PDA

View Full Version : More Proof That DUBYA LIED his way into Iraq

boutons_deux
09-23-2010, 05:34 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/rumsfeldfingersclose.jpg

Former president George W. Bush's advisers focused on toppling Saddam Hussein's regime as soon as he took office and discussed how to justify a war in Iraq shortly after invading Afghanistan in 2001, official documents showed Wednesday

A few hours after the September 11 attacks in 2001, then defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld spoke of attacking Iraq as well as Osama bin Laden,

Rumsfeld told a Pentagon lawyer to go to his deputy to get "support" showing a supposed link between the Iraqi regime and Al-Qaeda's founder

Rumsfeld warned: "Within a few years the US will undoubtedly have to confront a Saddam armed with nuclear weapons."

"If Saddam's regime were ousted, we would have a much-improved position in the region and elsewhere," he wrote. "A major success in Iraq would enhance US credibility and influence throughout the region."

document shows Rumsfeld discussing war plans for Iraq just two months after the 2001 US invasion of Afghanistan.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/bush-team-focused-war-iraq/

===========

We also know that dubya was talking about going into Iraq at his very first cabinet meeting in Feb 01.

Let's elect the Repugs to power again so we can bomb Iran, which will certainly work out much better than Iraq. It will certainly transfer enormous wealthy from US citizens to the MIC, which is really the ultimate goal of the US's continuous warfare and bloated, corrupt, ravenous MIC.

Sec24Row7
09-23-2010, 06:28 AM
How long do you have to shake your head from side to side before your two brain cells rattle around enough to touch each other?

Winehole23
09-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Old news.

Remember Paul O'Neill? He testified to that years ago. This thread is a 2005 forum retread.

Winehole23
09-23-2010, 06:46 AM
It's well known and commonly accepted that GWB had an idee fixe about fixing Iraq. They tried to kill his dad.

George Gervin's Afro
09-23-2010, 07:47 AM
We have more important issues than dealing with an unecessary war.. we need thourough investigations of the current administration. Misleading a nation to war? No need to look back... Job being offered to not run? Full House investigation necessary...

CavsSuperFan
09-23-2010, 09:09 AM
President Obama's aide had to step in and pay more money after Obama only gave a fruit vendor a dollar for four apples...

The aide said it was awkward having to pay Obama's bill, then China was like, "You'll get used to it..."

BlairForceDejuan
09-23-2010, 09:11 AM
It's well known and commonly accepted that GWB had an idee fixe about fixing Iraq. They tried to kill his dad.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/19/128951464008878358.jpg

boutons_deux
09-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Old news.

Remember Paul O'Neill? He testified to that years ago. This thread is a 2005 forum retread.

Yes, I referenced the astonished Paul O'Neil by saying dubya talked about Iraq in his first cabinet meeting.

All these documents are newly exposed, and GIVE EVIDENCE from their own records that all Repugs/neo-c*nts LIED the US into wasting 100s of 100s of lives and $Ts to accomplish nothing except run up taxpayer debt into MIC treasuries.

CavsSuperFan
09-23-2010, 09:49 AM
'Twas the night before elections
And all through the town
Tempers were flaring
Emotions all up and down!

I, in my bathrobe
With a cat in my lap
Had cut off the TV
Tired of political crap.

When all of a sudden
There arose such a noise
I peered out of my window
Saw Obama and his boys

They had come for our wallets
They wanted our pay
To give to the others
Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up our money
And quick as a wink
Jumped back on his bandwagon
As I gagged from the stink

He then rallied his henchmen
Who were pulling his cart
I could tell they were out
To tear my country apart!

'On Fannie, on Freddie,
On Biden and Ayers!
On Acorn, On Pelosi'
He screamed at the pairs!

They took off for his cause
And as he flew out of sight
He laughed at the nation
Who wouldn't stand up and fight!

Blake
09-23-2010, 09:53 AM
I, in my bathrobe
With a cat in my lap

poor cat

Stringer_Bell
09-23-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't understand why anyone cares about pinning more things on Bush. Everyone knew it at the time it happened, but no one spoke up and no one will press the issue now. Why embarass the country by showing just how easily manipulated we are (citizens and government) when it comes to totally useless wars? It's so Anti-American to wanna expose our Idiocracy!

boutons_deux
09-23-2010, 11:18 AM
"Everyone knew it at the time it happened"

bullshit, NYT, WP, etc, etc, etc, and America went along, trusting dubya's gangsters after they hyped the threat from terrrorist and when the country was traumatized by WTC.

Nbadan
09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Yep, a lot of people spoke up.....people tried to tell the Bush administration that Saddam destroyed his WMD stockpile immediately after the Iraq-Iran war...but the Bush administration didn't want to listen to anyone who did not support its drive for preemptive war...

Nbadan
09-23-2010, 09:50 PM
We have more important issues than dealing with an unecessary war.. we need thourough investigations of the current administration. Misleading a nation to war? No need to look back... Job being offered to not run? Full House investigation necessary...

I agree, but it should be held in the Hague and members of the Bush administration should be charged as international war-criminals...

byrontx
09-23-2010, 11:58 PM
'Twas the night before elections
And all through the town
Tempers were flaring
Emotions all up and down!

I, in my bathrobe
With a cat in my lap
Had cut off the TV
Tired of political crap.

When all of a sudden
There arose such a noise
I peered out of my window
Saw Obama and his boys

They had come for our wallets
They wanted our pay
To give to the others
Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up our money
And quick as a wink
Jumped back on his bandwagon
As I gagged from the stink

He then rallied his henchmen
Who were pulling his cart
I could tell they were out
To tear my country apart!

'On Fannie, on Freddie,
On Biden and Ayers!
On Acorn, On Pelosi'
He screamed at the pairs!

They took off for his cause
And as he flew out of sight
He laughed at the nation
Who wouldn't stand up and fight!

So we shouldn't question fighting who for what?