PDA

View Full Version : so last night i saw a man die

lil_penny
09-27-2010, 12:42 AM
well this whole incident is pretty fucked up ive never actually seen someone die till last night and never realized how easy it is for someones life to end.

After dropping off some female friends with a buddy we decide to hit up downtown for a bit we arrive a little late about 1:30 am and im starving so i grab some pizza outside a popular night club, we end up waiting outside for a bit for some other girls who are trying to come over.

As im about to eat the last bite of my pizza i start hearing some loud pop's wich seem to be comming within the block that im on as they continue i see people fleeing up towards where im at and screaming i finish my pizza and start to make way for cover my friend right behind me, we start to think someone has went crazy and shooting random people(2 years ago it happened a block away)
the cops are hiding behind walls and cars and have there guns pointed everywhich way and people are laying in the streets i cant tell if they are shot or just taking cover.

about 20 shots or so go off i give it some time and start
walking back that way. theres a young man who was said to be about 20 laying in the middle of the road going into convulsions people trying to help him but he stops they continue working with him but it looks he had passed.

this all started cause of some small argument then a fist fight then guns were drawn and shots were fired, later last night a friend of mine said she knew the guy and was one of the people with him and told her and a couple other females to go just moments before the guy opened fire.. anyways im sure other people have seen something like this or even worse. my heart goes out to the young man and his family and friends no one deserves to go out like this, hopefully they catch the guy.

the news story: http://www.kptv.com/news/25166551/detail.html

lil_penny
09-27-2010, 12:43 AM
shit wrong forum thought this was the club lol please move

redzero
09-27-2010, 01:04 AM
I saw a man running from cops once when I was electioneering. Too bad he didn't have a weapon, because it would have made my day more interesting.

picc84
09-27-2010, 01:07 AM
Saw a city die once. Blown to smithereens by a one-eyed canadian and his foreign liege.

Rest of us just kept on truckin'.

lil_penny
09-27-2010, 01:08 AM
yea im doubting any arrests will be made also.. i know dallas can be bad and even portland has had its issues as of late also but i never thought id see the shit first hand. the news just showed the crime scene in the daylight and there were bullet holes everywhere, cars, buildings just a bunch of random shots at the guy with no regard for anyoneone else hard to believe only he got hit.

Giuseppe
09-27-2010, 03:44 AM
Strange, is is not? that of the myriads who
Before us pass'd the door of Darkness through,
Not one returns to tell us of the Road,
Which to discover we must travel too.

Latarian Milton
09-27-2010, 03:59 AM
similar shit happens every second in brooklyn and queens which makes the kids grow faster than normal. livin in such big cities you have to learn the rules of which the primary one is you should never fuck with anyone carrying a gun. brooklyn & queens gangstas are no joke tbh.

The Franchise
09-27-2010, 06:21 AM
I saw a man get shot in the head when I was 7 years old in the supermarket. He was walking in with a woman, when another female came up from behind without saying a word and POP! Brains all over the floor. I later found out the woman he was with was his girlfriend, and the shooter was his wife.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2010, 06:52 AM
shit wrong forum thought this was the club lol please move

whatever mofo you knew where you were posting...you guys are so fucking lame...I'm gonna start taking it a bit easy on you guys...First time you seen a man die, someone told Luva the other day they were waiting on a ride before they could go out Sat night...Vulva face (chief of Indians) wishes he had drug money to sustain him...you guys are straight up wack...not ready for Pro league quite yet...So I will ease the gas peddle and let you guys build up your fragile egos...that Koolaid tore down.

and for the record I remember the first time I saw a man die too it was gruesome..:lol

Here was the death I saw...*warning* graphic :lol

zrctHFNIWS4

RandomGuy
09-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Closest I ever came to actually seeing someone die was the rapidly cooling corpse of a car thief in east austin (not the good side of town).

Dude had stolen a car about an hour earlier in the area where I was working, and me and a buddy were driving to get a cup of coffee and looked down in a culvert below a bridge and just happened to note a car there, and called it into the police.

We came back by a few minutes later, and got the full scoop from one of the officers on the spot. Dude had wrecked the car after losing control and slamming into the bank of the stream sideways, instantly snapping his neck. We got close enough to see blood and his head at an odd angle.

