PDA

View Full Version : HOF Coach Dr, jack Ramsay: Kobe is the best finisher of all time

RsxPiimp
09-23-2010, 01:14 PM
Dr. Jack Ramsay: "I rate him (Kobe Bryant) as the best finisher of all-time, not just for the one last shot--for which Michael Jordan was understandably famous and well-recognized--but he'll make consecutive shots. He will make the shots that bring you back into a game and then will continue to knock down shots until the game is won. I have never seen anybody like Kobe Bryant in that regard."

http://espn.go.com/nba/features/legendsfromlegends

Double-Up
09-23-2010, 01:16 PM
He needs to put the crack pipe down.

Giuseppe
09-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Bryant is killer.

Without those 6 last second winners last season I'm probably sittin' over at Luva's house right now, in his basement, with my dick in one hand, a bowl of plain label cereal from Ralph's in the other, listening to Luva lament Kor I. Ellis delayin' his reinstatement.:rolleyes

lefty
09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Shit

Ramsay is more senile than Popovich

And why the fuck is he talking about making ONE shot?

Didny MJ score 19 pts in the final 6 minutes vs the Grizzlies, bringing the Bulls back in the game to win it, on the road ?

JamStone
09-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Kobe will also crap the bed and need to be saved by his teammates. Ramsay has lost it. Yes, Kobe is a great finisher but I think Ramsay is tasting that ass a bit too much. Certainly in the conversation, but Jordan and Bird and their resumes stand on their own in the argument. For what it's worth, even though he was one-dimensional and he's annoying as hell as a broadcast analyst, Reggie Miller would be high on my list as well. In many situations, I'd want him taking the last shot to finish the game.

TheMACHINE
09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Accomplish it, Mitchell.

JamStone
09-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Shit

Ramsay is more senile than Popovich

And why the fuck is he talking about making ONE shot?

Didny MJ score 19 pts in the final 6 minutes vs the Grizzlies, bringing the Bulls back in the game to win it, on the road ?

T-Mac scored 13 points in 35 seconds to end a game.

T-Mac > MJ as a finisher???

lefty
09-23-2010, 02:45 PM
T-Mac scored 13 points in 35 seconds to end a game.

T-Mac > MJ as a finisher???

Wow

I was commenting on the fact that Ramsay said MJ only scored the big basket, as opposed to Kobe who would score consecutive points late in a game to keep his team in it.

TheMACHINE
09-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Wow

I was commenting on the fact that Ramsay said MJ only scored the big basket, as opposed to Kobe who would score consecutive points late in a game to keep his team in it.

which is "practically" correct, right?

ambchang
09-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Kobe showed the Suns how to finish a game 7 in the 1st round alright.

lefty
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
which is "practically" correct, right?
You stacked !!!

TheMACHINE
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
yah its tuff to win a game 7 on the road...thats for sure.

TheMACHINE
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
You stacked !!!

no you stacked.

you got Duncan, Lebron, Wade and Ginobli all in one team!

dbestpro
09-23-2010, 03:25 PM
......and 15 minutes later he was asked about MJ, which he said was the best finisher of all time.

........ and 15 minutes after that he was asked about Oscar, which he said was the best finisher of all time.

.......and 15 minutes after that he was asked again about Kobe, which he said no thanks I don't like Japenese food and flipped the remote to Nickolodeon to watch SpongeBob SquarePants.

TheNextGen
09-23-2010, 03:27 PM
......and 15 minutes later he was asked about MJ, which he said was the best finisher of all time.
........ and 15 minutes after that he was asked about Oscar, which he said was the best finisher of all time.

.......and 15 minutes after that he was asked about Kobe, which he said no thanks I don't like Japenese food and flipped the remote to Nickolodeon to watch SpongeBob SquarePants.

:wakeup

Giuseppe
09-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Kobe showed the Suns how to finish a game 7 in the 1st round alright.

Your Rodman quit under similar circumstance, Amb.

lefty
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM
no you stacked.

you got Duncan, Lebron, Wade and Ginobli all in one team!
:lol San Antonio Heat FTW !

JamStone
09-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow

Ramsay didn't say MJ could only score on the last shot. He merely suggested MJ was known for that more and that in his experiencing watching Kobe that Kobe would make also make consecutive shots late in a game to win it. That doesn't mean MJ never did that. Heck, you can find non HOF players who have done it more than one time. NBA players get hot from the field, go off. You can go from MJ to Kobe to Reggie to T-Mac to Rodney Rogers to John Starks to Nate Robinson.

Greatness isn't measured by one great performance or even a couple of great performances. Greatness is measured by the consistency at which a "great" player can perform like that. I'm sure MJ had many performances where he went off late in the fourth quarter to take over and win a game. Ramsay is saying he hasn't seen anyone else that has done it like Kobe.

He may be senile for thinking that. But you criticized him incorrectly.

lefty
09-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Ramsay didn't say MJ could only score on the last shot. He merely suggested MJ was known for that more and that in his experiencing watching Kobe that Kobe would make also make consecutive shots late in a game to win it. That doesn't mean MJ never did that. Heck, you can find non HOF players who have done it more than one time. NBA players get hot from the field, go off. You can go from MJ to Kobe to Reggie to T-Mac to Rodney Rogers to John Starks to Nate Robinson.

Greatness isn't measured by one great performance or even a couple of great performances. Greatness is measured by the consistency at which a "great" player can perform like that. I'm sure MJ had many performances where he went off late in the fourth quarter to take over and win a game. Ramsay is saying he hasn't seen anyone else that has done it like Kobe.

He may be senile for thinking that. But you criticized him incorrectly.
We`re all senile

RsxPiimp
09-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Kobe didn't quit Game 7 against Phoenix. It was obvious his scoring is not going to pull them back into the game. Kobe had a 50 point performance in Game 6 and they lost. He had 23 points (8-13) on pace for another 50 in the first half of Game 7 and the Suns were still up by a huge margin.

"We wanted to get back in the game so we were running things through other guys," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said after the game. LA's 2nd and 3rd best players that night shot 35 percent combined on the floor (32-of-91). Walton scored 16 and Lamar Odom 12 for the Lakers. You can't pin this one on Kobe when its obvious LA's best chance of winning the series did not show up.

