PDA

View Full Version : A Declaration and Apology of sorts.

phyzik
09-25-2010, 01:44 AM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

The Reckoning
09-25-2010, 01:52 AM
hope you dont regret this in the morning

jk, but seriously thats what the internet is for. its alot better to get plastered and smear your opinion on message boards then it is to people IRL.

phyzik
09-25-2010, 01:53 AM
cool story bro

Just an FYI, I posted this while I was drunk.

I have problems. :lol

phyzik
09-25-2010, 01:57 AM
hope you dont regret this in the morning

jk, but seriously thats what the internet is for. its alot better to get plastered and smear your opinion on message boards then it is to people IRL.

Ehh.... Im not gonna go psycho on anyone. Im stronger than that. Im just venting.

I just want you guys to know, when I post shit late at night, Im most likely drunk and dont mean anything by it. Thats all.

Dont take it personal.

I respect everyones opinions on any topic we have here... sometimes I get carried away.... I may talk shit in the "heat of the moment" but that doesnt mean I dont respect their position in regards to the topic.

I've been a huge prick to Mouse over the past year, doesnt mean I hate the man though. He can believe in the blacksuits if he wants. :lol I'd have a beer with any of you though.

phyzik
09-25-2010, 02:11 AM
don't let drinkin take over your life..its sad to see that shit. get help if you can't do it alone

tonight i was hangin with some old childhood friends from school i aint seen in forever and seein em all down and out and just spending all their time hanging out and doing drugs is pretty sad

you see? the thing is, I do not smoke or drink at work.... The only time I drink at work is when my boss rarely comes out with us.... And even then I will only have 1 drink.

My problem is when I get home from work and there is nothing to do.... I dont have the money to go out , which is partly my fault for buying the car I got and party because they now refuse overtime which I was counting on.... but I have the money to buy a 6 pack of 16oz cans.

in hindsight, I should have never bought the car I got now....

_8oAhiLNy2s

Hopefully I can refinance this coming November and get the payments below $500.00

Mines black BTW... and running just over 400hp at the wheels now wih some mods..

Sense
09-25-2010, 02:16 AM
little by little I've been starting to think I'm an alcoholic too... yeah I'm drunk as I'm typing this but c'mon.. I'm 22 and I'm living it up and I recently discovered real beer... like 2 or 3 years ago so I'm still discovering more and more... lol I don't need it but I love it.

phyzik
09-25-2010, 02:24 AM
little by little I've been starting to think I'm an alcoholic too... yeah I'm drunk as I'm typing this but c'mon.. I'm 22 and I'm living it up and I recently discovered real beer... like 2 or 3 years ago so I'm still discovering more and more... lol I don't need it but I love it.

Drink every day, EVERY DAY, Until you are 30 and you still wont match me....

This is not a boast....

It's a warning...

Dont do it....

I started drinking heavily when I was 19yrs old.

You dont want it, trust me.

I used to be able to take the trails at O.P. Schnabel Park like they where nothing. Now? I can barely last 10 minutes of riding.

If your as old as I think you are, you will have the same mindset I had.... Seriously.... Dont take the road I took.

ElBorracho
09-25-2010, 02:43 AM
I feel your pain and sometimes I feel like I'm not playin' with a full deck.

TE
09-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Lately, I've been drinking while I study for exams or study to have time pass by. I haven't drank at all outside study mode these last 6 months.

Kinda weird but oh well.

It's not that bad, until you actually have a family, or a real job.

thispego
09-25-2010, 06:52 AM
Stopping drinking is really not that hard, you just have to find something else to do to occupy your free time. After 10 years of it I'd have to
imagine you're pretty bored with it. You need to get out of your old routine and start a newer, healthier one.

DickTraceyMatters
09-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Do you just like to drink to hang out with sexy bartenders or what?

Cock-n-balls
09-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Do what you gotta do, man. Good luck.

mouse
09-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Dude when it comes to drinking and making an ass of ones self I have a black belt.
Ask anyone who has seen me at the gtgs. I have had brooms shoved up my ass,cucumbers shoved in my mouth, and even wore Kori's panties and house coat the photos are in the classics forum.

I have said things to Chris Duel,sister Beth,Logan,Annie,Kori,LJ,Timvp,Cyber Bob,Mharmon,the gorilla,Andrew Ashwood,jeff vexler,Don Harris,Walter passacrieta,Tony Bruno,BigZax,Joe Chalupa,Angel _luv........the list goes on....... of many people I have offended when I have been drunk. I don't get invited to private GTGs at Koris house or at SequSpurs house. Angel_luv forbid me going to her wedding and so on...but its the bed i made so i sleep in it and you will sleep in yours my friend.

Don't worry if you can hold a job and are able to post in the club and feel bad and made a topic about it? Your doing better than me and many of us already.

I was drinking 12 packs a day from 2001 - 2008 look at my postings I used to be funny and talked a lot of smack now i drink maybe twice a month.

Your doing fine just keep working, keep posting, and keep saying shit you regret in the mornings after you read them. life is to short to have regrets this early your still young I didn't stop parting until I was 49 and look at it this way you can't do or say much that hasn't already been said or done. don't worry your ass will slow down on the drinking when you hit late 40's just keep up the good work and keep those topics and obnoxious comments coming. :toast

PS: this doesn't meant i will agree with you that the earth is 4 Billion years old and you can still shove that FTP server right up your drunk cracker ass! :tu

Soul_Patch
09-28-2010, 12:23 PM
I have had brooms shoved up my ass,cucumbers shoved in my mouth,

WTF, i really hope you are joking about that.... :depressed

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2010, 12:40 PM
WTF, i really hope you are joking about that.... :depressedSequSpur just TOLD him it was a broomstick...:lol

bus driver
09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”

-Frank Sinatra