PDA

View Full Version : 0.5

Sportcamper
05-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Duncan took a sharp pass from Manu Ginobili and banked in a 4-foot basket with 0.5 seconds left, lifting San Antonio to a thrilling 98-96 win over the Seattle SuperSonics on Thursday night and putting the Spurs into the Western Conference finals.

How is that even possible...I watched the replay over & over and the play took at least a full second...The fix was in! :smokin

MannyIsGod
05-20-2005, 09:19 AM
No dude, there was .5 left when he made the shot. They had over 14 seconds on the clock when they started.

I know you were trying to make a joke, but considering the circumstances it's a pretty fucking stupid one.

Clandestino
05-20-2005, 09:20 AM
No dude, there was .5 left when he made the shot. They had over 14 seconds on the clock when they started.

I know you were trying to make a joke, but considering the circumstances it's a pretty fucking stupid one.

:lmao

Sportcamper
05-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Manny...I am sorry but you must have been hiding, (behind the drapes) from your neighbors again...For those who saw the play, it was impossible...

And least Pop was honest & said...Boy we escaped one tonight...

SpursWoman
05-20-2005, 09:38 AM
:lol @ SC

:flipoff

Sportcamper
05-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Spurs Woman...What Spurs fans will never get is that D-Fish practiced that shot thousands & thousands of times when he was recovering from two foot surgeries...

Last night it looked like the Spurs had some help from the guy running the game clock... :angel

I guess David Stern felt San Antonio needed a little help... :smokin

kskonn
05-20-2005, 09:51 AM
I am not sure what you guys are talking about??? they started that seguence with 14 seconds on the clock and the ball went and the clock stopped at .5 Besides no one here has brought up Derek Fisher, he made a great shot that will always be remembered, almost everyone here has excepted that.

Useruser666
05-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Duncan took a sharp pass from Manu Ginobili and banked in a 4-foot basket with 0.5 seconds left, lifting San Antonio to a thrilling 98-96 win over the Seattle SuperSonics on Thursday night and putting the Spurs into the Western Conference finals.

How is that even possible...I watched the replay over & over and the play took at least a full second...The fix was in! :smokin

I think all you guys are missing the truly funny part of what SC said. :lol

MannyIsGod
05-20-2005, 10:13 AM
I got the joke the first time, I just didn't think it was funny. To each his own I guess.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Truth is, along w/the rest of the Basketball world, we're forgetting about that Laker series and forgetting about the Lakers. Who is D-Fish again? :lol