Kobe had a miscalculation and trusted his teammates at the wrong time, that much is true, but he didn't quit. Scottie Pippen refusing to come into the game against the Knicks in 94 is a good example of a player quitting on his team. Faking an injury or refusing to suit up are another.

lefty
09-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Miscalculation :lmao

lakaluva's mom
09-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I always thought Kareem was money. Kobe has 28 game winners, and MJ has 23. With two minutes left in the game I'd go with Kobe shooting the rock.

That's probably because he shoots it off in your ass, or did you tell him not to cum?

SanAntonioHeat
09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
:lol San Antonio Heat FTW !

yes, i am FTW.

Sportcamper
09-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Ramsay has lost it….Comparing Kobe to some guy from the 80’s who won because the Lakers & Celtics were old & rebuilding is a joke…If you put a REAL list of the top 10 NBA players of all time together; Jordan would NOT be on it…Since Kobe turned 20, the Bulls have won squat....

eisfeld
09-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Was this ever a question?
Kobe is not MJ but on the other hand MJ is not Kobe.
Kobe can spark his team to the max - making it possible to win so many games.
He's a master at going on a streak to bring the Lakers back into the game.
The only thing he's not good at is the last minute winning shot. Don't get me wrong - He hit dozens of them, but his FG% in these situations is bad - but with Kobe you won't need to take those shots very often - that's why he's so valuable.

elemento
09-23-2010, 05:49 PM
MJ was better

mindcrime
09-23-2010, 06:44 PM
I always thought Kareem was money. Kobe has 28 game winners, and MJ has 23. With two minutes left in the game I'd go with Kobe shooting the rock.

A meaningless stat without knowing how many each actually attempted.

Giuseppe
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Kobe didn't quit Game 7 against Phoenix.

He quit.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2010, 07:58 PM
He meant to say;

Kobe is the best finisher,among rapists, ....

Sisk
09-23-2010, 09:04 PM
6-24

Giuseppe
09-23-2010, 09:05 PM
I smell skunk.

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Everyone is inching closer and closer to the inevitable consensus...that Kobe is the best to ever play the game...but for now we'll take the "best closer" line that we've been hearing for a few yrs...the media has spun completely out of control...Kobe was never considered the best except by his peers and league GM's...it's always been "He's the most talented, or the best closer, or the most complete but it's never been he's the best...and for that Kobe won't stop until the media and all other Laker haters bow down and pay...before it's all said and done they shall recognize thy name is Kobe. Whether hating from the comforts of a press box or playing a game of bones in the hood...

Giuseppe
09-23-2010, 09:26 PM
^Yep. Bryant is now in the immediate vicinity.

Only an act of God can get it stopped.

ezau
09-23-2010, 09:50 PM
6/24

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2010, 10:07 PM
6/24

5/7 > 6/24...

I'll let you figure out what the 5/7 represents...:rollin

namlook
09-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Ramsey is a Hall Of Fame coach. He knows more about basketball than everyone here combined.

lil_penny
09-23-2010, 10:55 PM
the great jack ramsey.. if only i was alive to see his work in 76

09-23-2010, 11:40 PM
i don't know about that... i finish every time.

lakaluva's camel
09-23-2010, 11:47 PM
When people say Kareem is the all-time leading scorer they don't ask how many shots it took for him to get there, or how many years did he play.

Why don't you ever wanna ride me anymore?

lakaluva's camel
09-23-2010, 11:47 PM
I miss my good ol buddy, lakaluva

09-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Why don't you ever wanna ride me anymore?
:rollin

dbreiden83080
09-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Hey Jack....

http://nicekicks.com/images/jordan6nbapic.jpg

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Dr. Jack must like spooging on the face as well.

Medvedenko
09-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Wow, so it begins again. How many damn coaches, GM's, players and people intimitely involved with the game past, present and future exalt Kobe as the goods and regard him in high favour should be enough.

Answer, never enough for the haters. Too bad though, I take educated opinions of HOF types than the douches on this site all day and every day.

Retirement is almost over.

HarlemHeat37
09-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Unfortunately, the opinions of "NBA people" aren't as credible as they once were, now that technology is evolving, and various types of analysis are presented for the die-hard NBA fan to use..

There are now scouting programs that can be used by NBA fans(very similar to the programs used by actual NBA scouts), there is a continuous advancement in advanced stats that are available for fans, easier access to NBA footage..

The opinions of many of these "NBA experts" are easily disproved nowadays..one of the main problems I have with "NBA opinions" is that their arguments are very simplistic, and they often use unquantifiable points in their arguments.. I don't see why an "NBA expert" can measure "killer instinct" and "will to win" more than certain other people..

I'm not necessarily speaking in regards to the topic of this thread in particular, I'm just pointing this out, TBH..

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2010, 12:33 AM
is he talkin about the load he left in colorado?

Medvedenko
09-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Unfortunately, the opinions of "NBA people" aren't as credible as they once were, now that technology is evolving, and various types of analysis are presented for the die-hard NBA fan to use..

There are now scouting programs that can be used by NBA fans(very similar to the programs used by actual NBA scouts), there is a continuous advancement in advanced stats that are available for fans, easier access to NBA footage..

The opinions of many of these "NBA experts" are easily disproved nowadays..one of the main problems I have with "NBA opinions" is that their arguments are very simplistic, and they often use unquantifiable points in their arguments.. I don't see why an "NBA expert" can measure "killer instinct" and "will to win" more than certain other people..

I'm not necessarily speaking in regards to the topic of this thread in particular, I'm just pointing this out, TBH..

Experience is the key to all of this. Stat collecting, analysis and quantifiable figures only get you so far. It's the intangibles that make up the rest. Also, our idea of greatness when distilled through facts and figures is non reliable because standards change every year and what's measured in the past is discounted in the future.

When evaluating the art in athletics, #'s don't hold weight and context is paramount. This is what Jack et all mean when describing players and talent.

