PDA

View Full Version : Lost's Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn to Reunite in NBC Series

Blake
09-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Michael Emerson and Terry O’Quinn developed an intense onscreen rivalry over the course of Lost’s six-year journey, but the Emmy-winning actors supposedly hit it off in real life, forming a close bond while shooting. For those of you missing your weekly dose of Locke and Linus, we’ll be able to see them together on the small screen again.

Entertainment Weekly reports that NBC is developing a new drama for O’Quinn and Emerson. Even better, the series will be produced by the talented J.J. Abrams, who co-created Lost.

“I’m still reeling from this sudden turn of events,” Emerson told EW in an email. “I’m an actor who has never even succeeded in testing for a pilot and here I find myself involved in a project custom-built for Terry and me!”

According to EW, the show’s title and premise are still under wraps, but the producers were once toying with the idea “that would have the actors playing ex-black ops agents, entitled Odd Jobs.”

Read more: http://www.thirdage.com/news/losts-michael-emerson-and-terry-oquinn-reunite-nbc-series_9-24-2010#ixzz10WNaO4cz

ChuckD
09-25-2010, 09:35 AM
This has After-M*A*S*H written all over it.