PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth is a goddamned idiot

DMX7
09-27-2010, 11:31 AM
In it, Haynesworth attempted to defend his offseason actions --specifically, refusing to attend mandatory practices and team activities because he was upset about a potential position change, despite the fact that the Redskins have given him $32 million for just over a year of "service". He likely didn't win anyone over with his argument.

“I guess in this world we don’t have a lot of people with, like, backbones,” Haynesworth said. “Just because somebody pay you money don’t mean they’ll make you do whatever they want or whatever. I mean, does that mean everything is for sale?

“I mean, I’m not for sale. Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but … that don’t mean I’m for sale or a slave or whatever.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Albert-Haynesworth-I-am-not-a-slave?urn=nfl-272374

4>0rings
09-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Just think of all the possibilities this monkey could have if he wasn't getting paid in the NFL!

Albert Haynesworth
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
I ain't thought I done told ya'll niggas this season is all about HAynesworth, Haynesworth odoing...me you dig?!

dbreiden83080
09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Is anyone supposed to have any idea what the fuck he is talking about??

dbreiden83080
09-27-2010, 12:54 PM
“Just because somebody pay you money "

Nice 3rd grade education..