This is why I don't get too caught up in figures and stats anymore. Nothing wrong with them and they do always tell a story, however as with any script it's the delivery that trumps the words.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 12:37 AM
The NBA "experts" are employed by networks that broadcast the games and are expected to say things to make the largest fanbases happy. The television broadcasters have been using that mythical "finisher" label for Kobe for years. He didn't deserve it then, and he doesn't deserve it now, unless they mean a guy who hogs all the shots in the fourth quarter because he's a glory hound, something Kobe has done since he was in high school.

Seriously, if Laker fans spent more time talking about all the great and amazing things Kobe is there'd be way less debate. Instead they continually try to make him what he isn't.

midnightpulp
09-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Kobe will also crap the bed and need to be saved by his teammates. Ramsay has lost it. Yes, Kobe is a great finisher but I think Ramsay is tasting that ass a bit too much. Certainly in the conversation, but Jordan and Bird and their resumes stand on their own in the argument. For what it's worth, even though he was one-dimensional and he's annoying as hell as a broadcast analyst, Reggie Miller would be high on my list as well. In many situations, I'd want him taking the last shot to finish the game.

Jam with the goods.

namlook
09-24-2010, 12:42 AM
It's always the Lakers fans that are delusional isn't it? Problem here is Ramsey is one of the greatest basketball coaches in NBA history and he isn't a Lakers fan.

Gutter92
09-24-2010, 01:27 AM
ramsay has lost it….comparing kobe to some guy from the 80’s who won because the lakers & celtics were old & rebuilding is a joke…if you put a real list of the top 10 nba players of all time together; jordan would not be on it…since kobe turned 20, the bulls have won squat....

2/10

midnightpulp
09-24-2010, 01:32 AM
When evaluating the art in athletics, #'s don't hold weight and context is paramount.

Exactly!

Medvedenko has been catching a lot of flak lately for his failure to contribute any insightful basketball discussion and his Kobe Bryant manlove that borders on obsession, but this observation is spot on accurate. Why? Because context is paramount, and when it comes to Kobe Bryant, no other player has had the context so manipulated in his favor that he always comes out looking the better.

A recent example is a game against Dallas earlier this year. It was on a back-to-back following a loss against the Spurs. The game wound up coming down to a few crucial shots late in the 4th, one of which was made by Kobe.

If you didn't get to watch the game that night and had to rely on Sportscenter for a recap, you would've been led to believe that Kobe was the hero of that game. The shot in question all but put the Mavericks comeback on ice and ensured victory for LA.

But if you watched the game, you'd know that before that big shot, Kobe forced two horrible jumpers that found nothing but iron.

There's countless examples like this. Kobe playing a sub-par game, sometimes to the detriment of his team (forcing shots, not feeding it inside, etc) but the media takes out its magic editing wand and spins events to make them appear quite differently from what actually happened. And you dumbass Kobe fanboys eat it up. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Kobe is the greatest selective memory player of all time."

However, when Med wrote that he probably thought he was lending more credibility to the idea that Kobe Bryant far transcends statistical measurement. That said, I do agree that certain players are greater than the sum of their statistics, some are much greater. We deduce this by watching the games and trying to determine the amount of impact a player has in areas that can't be quantified.

Now, I admit that Kobe equals more than the sum of his stats, but not by the amount some people believe.

Fact is, Kobe's stats aren't favorable when compared to the other all time greats that are currently above him on most lists. And when you factor in his "intangibles," the sum total isn't as great as Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc. What is there to suggest that his intangibles are greater than that of his contemporaries like Wade, Duncan, or even Lebron? Because he can make a few clutch shots? Because he has great work ethic?

Context is everything, and if the Lakers lost game 7, Kobe's 6-24 would've been vilified on the same level as Lebron's game 5 against the Celtics. But oh how the context magically changes when your team wins. Suddenly, the media's praising your 15 rebounds instead of drawing attention to your terrible shooting performance.

Simply put, he's just not as good as the Jordan's, Bird's, Magic's, Shaq's, Duncan's, Oscar's, or Hakeem's, no matter how many more championships he wins, which if happens, will be because he's on the best team relative to the competition rather than because he's some indomitable force that can't be reckoned with.

This ain't hate speaking. I have Kobe 8-10 all time depending on how I feel that day, but for me to place him any higher, it's going to have to take some truly stellar performances, namely in the Finals.

Man In Black
09-24-2010, 01:42 AM
I always say, he can never be the best player at his position. Duncan already is at his, Bean can never surpass Jordan. But to say, #2 behind Jordan? That's not a bad thing.

midnightpulp
09-24-2010, 02:02 AM
And lol at the Kobe fanboys who invoke "expert" opinion as if means all that much.

Like experts aren't prone to hyperbole. As early as '03, the "experts" were already calling Tim Duncan the best PF of all time, which was totally premature at that point since it was only Duncan's sixth season. Lucky for them, their prediction was vindicated, but at that particular time, it wasn't warranted.

Thing is, the media is going to extensively knob slob the star player of the current championship team. And when it's the Lakers, that knob slobbing is going to be performed with ten times the amount of saliva than if it were another team.

If you Kobe fanboys (namlook, KoolA.I.D.S._Man, Lakaluva, and Med) weren't such idiots, you'd understand that the media, as well as the NBA, has a vested interest in building up the Lakers and Kobe as much as they can. The reasons for this are two fold: (1) To satisfy the biggest fanbase in the NBA, ensuring their continued viewership. (2) To make the Lakers (and Kobe) into a despicable enemy that opposing fans will be eager to see lose.

This marketing strategy guarantees that ratings will be big in whatever game or playoff series the Lakers find themselves in. You'll have both camps tuning in en masse.

And if you Kobe fans weren't so blinded by visions of his dick, you'd be able to see the writing on the wall.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-24-2010, 02:25 AM
Expert opinions can still be homerish sometimes.

rememba det time when Al Davis compared Jason Campbell to the great Jim Plunkett?

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-24-2010, 02:25 AM
Expert opinions can still be homerish sometimes.

rememba det time when Al Davis compared Jason Campbell to the great Jim Plunkett?

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 02:36 AM
Though the Heat doin' you dirt 4 summers ago is pretty cut & dry.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-24-2010, 02:53 AM
Though the Heat doin' you dirt 4 summers ago is pretty cut & dry.

http://www.esportsea.com/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.starcraf tmazter.net%2F4chan%2Ffor_forums%2Fnot_this_shit_a gain.jpg

ezau
09-24-2010, 03:03 AM
5/7 > 6/24...

