PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened to Flip Murray?

SilverPlayer
05-20-2005, 03:44 AM
I remember a season or so ago at the begining everyone was calling this guy another Tracy McGrady diamond in therough kind of find...What happened to him? The guy hardly played even with all of their injuries, even though a year ago he lead the league in scoring for a month or two?

Anyone able to fill me in?

Troll
05-20-2005, 03:48 AM
All I know is.... it had to do with ENRON.

stick around , I am sure some pocket protector wearing spurs geek will assest, you in no time...:lmao

PM5K
05-20-2005, 03:50 AM
He played for Ray Allen when he was injured, Allen hasn't been injured so Flip hasn't played...

I'm not saying that's what I'd do if I were the Sonics coach but that's what Nate has done....

Kori Ellis
05-20-2005, 03:52 AM
He's a selfish chucker, who can't play any D -- he's not a team basketball player. He got his 15 minutes of fame when Ray was out and sucked everafter. Now he doesn't get much PT at all.

SilverPlayer
05-20-2005, 03:53 AM
if its that simple I think Nate may be somewhat overrated as a coach. You need to find a way to give your best players time on the floor.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 03:53 AM
He's a selfish chucker, who can't play any D -- he's not a team basketball player. He got his 15 minutes of fame when Ray was out and sucked everafter. Now he doesn't get much PT at all.

That's true but I would have pulled a CIA Pop move and play him for two weeks to up his value then trade him before the deadline...

SilverPlayer
05-20-2005, 03:54 AM
interesting...ok I can see that then Kori