His girlfriend had laid there, having been thrown from the car for the hour with a broken hip, and taken to the hospital. Wonder how long she would have laid there if we hadn't called it in. We didn't see her when we called.

Nobody was really all that sorry, except for the thief's mother in the news a few days later.

monosylab1k
09-27-2010, 01:14 PM
i finish my pizza and start to make way for cover

priorities :tu

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2010, 01:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19915&dateline=1285560846

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Vulvaface has a landing strip! :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
crofl "mr. john wayne" :lmao

???

Kori gave me that name. Guess she thought it was appropriate.

lefty
09-27-2010, 01:41 PM
I saw someone getting shot

And 2 minutes his mom going crazy, and our neighbours had to carry her while he was crying and screaming

I will never forget that day

Will Hunting
09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
???

Kori gave me that name. Guess she thought it was appropriate.
Probably because he's a fat hick fuckstick like you.

ElMuerto
09-27-2010, 01:55 PM
For many it is not a pretty sight.

Cry Havoc
09-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Closest I ever came to actually seeing someone die was the rapidly cooling corpse of a car thief in east austin (not the good side of town).

Dude had stolen a car about an hour earlier in the area where I was working, and me and a buddy were driving to get a cup of coffee and looked down in a culvert below a bridge and just happened to note a car there, and called it into the police.

We came back by a few minutes later, and got the full scoop from one of the officers on the spot. Dude had wrecked the car after losing control and slamming into the bank of the stream sideways, instantly snapping his neck. We got close enough to see blood and his head at an odd angle.

His girlfriend had laid there, having been thrown from the car for the hour with a broken hip, and taken to the hospital. Wonder how long she would have laid there if we hadn't called it in. We didn't see her when we called.

Nobody was really all that sorry, except for the thief's mother in the news a few days later.

I saw someone commit suicide once.

I was driving to pick my then-g/f up from an airport nearby, and I was turning onto a busy highway. I was right behind a semi, and was just getting up to highway speeds when he slows down, suddenly, and very quickly but without slamming on his brakes. He doesn't pull off the road, doesn't wave me on, just moves over near the shoulder and stops in the middle of the highway. As I'm slowing down thinking, "WTF?" my headlights light something up on the highway. It's a shoe. My mind goes a little hazy after that, but I remember thinking, "Oh god, this doesn't look good."

I'm the first one there, although by the time I'm out of my car and walking, more cars are already stopping and probably wondering what happened, since there doesn't appear to be an accident involving vehicles.

I remember seeing his body in the road. As I walked up to him, I realized he was probably 15-16 years old, and went to the high school I graduated from. I looked at the semi, and saw a massive dent about 6 feet up in the grill. Looked like it had been hit by a cow instead of a 16 year old kid.

It was weird. Everyone was scared to go near him. I don't know why, but every single other person stayed away and formed kind of a semi-circle. Other than that, there was just talking and waiting for the amberlamps. I didn't know what had happened, but even though it seemed intentional (it was), I don't think anyone should have to die alone. It's a weird thing to spend the last few minutes of life someone has on this Earth with them, specifically when they are younger than you are. His body didn't have a mark on it, which I found really confusing. I mean, I understand that even severe contusions can show much later, but this kid got hit by a semi doing 45mph +. How there was no blood even is just bizarre. It just knocked his shoes and socks off, and ripped his pants a bit.

I didn't know him personally, but it was the basketball coach's son. He apparently had been struggling with depression, and couldn't take it anymore. I thought about calling up the coach to tell him that I was by his son's side as he went, but friends/family advised me against it, saying the call he didn't get about the situation is probably the one he'd appreciate most.

I still wonder if I should have called.