6/24

ezau
09-24-2010, 03:07 AM
Duncan, greatest PF of all time.
Kobe, 2nd best two-guard of all time.
That's not too shabby

tee, hee

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 03:22 AM
http://www.esportsea.com/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.starcraf tmazter.net%2F4chan%2Ffor_forums%2Fnot_this_shit_a gain.jpg

Oh, yeah, this shit again, buddy-boy. Till the day you ring.

BadOdor
09-24-2010, 05:35 AM
Tbh duncan is really a center, imho.....is he even top 3 there? probably not.

He wants to be called a center because his opponent for "the best pf" is ringless malone......

lol duncan.

ezau
09-24-2010, 05:52 AM

He wants to be called a center because his opponent for "the best pf" is ringless malone......

lol duncan.

David Robinson, Rasho Nesterovic, Nazr Mohammed, and Fabricio Oberto want to say hi.

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Exactly!

Medvedenko has been catching a lot of flak lately for his failure to contribute any insightful basketball discussion and his Kobe Bryant manlove that borders on obsession, but this observation is spot on accurate. Why? Because context is paramount, and when it comes to Kobe Bryant, no other player has had the context so manipulated in his favor that he always comes out looking the better.

A recent example is a game against Dallas earlier this year. It was on a back-to-back following a loss against the Spurs. The game wound up coming down to a few crucial shots late in the 4th, one of which was made by Kobe.

If you didn't get to watch the game that night and had to rely on Sportscenter for a recap, you would've been led to believe that Kobe was the hero of that game. The shot in question all but put the Mavericks comeback on ice and ensured victory for LA.

But if you watched the game, you'd know that before that big shot, Kobe forced two horrible jumpers that found nothing but iron.

There's countless examples like this. Kobe playing a sub-par game, sometimes to the detriment of his team (forcing shots, not feeding it inside, etc) but the media takes out its magic editing wand and spins events to make them appear quite differently from what actually happened. And you dumbass Kobe fanboys eat it up. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Kobe is the greatest selective memory player of all time."

However, when Med wrote that he probably thought he was lending more credibility to the idea that Kobe Bryant far transcends statistical measurement. That said, I do agree that certain players are greater than the sum of their statistics, some are much greater. We deduce this by watching the games and trying to determine the amount of impact a player has in areas that can't be quantified.

Now, I admit that Kobe equals more than the sum of his stats, but not by the amount some people believe.

Fact is, Kobe's stats aren't favorable when compared to the other all time greats that are currently above him on most lists. And when you factor in his "intangibles," the sum total isn't as great as Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc. What is there to suggest that his intangibles are greater than that of his contemporaries like Wade, Duncan, or even Lebron? Because he can make a few clutch shots? Because he has great work ethic?

Context is everything, and if the Lakers lost game 7, Kobe's 6-24 would've been vilified on the same level as Lebron's game 5 against the Celtics. But oh how the context magically changes when your team wins. Suddenly, the media's praising your 15 rebounds instead of drawing attention to your terrible shooting performance.

Simply put, he's just not as good as the Jordan's, Bird's, Magic's, Shaq's, Duncan's, Oscar's, or Hakeem's, no matter how many more championships he wins, which if happens, will be because he's on the best team relative to the competition rather than because he's some indomitable force that can't be reckoned with.

This ain't hate speaking. I have Kobe 8-10 all time depending on how I feel that day, but for me to place him any higher, it's going to have to take some truly stellar performances, namely in the Finals.

dude that sounds like a great deal..thanks for offering but no thanks my man...I don't need anymore right now...come back in 3 yrs though I may want to buy some from you then. You a dam good salesman though...I imagine you started out throwing newspapers in your neighborhood. Anyways before you leave just wanted to mention that it looks as if your pants have a large hole in the back...might want to get that checked out before ass really starts hanging out...:lol

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 08:36 AM

lol duncan.

:lmao Odor, hittin' 'em in their soft spot & ruinin' their Friday.

Nate Dogg
09-24-2010, 08:46 AM
If ya know like I know, you don't wanna step to this
It's the G-Funk era, Cully aint nothin but a bitch
If ya smoke like I smoke then you're high like every day
And if yo ass is a busta, Mav Krew will regulate

Gold Tooth Carl
09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
dude that sounds like a great deal..thanks for offering but no thanks my man...I don't need anymore right now...come back in 3 yrs though I may want to buy some from you then. You a dam good salesman though...I imagine you started out throwing newspapers in your neighborhood. Anyways before you leave just wanted to mention that it looks as if your pants have a large hole in the back...might want to get that checked out before ass really starts hanging out...:lol

Hey playa playa, I've been lookin' for yo ole bitch ass fo some time now. OGBobby done told me that you done found yoself a boyfriend now??? Mane, you done fucked up now, ya see, the last time I was pimpin yo ass out, I was just collectin' off of yo dirty stanky dick in da booty ass. In fact, you liked black dick so much that you stole 10,000 of my mothafuckin money just so you could have a sex change and bleach yourself white, I didn't get why you kept saying "If only I was a white girl"..But ok money, I told my nigga Kobe Bean Bryant about yo good good, and he say he want in on it, and since I know it's you dream for that Kobe dick, I'll give you another chance. Only this time, you ain't just taking it in the ass, you gone be tossing some salads too playa playa. I have 34 playas who paid upfront 1,000 each for that koolaid ass, so get ready my nigga, and bring ALOT of ranch.

Bieber Fever
09-24-2010, 09:49 AM
:lmao Odor, hittin' 'em in their soft spot & ruinin' their Friday.

thnx 4 all da youtube hits man!! you da best 4realz tho. yea sux i wont be comin to phx 4 muh tour but i'll be in la at the end of october so you shud def come see me there. i'll prully make an appearance at one of da mallz. is there a chuckbox in la?

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 10:04 AM
No, Chuckbox is indigenous to Tempe, Arizona.

You got an Ed Debevic's there in Los Angeles that I'd drive across for if I can ever get Katie-girl not to insist on taggin' along.

