PDA

View Full Version : Worst Day Ever

BUMP.
09-27-2010, 01:15 AM
So I am 23 and my little sister is only 11. Anyways she gets in the shower and a little while later gets out and goes into her room to dress.

Like 3 seconds later she starts screaming and I am working out in my room doing my third rep of chest curls, so I have no shirt on. I immediately drop my 50 lb weights and barge in and ask her what the fuk is wrong with her and she points up at the ceiling and its just a little stupid spider on the ceiling. Our ceiling is kind of high so I have to jump to get it. So i grab a magazine and jump up to swat it. and I hit it a little but it falls and lands right on my ****ing sisters head.

she immediately drops her towel and starts swatting at her head screaming "GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF" I notice it crawling down her back and it is still alive I drop the magazine because it wasnt working so well and i grab her shoulder with one hand to get control of her because she is flailing around like a maniac and then I am swatting at it with my only other free hand. and just then my parents burst in and see her naked and me in just my fuking shorts spanking her rear end while she is crying her fuking guts out.

Most fuking embarrassing day of my life. I tried to explain to them i was like "guys oh no wait there was a spider there was spider and stuff". and my little sister was still crying her guts out and my dad just exploded and told me to "get in your ****ing room immediately you sick ****ing bastard". It doesnt help that a couple months ago they found a pair of her undies on my floor. I dont know how they got there but probably were stuck in my pants after mom did laundry or something.

i really feel like killing myself right now

J.T.
09-27-2010, 01:20 AM
wait

you're 23 and still live with mom and dad?

:lmao

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-27-2010, 01:24 AM
Fake, but still...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

IronMexican
09-27-2010, 01:24 AM
milkshake already posted.

ynh
09-27-2010, 03:05 AM
Yeah very original.. people all over the net seem to have the same story and typed it out word for word exactly the same.

MavDynasty
09-27-2010, 06:52 AM
sup milkshakeballa

Blake
09-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I wonder how many calf tat stories float around other messageboards.

DBryant88
09-27-2010, 02:25 PM
the fact the you would even tell anyone that story is sick enough