PDA

View Full Version : CAA & World Wide Wes

NuGGeTs-FaN
09-27-2010, 02:43 AM
Can't the league do something against these wannabe business men?

They go around screwing with teams and acting like they can do what they want. Now they are threatening to ensure Melo doesn't even show up for the Nuggets media day

I hope Stan Kroenke and all the other owners end up screwing the hell out of the players in the next CBA

I'd rather the NBA be locked out than watch these prima donnas get away with whatever they want.

I feel sorry for the good guys of the NBA. The NBA needs more Afflalos and less Melos

The sooner that douche and his business thugs are out of Denver, the better.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2010, 07:08 AM

They go around screwing with teams and acting like they can do what they want. Now they are threatening to ensure Melo doesn't even show up for the Nuggets media day

I hope Stan Kroenke and all the other owners end up screwing the hell out of the players in the next CBA

I'd rather the NBA be locked out than watch these prima donnas get away with whatever they want.

I feel sorry for the good guys of the NBA. The NBA needs more Afflalos and less Melos

Afflalo ain't bad...he's just not a go to main guy though...

Giuseppe
09-27-2010, 09:58 AM
...and Battier's "Stop Kobe Binder" does him nary a more good than it does Shane.

Killakobe81
09-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Melo is from West baltimore son ...didn't you watch the wire? LOL Melo dont play by anyones rules. he playing yall with no loyalty or remorse like Stringer Bell ...

Basketballgirl25
09-27-2010, 12:30 PM

got to agree with you 100% on this all, haha send them all to the Nets and let them meet the Nets owner, I'm sure he can send the mafia after them, haha maybe that's why Denver and Jersey were talking:lol

Hornets1
09-27-2010, 01:20 PM
the nba needs more durants

Basketballgirl25
09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
i don't think these 2 wannabe's have as much power as some of you seem to think..

maybe not, but there should still be a lockout to fix this league, all the players have been making Stern look like a clown this summer, not that he wasn't looking like one before:toast

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Fuck nba power brokers