HeatBurn305
09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Already checked his asshole, Cully. Definitely, big enough for the both of us.

tee, hee

IronPedophile
09-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey HeatBurn305, do you know of any good places to pick up 12 year olds?

HeatBurn305
09-24-2010, 10:20 AM

Me and Cully like to wait at the Chuckbox, luva waiting alongside with the chloroform mask.

Let us proceed....

IronPedophile
09-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Can I come next time? I love checking some good 12 year old asshole.

Lee Corso
09-24-2010, 10:23 AM

:rollin:rollin:ihit:p::elephant:fishin:danceclub:l obt2::downspin::downspin:

:nopeYes jess kent dew teengks like dat! :nope

:monkey:flypig:bike::birthday::meeting::music:spin :huddle::deadhorse

lakaluva's camel
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Me and Cully like to wait at the Chuckbox, luva waiting alongside with the chloroform mask.

Let us proceed....

I hate when master makes me to walk all the way to the Chuckbox
:depressed:depressed

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM

A most fortunate banana seat.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-24-2010, 10:29 AM
:lmao

Chieflion
09-24-2010, 10:31 AM
LMAO troll fest.

IronPedophile
09-24-2010, 10:33 AM
I haven't had this much fun since the last time I walked by a middle school.

ChrisHansen
09-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I haven't had this much fun since the last time I walked by a middle school.

And what were you doing at that middle school?

IronPedophile
09-24-2010, 10:35 AM
And what were you doing at that middle school?
Checking assholes with Cully.

Venti Quattro
09-24-2010, 10:39 AM

are you sending those assholes to the tree of woe

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Kobe/finally understandin' it/under a minute. Artest/takin' out the scapel/goin' to work.

Shaved.

Jose Canseco
09-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Sounds like some of you guys are going to be pricking some asses.

I'm in.

Gold Tooth Carl
09-24-2010, 12:21 PM

Did you check Koolaid's? His asshole should be as wide as the ocean. I only ask because I need to see if he delivered the package that we smuggled in his ass

midnightpulp
09-24-2010, 12:35 PM

if only i were a white girl

Just when we thought you couldn't be any more of a faggot, you go and outdo yourself. Bravo.

So which Chuck E. Cheese did pops rent in Vegas for your birthday?

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 12:43 PM
How many of the Bulls games were won because Jordan was Jordan in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or early 4th quarters and didn't need to hit a game winner to seal it?

I guess if you score 8 points in the final three minutes it counts more than 8 points at the beginning of the 4th or the end of the half to give your team enough of a lead that they don't need a prayer at the horn to go through.

Jordan won games. Period. He didn't care what quarter it was -- if he saw a team was weak, he would stick a dagger through their heart and end it right then and there. He didn't need the theatrics at the end because he just wanted to destroy the other team. In fact, I bet Jordan hated games where he had to nail a game winner, because there was a chance his team would lose. I don't think he would enjoy that prospect. He would have preferred to crush his opponent and walk away. I suspect that every single digit win the Bulls ever accumulated bothered Jordan a little bit -- because he wanted his team to dominate EVERY game.

midnightpulp
09-24-2010, 12:49 PM
How many of the Bulls games were won because Jordan was Jordan in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or early 4th quarters and didn't need to hit a game winner to seal it?

I guess if you score 8 points in the final three minutes it counts more than 8 points at the beginning of the 4th or the end of the half to give your team enough of a lead that they don't need a prayer at the horn to go through.

Jordan won games. Period. He didn't care what quarter it was -- if he saw a team was weak, he would stick a dagger through their heart and end it right then and there. He didn't need the theatrics at the end because he just wanted to destroy the other team. In fact, I bet Jordan hated games where he had to nail a game winner, because there was a chance his team would lose. I don't think he would enjoy that prospect. He would have preferred to crush his opponent and walk away. I suspect that every single digit win the Bulls ever accumulated bothered Jordan a little bit -- because he wanted his team to dominate EVERY game.

I emphasize this point all the time with these Kobe fan fucktards, but they seem to be the only ones on earth who believe that 2 points scored in the 4th quarter counts more than 2 points scored in the 1st.

mindcrime
09-24-2010, 01:00 PM
5/7 > 6/24...

6/6 > 5/7

JamStone
09-24-2010, 01:10 PM

I don't disagree with your overall point about Jordan, even if it's a bit exaggerated. I don't think Jordan "hated" games that were close and needed a game winner as long as his team won the game. I'm sure he didn't "hate" the win over Cleveland where he hit that running jumper over Craig Ehlo. You bet he hated that? You're exaggerating but again your overall point isn't a poor one. For a lot of his career, Jordan simply dominated games and didn't need spectacular finishes to pull out wins. I could go with that.

I do disagree with your sentiment about the 8 points in the beginning of the fourth quarter versus 8 points in the final three minutes of a close game. By a statistical measure, of course they count the same. 8 points is 8 points. But I think it's naive to think they mean the same. In a close game, late in the fourth quarter, when defenses tighten, the pressure of the moment rises, and when the game is most overtly on the line, those 8 points in the final three minutes of a close game absolutely mean more than 8 points at any point earlier in the game. Not by a statistical measure, but by quite a few intangible ones. To think they don't really is naive. That's why the idea of being "clutch" is such a discussed topic when evaluating the great players. That's a distinction often made in player evaluations.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I don't disagree with your overall point about Jordan, even if it's a bit exaggerated. I don't think Jordan "hated" games that were close and needed a game winner as long as his team won the game. I'm sure he didn't "hate" the win over Cleveland where he hit that running jumper over Craig Ehlo. You bet he hated that? You're exaggerating but again your overall point isn't a poor one. For a lot of his career, Jordan simply dominated games and didn't need spectacular finishes to pull out wins. I could go with that.

Well, I'd say in the playoffs it's a little different than the regular season. I doubt Jordan would have been enthralled to hit a game winner over a lottery team 10 games into the season if he/his team had played poorly all night and didn't deserve a win. But point taken.

