PDA

View Full Version : lol Jahvid Best

LOL texans
09-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Actually not really. The dude had a phenomenal game on Sunday. What kind of season do you all expect this dude to have.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-23-2010, 05:17 PM
1200 total, 10-12 TDs

The_BusDriver
09-23-2010, 05:33 PM
he's too small. he wont last....

i.e. "Cadillac" Williams

vander
09-23-2010, 05:48 PM
injured by week 9

09-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Injured by week 9 isn't bad.

Injured by week 2 after missing more college games than the injury-prone Best would have me a tad skeptical.

Is Mathews tall enough?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Is Mathews tall enough?
:lmao

vander
09-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Injured by week 9 isn't bad.

Injured by week 2 after missing more college games than the injury-prone Best would have me a tad skeptical.

Is Mathews tall enough?

I've disliked most of AJ's 1st and 2nd round picks, but none as much as the Mathews pick, I wouldn't have taken him at 28, let alone trading away the 40 as well to move up for him, :bang

injury prone in the WAC? are you kidding me? the All-WAC defensive team wouldn't even be as good as an average SEC D :lol he never saw a single Linebacker the likes of McClain or Spikes...

c'mon AJ :bang

09-23-2010, 06:44 PM
At least he properly gauged VJ's worth and the team can now move on.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Why does Apple Juice Smith even still have a job? Firing Marty, hiring Turner, all of his recent drafts, that team has been spiraling downward since its 14-2 season.

09-23-2010, 06:53 PM
I don't get why you'd turn down a 2nd and a conditional pick.

It isn't like Jackson is a model citizen off the field and has a clean sheet. Another ding and he's gone for a year, no?

Now if he sits and they let him walk, the best they can do is a 3rd round comp pick.

Kind of like when he refused to take the 2nd for Turner. He ended up with his dick in his hand.

vander
09-23-2010, 06:54 PM
At least he properly gauged VJ's worth and the team can now move on.

thought I read somewhere that he turned down a 2nd round pick from Minnesota, god I hope that's not true

edit: oh I guess it is, and a conditional as well? :lol OMFG :bang

The_BusDriver
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I don't get why you'd turn down a 2nd and a conditional pick.

It isn't like Jackson is a model citizen off the field and has a clean sheet. Another ding and he's gone for a year, no?

Now if he sits and they let him walk, the best they can do is a 3rd round comp pick.

Kind of like when he refused to take the 2nd for Turner. He ended up with his dick in his hand.

NFL isnt like the NBA. the NFL has some TIGHT GMs. they dont like to part with players/coaches unless they are absolutely at a loss. otherwise, they're looking for a better offer.

vander
09-23-2010, 06:59 PM
NFL isnt like the NBA. the NFL has some TIGHT GMs. they dont like to part with players/coaches unless they are absolutely at a loss. otherwise, they're looking for a better offer.

there were no better offers, only reasons could be spite or delusion or something

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-23-2010, 07:04 PM
The rumor is that the Patriots tried to get involved because Belichick wanted to screw with Minnesota and jack of the price for Jackson, but Minnesota played it well and didn't buy it for a sec NE was at all interested in Jackson.

09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
He's banking on one of these teams getting desperate in the next few weeks and upping the ante.

I don't see it, but with the way guys are getting hurt this year, it certainly is possible.

vander
09-23-2010, 07:39 PM
He's banking on one of these teams getting desperate in the next few weeks and upping the ante.

I don't see it, but with the way guys are getting hurt this year, it certainly is possible.

there was some sort of cut-off yesterday it think, if he gets traded now, he'll be eligible for fewer games on his new team, I don't see anyone offering more for less

vander
09-23-2010, 07:41 PM
The rumor is that the Patriots tried to get involved because Belichick wanted to screw with Minnesota and jack of the price for Jackson, but Minnesota played it well and didn't buy it for a sec NE was at all interested in Jackson.

:lol that would be hilarious, and now both Minny and SD are worse off