs literally beat themselves...

MadDog73
if you would have said that after Game four Spurs vs Sonics?

I might give you props, But you know as well as I , everyone and their mothers was scared as crap... you don't fool me brah, your worried as hell who you play ,both teams have speed and talent, :smokin

The only thing I'm worried about is Tim....

mouse
Uh... he got the ring back..... :rolleyes

I was wondering when someone would pick up on that, Congrats brah it only took a few days :lmao

Psssssst! there is still a ring missing.. the ring Rose used to leave in the Spurs sauna :smokin

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:41 PM
True...but its Defense that's gonna beat that anyday. That run and gun will only get you so far. Plus, the Spurs have 3 guys that can mess you up bad. Look at what Parker did in the first 2 games. Seattle shut him down, and look who stepped up, Manu. And of course, Tim will most likely get his. To be honest, I don't think there is a team out there that can beat the Spurs. Teams have bigger problems with matching up with us then we do with them. The only way the Spurs will lose...is if the Spurs literally beat themselves...

You talk a good game, and you make many points.

but if 1/2 of what you just said was true? then your boys should have never went to 6 games, and only win by one basket at that :lmao

MiNuS
05-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Mouse, just because the Mavs are in Texas...I will choose them to win next year in a lock out season. Spurs will be too tired after this Championship.

Dallas has ONE team ... da Boys.
Every other team in Dallas are a bunch of girlie men.

Mavs *Champions 06.

fraga
05-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Well what did you expect, it was their homecourt, techincally, they should have kicked our butts. Technically, it should've been over in 5. The Spurs missed all those free throws that one game, basically costing themselves the game. Like I said, if they lose, it's because they screwed themselves over somehow.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 03:44 PM
You talk a good game, and you make many points.

but if 1/2 of what you just said was true? then your boys should have never went to 6 games, and only win by one basket at that :lmao

Now you're criticizing how the Spurs win games??? :lol

Pathetic

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Now you're criticizing how the Spurs win games??? :lol

Pathetic

I only post the facts, winning by one basket is no way to go into the 3rd round, you want to win by 40 , just like the Mavs did to your Spurs last time they played each other, now how was Pathetic was that? :lmao

Rynospursfan
05-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Suns will win the series if not tonight on Sunday for sure!

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Uhh, Mouse, I think you have bigger problems right now than how the Spurs played their last game.

But you keep looking ahead, because we're waiting for you! :lol

MiNuS
05-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Mavs are 6-6 in the play-offs so far. Half-ass don't you think?

Spurs are 8-3. Pretty steady.

Other than Miami which is playing exhibition games until now that they play Detroit,San Antonio has had the best opponents and best record.

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Uhh, Mouse, I think you have bigger problems right now than how the Spurs played their last game.

But you keep looking ahead, because we're waiting for you! :lol

I hope you bring your dust pans beacuse we will have the Brooms :smokin

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Mavs are 6-6 in the play-offs so far. Half-ass don't you think?

Pssssst! look who we played! the Rockets and Suns

Spurs are 8-3. Pretty steady.

look who you played ! :lmao

MiNuS
05-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Pssssst! look who we played! the Rockets and Suns

look who you played ! :lmao

MAVS still 6-6

I hope after tonight they will be 7-6 but it will be hard pressing to send them home 06-7

mouse
05-20-2005, 05:04 PM
when we get done with the Suns, they will feel like this man

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/newspapers/20_may_2005/img/8.jpg