I do disagree with your sentiment about the 8 points in the beginning of the fourth quarter versus 8 points in the final three minutes of a close game. By a statistical measure, of course they count the same. 8 points is 8 points. But I think it's naive to think they mean the same. In a close game, late in the fourth quarter, when defenses tighten, the pressure of the moment rises, and when the game is most overtly on the line, those 8 points in the final three minutes of a close game absolutely mean more than 8 points at any point earlier in the game. Not by a statistical measure, but by quite a few intangible ones. To think they don't really is naive. That's why the idea of being "clutch" is such a discussed topic when evaluating the great players. That's a distinction often made in player evaluations.

Perhaps, but again, how can you say that 8 points in a row (just a random number) with 9:00 to play in the 4th Quarter doesn't win the game? That takes a 4 point 2 possession lead to a 12 point 4 possession game, provided the other team doesn't have McGrady or Reggie Miller. :lol It can take a game that's very much seesawing in doubt, and up for grabs, and completely end the other team's momentum and desire, particularly if it's done in a nasty, break down the defense so that they're pointing fingers at each other, way. A 7 point relatively close affair balloons to 15, and the other team's will is smashed.

Jordan lost one playoff series after 1992. To me, that says more about his ability to close than anything else. He had a habit of burying teams long before the clock said 0:00. I completely agree with you about the waning moments being the most difficult, but I think analysts put too much emphasis on the last shot of the game, because that's all it is -- one shot. Sure, it's dramatic and that's why they report on it, but it's also partially a statistic based on hype as much as substance. And as we all know, Kobe doesn't have a great shooting percentage when taking game winners, either.

Medvedenko
09-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Points are points, it's when they occur and what context they are in is what makes them more relevant or impactful. Discounting this is assinine.

MJ had daggers and put teams away early in the 3rd so he can chill in the 4th. All great teams have this luxury.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 03:22 PM
If a player scores 8 points in the last few minutes of the game that means something. When you look at the fact that the player started taking every single one of his team's shots in the last few minutes of the game and ended up 3 of 11 you realize that it doesn't mean so much.

There were many times that Kobe would take three ill-advised shots, hit one and the announcer falls all over himself talking about Kobe's "killer instinct". I guess Laker fans don't actually watch as much Laker basketball as they claim to.

Bieber Fever
09-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Duncan is hands down number three PF behind Malone and Barkley. Never before has a player insisted so much on being categorized on what position he plays. Duncan and his supporters knew he would be waaaaaay down the list as a center, so they used the media to hijack the PF position, and he's not even the best at that position. The guy has so many shortcomings it's pathetic. Can't go back to back, (bet his wife hates that as well:lol.) Failed in FIBA, then quit. Never won an NCAA title, yet stayed all four years just for that purpose, just like that big head Manning kid that's overrated as well. These last few years seeing him waddle in mediocrity has been glorious.

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Baby, baby, baby, nooo

ii think u jus need somebody 2 luv

z0sa
09-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Duncan is hands down number three PF behind Malone and Barkley. Never before has a player insisted so much on being categorized on what position he plays. Duncan and his supporters knew he would be waaaaaay down the list as a center, so they used the media to hijack the PF position, and he's not even the best at that position. The guy has so many shortcomings it's pathetic. Can't go back to back, (bet his wife hates that as well:lol.) Failed in FIBA, then quit. Never won an NCAA title, yet stayed all four years just for that purpose, just like that big head Manning kid that's overrated as well. These last few years seeing him waddle in mediocrity has been glorious.

:lol butthurt levels flaring dangerously high

JamStone
09-24-2010, 03:31 PM
If a player scores 8 points in the last few minutes of the game that means something. When you look at the fact that the player started taking every single one of his team's shots in the last few minutes of the game and ended up 3 of 11 you realize that it doesn't mean so much.

There were many times that Kobe would take three ill-advised shots, hit one and the announcer falls all over himself talking about Kobe's "killer instinct". I guess Laker fans don't actually watch as much Laker basketball as they claim to.

Or you could watch a lot of Lakers games where Kobe would actually pass the ball to teammates late in games and watch them fail to come through time after time and then you realize as selfish as it appears, you'd still rather watch Kobe go into chuck mode with the game on the line than watching Farmar or Shannon Brown or Artest building houses along the side of the backboard.

Kobe is and pretty much always has been a selfish and volume scorer. Doesn't mean there isn't good reason for it or that he's not a clutch shooter.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Duncan is hands down number three PF behind Malone and Barkley. Never before has a player insisted so much on being categorized on what position he plays. Duncan and his supporters knew he would be waaaaaay down the list as a center

Yeah, all the way down at #4, at worst, considering that many have him rated as a top 10 player of all-time already. But since Shaq has fallen off so much, he'd probably be ranked ahead, at #3. Horrible. :lol

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Or you could watch a lot of Lakers games where Kobe would actually pass the ball to teammates late in games and watch them fail to come through time after time and then you realize as selfish as it appears, you'd still rather watch Kobe go into chuck mode with the game on the line than watching Farmar or Shannon Brown or Artest building houses along the side of the backboard.

Kobe is and pretty much always has been a selfish and volume scorer. Doesn't mean there isn't good reason for it or that he's not a clutch shooter.

Wasn't there a stat passed around the forums recently that showed that Kobe was not even in the top 10 in the NBA in shooting percentage in crunch time? He was 12th or 16th, way behind Manu and Wade who were both in the top 10.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Duncan is right behind Shaq as far as falling off. Duncan just got skunked and hasn't been relevant for years.:lmao

Sorry, I only respond to trolls once.

Shit. :lol

JamStone
09-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Perhaps, but again, how can you say that 8 points in a row (just a random number) with 9:00 to play in the 4th Quarter doesn't win the game? That takes a 4 point 2 possession lead to a 12 point 4 possession game, provided the other team doesn't have McGrady or Reggie Miller. :lol It can take a game that's very much seesawing in doubt, and up for grabs, and completely end the other team's momentum and desire, particularly if it's done in a nasty, break down the defense so that they're pointing fingers at each other, way. A 7 point relatively close affair balloons to 15, and the other team's will is smashed.

