PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious?

Zan the Fan
05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Did the Sonics fans actually boo when Tim got up from his injury? Give me a break. Good riddance to them and I hope they have fun watching Nate McMillan jump ship for LBJ this summer.

:duck

Useruser666
05-20-2005, 10:11 AM
And your new title will be, "The Post Poster"! :lol

AlamoSpursFan
05-20-2005, 10:17 AM
You heard the boos when he got up but missed the cheers when he stayed down?

Zan the Fan
05-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Nah, I heard the cheers but I was HOPING maybe the Sonics players were pumping up their crowd off camera to keep momentum (still would have been stupid but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt on being somewhat classy). I guess they were just displaying their pea-brains all along.

TMTTRIO
05-20-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm sick of the Sonics and their fans. That one article said someone threw a water bottle towards the Spurs bench. I also didn't like the fact that they booed Tim when he got injured. I also noticed they were like Denver and they booed whenever Manu had the ball in his hands (just not as loudly).

samikeyp
05-20-2005, 11:12 AM
I heard the cheers when he went down and the boos when he was trying to walk it off.

boutons
05-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Did anybody see the TV shot of an Sonics asshole mocking Manu with a long black whig and a Pinocchio nose?

Thanks to abusive monopoly Microsoft, Seattle is a wealthy, sophisticated area, but it has its share of "Deliverance" types who crawl out of their backwoods sheds and trailers to come to the basketball games.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 11:20 AM
^ Really?? :lol that's funny

Those fans were extremely hostile to our Spurs, damn haters.

davi78239
05-20-2005, 11:25 AM
I thought it was funny that even the national commentators on ESPN said that the boos were ridiculous and that everyone who was doing it were idots and had no class. It was that bald guy, whatever his name is.

Zan the Fan
05-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, it was Tolbert who called them out on it. Remember how during the Malace at the Palace they gave Larry Brown a mic so he could try to settle the crowd down? I wish Tim could have taken that mic at the end of the game and said something. Ah, the possiblities are endless!

TNT21
05-20-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm so happy these assholes are yesterday's news, I couldn't believe they were booing Timmy when he got hurt. I don't think anyone booed when Gay Allen or Radmanobitch went down at the SBC Center.

boutons
05-20-2005, 11:53 AM
If the Spurs see PHX in WCF, we get the pleasure of being opposite another classy owner, the "chicken wing flapper" banker. Assholes with money, are still assholes.

SpursWoman
05-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Did anybody see the TV shot of an Sonics asshole mocking Manu with a long black whig and a Pinocchio nose?

I told User that after the game Manu should have walked over to that fan and pulled that thing, and snapped it back at his face.

:lol :lol

Fouled Out
05-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't know what is worse now a Laker fan or Sonic fan or even a Denver fan. It seems they are using our Spurs for some kind of hating bandwagon just because their team sucks....or like a stepping stone. I am sick of it :pctoss

samikeyp
05-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I told User that after the game Manu should have walked over to that fan and pulled that thing, and snapped it back at his face.

:lol

Or walked over and autographed the nose. :)

"Have a nice summer, Manu"

Hook Dem
05-20-2005, 12:25 PM
http://img72.echo.cx/img72/2681/1sportsfinger1wo.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us) Fuck those sick puppies!

Gatita
05-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Classy seems to be everybodys word around here. Damn are there no other adjectives? But, anyhow the Seattle fans behavior reminded me of High School football fans, acting like complete, disrespectful idiots when an opposing player goes down. We used to have an asshole in the band play Taps when that happened. It was unnecessary and it just showed what kind of fan base they have.

rayray2k8
05-20-2005, 01:35 PM
that made me sick to my stomach..
one of the most ridiculous things ive ever seen and
heard in all my 18 years of following the spurs.
a bunch of classless bitch in the the northwest
i hope they make love to their fish and i hope
they drown in the fucking rain!!!

oh and by they way..
i thought the manu look-a-like
was priceless :lol

Zan the Fan
05-20-2005, 02:06 PM
I don't know how many of you have been to a Mavs game in the AAC, but it is absolutely rediculous. They should change the stadium name to ADD because there is so much crap going on that is UNrelated to basketball, you feel like you need meds to concentrate on the game and keep from assaulting the idiotic patrons who surround you.

Dingle Barry
05-20-2005, 02:06 PM
karma police with another holocaustic reprisal

Obstructed_View
05-20-2005, 02:23 PM
You could see the effect that the booing had on Duncan. When I saw the expression on his face, I said to my wife "He's not going to let these fans see their team win." My wife was already pissed at the fans who were cheering when Fortson slammed Manu to the floor, and that they booed every whistle like the Nuggets and Mavericks fans do.

Rydia
05-20-2005, 04:05 PM
If the Spurs see PHX in WCF, we get the pleasure of being opposite another classy owner, the "chicken wing flapper" banker. Assholes with money, are still assholes.
LoL!! I live in Arizona and I was at the game shooting dagger eyes at that guy. I can't wait to see the look on his face when the Suns go Down!!!

The chicken wing thing is bad...it might be worse then the fans because HE is 'supposed to have class' since he is so rich and all.

I love Tom Tolbert now...after getting so grossed out at their fans..I would be ashamed to live in Seattle right now!