09-22-2010, 04:55 PM
_YXqf_6ug54

TinTin
09-22-2010, 05:19 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

DarrinS
09-22-2010, 05:21 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

That's pretty much the same reaction Obama had when one of his minions told him she was exhausted of defending him.

I'll bet the 15 million unemployed people arent' :lmao

TinTin
09-22-2010, 05:23 PM
That's pretty much the same reaction Obama had when one of his minions told him she was exhausted of defending him.

I'll bet the 15 million unemployed people arent' :lmao

Link?

Not sure why any president in power wouldn't want to get re-elected

DarrinS
09-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Link?

Not sure why any president in power wouldn't want to get re-elected

sHv1ENYAulY

ChumpDumper
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Can you discuss anything without YouTubes?

Yonivore
09-22-2010, 07:54 PM
I don't think Obama wants the job anymore and, if he could reconcile that with his narcissism, he'd walk...just like it looks like his buddy Rahm may do soon.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/media/ISStoonIBW0921.jpg

Like rats off a sinking ship.

ChumpDumper
09-22-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't think

Yonivore
09-22-2010, 07:59 PM
What; did Kori declare Wednesdays Troll day? I think this happened last week about this time. Seriously, Chump, at how many peoples heels do you spend your evening nipping? Does it even bother you you're on ignore?

Wow.

Yonivore
09-22-2010, 08:09 PM
Hell, Bill Clinton is re-emerging as the de-facto leader of the Democrat Party because the in-facto leader has abdicated.

Bill Clinton: Economy, disasters imperil millions (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_clinton_global_initiative)

And, don't even get me started on the previous worst president, Jimmy Carter, who apparently pulled the mothballs out of his suit and gone on the campaign trail again...declaring he was a damn awesome President!

"Carter: 'Probably Superior' to other ex-Presidents" (http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/09/20/5143877-carter-probably-superior-to-other-ex-presidents)

LBJ and Sam Rayburn are banging on the inside of their coffin lids screaming, "What have we become? What have we fucking become?"

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-22-2010, 08:10 PM
What; did Kori declare Wednesdays Troll day? I think this happened last week about this time. Seriously, Chump, at how many peoples heels do you spend your evening nipping? Does it even bother you you're on ignore?

Wow.
Are you ignoring me now?

Being put on ignore never bothers me one bit. I think it's hilarious.

Wow.

TinTin
09-22-2010, 09:55 PM
sHv1ENYAulY

So you read a "yeahokay" smile as :lmao:lmao:lmao?

Wild Cobra
09-22-2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/media/ISStoonIBW0921.jpg

Like rats off a sinking ship.
Do you mean like demonrats off a sinking ship?

SnakeBoy
09-22-2010, 11:48 PM
And, don't even get me started on the previous worst president, Jimmy Carter, who apparently pulled the mothballs out of his suit and gone on the campaign trail again...declaring he was a damn awesome President!

In his defense though, he's trying to sell a book man.

Stringer_Bell
09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
_YXqf_6ug54

If that's the best the GOP can do, they're a lot worse off than most of us believe. No one buys that kind of bullshit anymore except for the over-emotional "tea partiers." It gives them a sense of purpose. Bunch of scumbags breaking out the same tactics every time a Republican isn't in power. If those fuckers are suddenly so scared about spending the day after Obama takes office, why didn't they say anything during the Bush administration? No one's been able to overcome that question, and none of the jokers posting that shit seem to care either.

You guys are gonna make me go out of my way to vote Democrat if you keep posting shit threads like this.

SnakeBoy
09-23-2010, 12:50 AM
If that's the best the GOP can do, they're a lot worse off than most of us believe. No one buys that kind of bullshit anymore except for the over-emotional "tea partiers." It gives them a sense of purpose. Bunch of scumbags breaking out the same tactics every time a Republican isn't in power. If those fuckers are suddenly so scared about spending the day after Obama takes office, why didn't they say anything during the Bush administration? No one's been able to overcome that question, and none of the jokers posting that shit seem to care either.

Seriously, that is a powerful political ad. You pretty much admit it when you go on a rant about how they do this every time. You may not like it but that shit works.

And as far as the question that no one has overcome...Psst, I let you in on a little secret...they're all hypocrites on both sides of the isle...don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.

Stringer_Bell
09-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Seriously, that is a powerful political ad. You pretty much admit it when you go on a rant about how they do this every time. You may not like it but that shit works.

It only works on people that buy the election season myth that this is all Obama's fault (which is the tea party crowd, which isn't even the actual tea party crowd from the pre-Obama era), it doesn't work on people looking solutions and plans - which I think is a growing number of people that is not being accounted for when the GOP says "vote for us, we're not Obama" and the Dems say "vote for us, we're not GWB's ghost." It's so stupid.

SnakeBoy
09-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Of course it's stupid, it's politics. You know that politics and policy are completely unrelated right?

CosmicCowboy
09-23-2010, 12:56 PM

You guys are gonna make me go out of my way to vote Democrat if you keep posting shit threads like this.

For the record, I HATED the Bush spending. He sold his fiscal conservative soul to get unqualified support for the war in Iraq/Afghanistan.