At the same time, a player can score 8 straight points early in the 4th quarter to get the game in hand, and the opposing team can still turn the tide and win the game. The thing about the final minutes and final possessions of the fourth quarter of a close game, going on a scoring spurt leads determining the outcome of the game at a greater percentage than going on a scoring spurt earlier in the game, even when it looks like it's what will make the difference in the game. Taking a game "that's very much seesawing in doubt" and "completely end the other team's momentum and desire" at that moment doesn't finish them all the time. You do that at the beginning of the fourth quarter, and the opposing team has maybe 7-8 minutes plus to get that momentum back, to make their own run, to win the game. Do it in the final minutes of that game, more times than doing it earlier, there's not enough time for the opposing team to turn the tide of the game.

We can make other arguments about different things during the game. A blown call, a half court chuck that goes in at the end of the half, key players fouling out, what have you. At any point in the game, something can be a deciding factor in the outcome. The game as a whole has plenty of moments that you can look at in that fashion. But, in the final minutes of a close game, everything is heightened, every possession is more important, every shot carries way more value, every free throw and every point becomes more and more critical in determining the outcome of the game. What good is a player who is 10-for-10 from the field shooting and missing the last shot he takes and his team loses by 1 point? What does it matter if a player is 0-for-10 from the field but he hits the game winning three point shot?

Points are points. But context is huge. Are Corey Maggette's 20 ppg on Golden State more impressive than Paul Pierce's 18 points for the Celtics. More to the point, was Carlos Boozer's 19.7 ppg on 53% FG shooting in last season's playoffs more impressive than Pau Gasol's 19.6 ppg on 54% FG shooting in the playoffs? Essentially the same numbers. But are they really the "same?" The points "count" the same. But are they really the same?

Jordan lost one playoff series after 1992. To me, that says more about his ability to close than anything else. He had a habit of burying teams long before the clock said 0:00. I completely agree with you about the waning moments being the most difficult, but I think analysts put too much emphasis on the last shot of the game, because that's all it is -- one shot. Sure, it's dramatic and that's why they report on it, but it's also partially a statistic based on hype as much as substance. And as we all know, Kobe doesn't have a great shooting percentage when taking game winners, either.

I didn't really have a problem with what you said about Jordan other than you exaggerated a little bit. Jordan was unbelievable in his career. He was as dominant a player as the game has ever seen. He dominated games where his team didn't have to make things close at the end of the game. He also hit big shots. He also made great scoring runs late in games. But what some people criticize Kobe for chucking and getting selective praise happened with Jordan a decade earlier. I love going back to game 6 of the 1996 NBA Finals. Would Kobe critics give the same criticism of Jordan in his final three years with the Bulls as being a pretty huge and inefficient chucker?

Very few players have great shooting percentages when taking game winning shots. I don't know where to find them, but I'd love to see Jordan's percentage taking game winning shots. I'd be willing to bet it's far below 50%. It's rare to find a high percentage for game winning shots from any players, even the HOFers. It's the best defended shot of the game. It's generally the toughest shot in the game. I'd look at number of game winning shots taken along with the percentage. Because you know what, a lot of times, a player who has a higher percentage with those shots don't take that many because if it's too well defended, they're going to pass it. Kobe doesn't care what defense is on him when he's determined to shoot the game winner. He'll shoot a 30 foot fade-away with three defenders draping on him because he's not scared of taking the shot and missing. To me, that's just as telling as his shooting percentage taking those shots. It might be stupid. But everyone knows for a fact that Kobe isn't scared of the moment and isn't scared to fail.

JamStone
09-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Wasn't there a stat passed around the forums recently that showed that Kobe was not even in the top 10 in the NBA in shooting percentage in crunch time? He was 12th or 16th, way behind Manu and Wade who were both in the top 10.

Don't know. Could be.

As I mentioned above, Kobe has so much confidence in his game and preparation for those types of moments that he often takes ill-advised shots no matter how well defended where a lot of other players would pass the ball and certainly not take the shot. Look at a lot of other players who have good shooting percentages in crunch time or with game winning shots, and if you had the video, I'd look at how many of those shots were good looks, decently open attempts. I don't have any statistical evidence for this. I'm just saying I'd be willing to bet that most of those players don't take the ridiculously difficult shots that Kobe does in crunchtime and with the game on the line.

Again, that's also a negative on Kobe as he's stubborn with poor shot selection when he has his mind made up he's going to shoot the ball. But to me, that also tells me in his utter confidence in his game and ability to make shots, his lack of fear for failure, and his superior ability to take and sometimes make what appear to be impossible shots.

Gold Tooth Carl
09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm about to three-peat... again.:lmao

True Dat playa playa, you take dick in the ass like no other, raise that banner pimpy...By the way, you're on the clock at 6:00 pm tonight, betta bring me my money sucka!

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Don't know. Could be.

As I mentioned above, Kobe has so much confidence in his game and preparation for those types of moments that he often takes ill-advised shots no matter how well defended where a lot of other players would pass the ball and certainly not take the shot. Look at a lot of other players who have good shooting percentages in crunch time or with game winning shots, and if you had the video, I'd look at how many of those shots were good looks, decently open attempts. I don't have any statistical evidence for this. I'm just saying I'd be willing to bet that most of those players don't take the ridiculously difficult shots that Kobe does in crunchtime and with the game on the line.

Again, that's also a negative on Kobe as he's stubborn with poor shot selection when he has his mind made up he's going to shoot the ball. But to me, that also tells me in his utter confidence in his game and ability to make shots, his lack of fear for failure, and his superior ability to take and sometimes make what appear to be impossible shots.

Good post. I don't think we'd ever disagree that Kobe struggles with confidence. :lol

Dan Gilbert
09-24-2010, 04:01 PM
One things for sure, LeTraitor James isn't in the conversation!

That so called "king" will never win anything. He left his home and the people who looked after him, supported and made excuses for his spoiled ways and poor attitude.

Let me make this as clear as day, LeTraitor James will never EVER win a championship. The curse is now HIS to bear.

Those big muscles and that large anatomy may glisten in the sun or in the incandescent lights, under which those hamstrings and groin were massaged daily with warm buttermilk, and they may be well taken care of, pristine, otherworldly and irresistible even... but you will never- EVER- win a championship to display them doused in a championship champagne celebration with an owner like myself "Dan Gilbert" to make sure all that lubrication doesn't go to waste. NEVER!!!!

