PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL Saints fans

BRHornet45
09-26-2010, 02:46 AM
sons I need to know just how outnumbered I am here. Whether you have been down with the Saints for years or just hopped on the bandwagon last season faster than ghazi's wife hops on black dick ... holla

Veterinarian
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Come on! That's not true--the costume is see-through with a sheer fabric covering her chest. All you have to do is watch her jiggle to know that is her skin and her breasts. It's a lot worse the bigger it gets. I suggest going on Youtube and maximizing it on a computer screen.

I'm all for free speech. Part of the reason I come here is because I know people are allowed to say whatever they want and it usually doesn't get edited. But this is just inappropriate for children. From "mommy what's that" to concerns with older siblings in this home, and, more importantly, the child wanting to emulate this behavior (establishing it as a norm for later in life, asking for an outfit that looks like that one at whatever age they are now), this is just a big problem.

Should we have dildos on the set of Sesame Street simply because kids don't know what they are? Kids mimic these shows--I know I did. I got a cocker spaniel when I was 5 because I saw Lady and the Tramp. My brother had Knight Rider toys. I had Zorro masks because the Disney Channel ran re-runs. We used to fight in the backyard of a neighbor because we all loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

She sings one of her songs. The original version comes on the radio and kids are going to start playing "tag." Some may want to look the part.

Anyone who thinks this is okay obviously has no experience with a child. If you show a child a sexual act too early in life, they will do what they do in most instances--mimic the behavior until someone explains what it is and when the appropriate time for that behavior is.

J.T.
09-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Who didn't play ninja turtles as a kid?

I was always the blue one.

Zelophehad
09-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Me and my brother used to dance around like a couple of little fairies when the theme song/intro came on.

Uzq8Z3K18YM

DPG21920
09-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Ooops!

J.T.
09-26-2010, 03:42 PM
wrong thread dipshit