The Reckoning
09-27-2010, 02:12 PM
i was hanging around some neighborhood about 4 am a couple of years ago and saw an explorer suv speed up alongside a firebird that was driving down the road. the guy sitting shotgun in the explorer pulled out an actual shotgun and laid three shots into the firebird's driver.

the firebird hopped a curve and rammed into a stone wall (it's horn was moaning after the crash, like the driver was laying on it). the explorer then peeled out.

of course, i ran my ass away, but i was curious and came back 30 minutes later. lots of cops, an ambulance, and a body bag. i started walking back, and believe it or not, the explorer drove very slowly past me while it was circling the block for some reason. i caught a glimpse of four mexican dudes or so sitting in the explorer, and they were all staring at me. it was some crazy shit.

the explorer then sped away.

i tried looking into the news for the next week but there was no reference of the incident whatsoever. victoria is just a town, so the news would have been easy to come by. guess it was drug or gang related.

just a month ago i saw a car knock a motorcyclist about 8 feet in the air. that dude went like a ragdoll. he was laying on his back, but he wasn't dead. he should have been, but he had his right mind to wear a helmet. funny thing was, a drag rat ran up and stole the dudes mirror that broke off his motorcyle...

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2010, 02:18 PM
I've seen several die and even lost a guy I was giving CPR to. It's like turning a light switch off and suddenly they are just a body.

The Reckoning
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
^

:lmao

too bad i was 14 years old and didnt feel like being hunted down by some mexican gang. if they wanted to blast each other away, then thats fine with me. plus the cops in victoria dont mess with that shit. not to mention i was doing something i wasnt supposed to be doing, anyway.

but you're from the oak cliff, and you know how it goes down, right?

BadOdor
09-27-2010, 03:02 PM
lol edited

i don't care how old you were, you're a sack of shit sorry excuse of a human being for witnessing a murder and only being able to think about running away and saving your own sorry ass

Sons you are absolutely correct.

What a world we live in where someone won't even report a a murder?

baseline bum
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Closest I have come to seeing someone die was driving on the Angeles Crest Highway north of Pasadena. Some dude on a motorcycle got on the wrong side and ran head-on into a semi maybe 2 minutes ahead of me on the road. Dude was definitely dead instantly. His body was in probably 5 pieces and his bike was in even more. They flew in a helicopter ASAP, but there was nothing that could be done. I don't even know how a semi negotiates that road, and it's a pretty dangerous drive for those on bikes (though incredibly popular for bikers, since the views are amazing on it).

mrsmaalox
09-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Working in an ICU for 13 years I saw many, many people die. Sometimes there's a sense of relief but it's always a bummer. Good thing is that I also saved many lives, a few times single-handedly.

Cry Havoc
09-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Working in an ICU for 13 years I saw many, many people die. Sometimes there's a sense of relief but it's always a bummer. Good thing is that I also saved many lives, a few times single-handedly.

I bet you have some amazing stories, in both the positive and negative respects.

Props to you for doing that. It's gotta be a tough job.

phxspurfan
09-27-2010, 04:34 PM
I saw a guy get shot up when I was on a bus with my big bro in San Fran when I was about 7. We were stopped in traffic when some thugs argued on the left and one pulled out a gun. Bus driver just told everyone to get down and we heard a bunch of shots. Driver just drove away. Pretty gangsta, and yet it didn't really give me a bad impression, just seemed like a normal thing since I grew up in the streets of Frisco.

I also (think I) saved some woman's life one time in Chicago on a road trip with my roommates in '05. We were at a T-intersection and stopped behind one car at the red when all of a sudden she thinks its green and starts to go. I honk my horn at her like wtf and she stops just short of a big ass truck that would have t-boned her. Then she just stayed there and went on the green like nothing happened.

Oh and pretty sweet story I heard at a Xmas party from an EMT (I have known many) about this one time he tried to give CPR to a motorcycle guy who hit a brick wall. The big badass motorcycle guy was just laying on the ground, and the EMT tried to do compressions and the guys chest just collapsed and was liquified. lol motorcycles

Gutter92
09-27-2010, 05:08 PM
I remember back in Germany as like a 5 year old kid, me my brother and our buddy were playing tag, our friend was chasing my brother across the street, car hits him, he's stuck underneath the car...the noise he was making was something I never wanna hear again, the woman that hit him (lol women drivers) got out told us to run and get his parents while she called the police *this is where the fucked up part starts*

we both run and get his parents (I go to his mom's place, brother goes to his grandparents place, not too far apart), we get back, he's lying in the same spot, woman is nowhere to be found

3 days later hes out of the hospital

*the part about the woman leaving the scene is made up. would be fucked up if she did ;)*