WHERE'S YOUR CROWN KING JAMES?!?!?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT CURSE YOU HAD PUT ON YOU UPON LEAVING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

GROW THE HELL UP YOU PRIMADONNA, IMMATURE BRAT!!!!

GET READY TO BE OWNED BY THE TRUE HEART AND SOUL OF THE CAVS!!!

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/03/01/sports/photos_stories/cropped/antawn_jamison--300x300.jpg

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
One things for sure, LeTraitor James isn't in the conversation!

That so called "king" will never win anything. He left his home and the people who looked after him, supported and made excuses for his spoiled ways and poor attitude.

Let me make this as clear as day, LeTraitor James will never EVER win a championship. The curse is now HIS to bear.

Those big muscles and that large anatomy may glisten in the sun or in the incandescent lights, under which those hamstrings and groin were massaged daily with warm buttermilk, and they may be well taken care of, pristine, otherworldly and irresistible even... but you will never- EVER- win a championship to display them doused in a championship champagne celebration with an owner like myself "Dan Gilbert" to make sure all that lubrication doesn't go to waste. NEVER!!!!

WHERE'S YOUR CROWN KING JAMES?!?!?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT CURSE YOU HAD PUT ON YOU UPON LEAVING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

GROW THE HELL UP YOU PRIMADONNA, IMMATURE BRAT!!!!

GET READY TO BE OWNED BY THE TRUE HEART AND SOUL OF THE CAVS!!!

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/03/01/sports/photos_stories/cropped/antawn_jamison--300x300.jpg

4.5/10. Good idea, could have been executed so much more effectively.

Native American
09-24-2010, 04:21 PM
No one cares about the misses, only the ones that go in that lead to wins.

I understand how you feel. Our tribe holds bow and arrow competitions and our brother Eagle Eye has often split an arrow already in the bullseye in two with his superior marksmanship. We are often left in awe. I imagine it's similar with Kobe fans who just become speechless when Kobe shoots the ball for the win. And by that I mean I'm sure it's hard for you to speak with Kobe's balls on your chin.

21_Blessings
09-24-2010, 04:22 PM
So much asshurt in this here thread.

Get used to it; Kobe's on his way to 7 :lobt: :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
09-24-2010, 04:33 PM
I understand how you feel. Our tribe holds bow and arrow competitions and our brother Eagle Eye has often split an arrow already in the bullseye in two with his superior marksmanship. We are often left in awe. I imagine it's similar with Kobe fans who just become speechless when Kobe shoots the ball for the win. And by that I mean I'm sure it's hard for you to speak with Kobe's balls on your chin.

:lmao Playa Playa

So much asshurt in this here thread.

Get used to it; Kobe's on his way to 7 :lobt: :lol

Pimp, your math skills are atrocious, he won't even get to number 6. But, since you are good at riding that pole, I'll put you on the streets, since I know you will make me mad money

Cry Havoc
09-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Imagine the hate they'll have when Kobe tops MJ with 7:lobt:

lol @ being the best player in the NBA for one season.

21_Blessings
09-24-2010, 04:44 PM
6 is practically wrapped up.

Assuming they lockout part of the season people can forget about the Lakers fucking up the 4peat. Give the Laker vets that much rest and it just becomes unfair.

Giuseppe
09-24-2010, 04:45 PM

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
09-24-2010, 06:44 PM

Fair post. I think volume scorer is the best way to put it. Because volume shooter isnt quite right either. I think high degree of difficulty/volume scorer is even more accurate. I watch almost all Laker games and i never get mad that kobe shoots a lot as long as they are "good looks" ..I hate when he takes a difficult shot over 2 defenders especially when he is 1 for his last 5. That makes no sense to me. Now, there are times when i say Bad shot and Kobe knocks it in ...but i know make or miss that is HORRIBLE shot selection. But he makes a lot of those and that is why he is an amazing closer. He is willing to take the shot whether he misses or not. Sometimes he comes up short. But i would take Kobe in that situation (closer) not because he is better than MJ (he is not) or a better pure shooter than Reggie miller but because many end of game shots arent "open or good looks" they need to be taken off the wrong foot over a big man that has come over to help, and Kobe is the best at THOSE type of shots.
As for Ramsey so he think kobe's a great closer? he did NOT say kobe is better than MJ only guy in the national media that has even thrown that out there is mark jackson and my guess after 6-24 ...he takes that back. yes some Laker fans overrate Kobe ... but I think out of the players i have seen with my own eyes i have him ranked fairly. Below Mj and Magic but right there with duncan a slight notch above shaq and Bird.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2010, 07:43 PM

Nice theory, except that Kobe doesn't pass to teammates late in games. He'd usually prefer to put up a fadeaway three with two guys in his shorts than pass to his teammates. He's not a clutch shooter, he's a selfish player who hogs up all the shots in crunch time so he can have the glory, and he's given a pass on it by far too many people.

Jordan Farmar on the floor with the game on the line? What Laker games have you been watching?

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2010, 07:52 PM
TBH I really don't give a shit about any of this conversation...My job here is not to convince you or change your mind but simply to SHIT ALL OVA YOU IN TRUE KOOLAID FASHION...

Fact is I'm getting outta the business of comparing my guy to other so called stars...He's way more accomplished than that...It's time we compare Kobe to what we rightfully should and that's other NBA franchises because he is after all a franchise unto himself. My guy has 5 rings count em faggots...more than all NBA teams Except Boston and Chicago ( LA titles not factored) and soon it will be:

Lakers 18
Boston 17
Kobe 7

Fuck all your hating BSPN style analysis...Suck a dick and die bitches...

redzero
09-24-2010, 08:07 PM
lol moved to the troll forum

WTF?

ezau
09-24-2010, 08:33 PM

Best post ever:lmao:lmao

lakaluva's camel
09-24-2010, 08:43 PM

Did you still want that ride?

Ace
09-24-2010, 09:21 PM
6 is practically wrapped up.

Assuming they lockout part of the season people can forget about the Lakers fucking up the 4peat. Give the Laker vets that much rest and it just becomes unfair.

You might as well take one of these because its inevitable that Heat are going to curbstomp the Lakers.

[Img]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/preparation_h.jpg[/imp]

Basketball Jones
09-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Ramsay knows his basketball like no other.