PDA

View Full Version : badass ginobili video

amman
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I am almost 100% sure this has been posted already but a friend showed me this and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKCClYptiP8&feature=player_embedded

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2010, 08:49 AM
I am almost 100% sure this has been posted already but a friend showed me this and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread:

WTF??? "I got ice in my veins, blood in my ass" ???

polandprzem
09-28-2010, 12:17 PM
There were word on a letter
F, B, M, N

America banned those words :)

ALVAREZ6
09-28-2010, 01:31 PM
WTF??? "I got ice in my veins, blood in my ass" ???

"blood in my eyes"

JR3
09-28-2010, 01:31 PM
sick video.

Erick_CSF
09-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Great Video. I probably would have liked the song better without all the cussing. Kinda distracted from the actual video.

All that aside, i know its been said before, but can you imagine how big of a star Ginobili would be right now if he had played for the Lakers, Knicks, or Boston? He would be up there publicly with the likes of Kobe and Lebron. Even though everyone says he's washed up and will never be the same. I say thank you to Manu because I seriously doubt that without him we have more than 1 championship. He was the ultimate x factor and im glad he will play out the rest of his days as a Spur. It would be nice however if this off season's rest was like a trip to the fountain of youth and he brought the x factor back this year.

Thanks for the video.

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2010, 02:07 PM
"blood in my eyes"

Huh. Well it doesn't make a lot more sense. In fact, "blood in my ass" would insinuate that maybe he's been in prison and maybe even tougher. Or that he's gay. Or has rectal polyps or something like that.

DynastySpurs210
09-28-2010, 02:26 PM

I made that video :toast

ALVAREZ6
09-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Huh. Well it doesn't make a lot more sense. In fact, "blood in my ass" would insinuate that maybe he's been in prison and maybe even tougher. Or that he's gay. Or has rectal polyps or something like that.

Blood in my eyes not only sounds like what he's saying, if you listen carefully, but it in fact does make more sense. Lil Wayne would never say he's got blood in his ass.

Not really worth getting into to take away from this thread.

phxspurfan
09-28-2010, 03:22 PM
lol @ the bat slap making it in there

duhoh
09-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Blood in my eyes not only sounds like what he's saying, if you listen carefully, but it in fact does make more sense. Lil Wayne would never say he's got blood in his ass.

:toast

ever heard the phrase "seeing blood"?

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM

Maybe. I don't know what Lil Wayne would or wouldn't say so I'll take your word for it. But it doesn't sound any more like "blood in my eyes" than "blood in my ass".

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2010, 03:37 PM
:toast

ever heard the phrase "seeing blood"?

No, I haven't. I've heard of seeing red.

AlleyOopNazi
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
blood is in your eyes, if blood is in your ass you need to seek a physician or use lube.

Cessation
09-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Ginobli is awsome, he's so skilled. Blood in eyes probably "refers" to being high on weed. Eyes get rather bloodshot or so I heard :downspin:

J_Paco
09-29-2010, 10:19 PM
I made that video :toast

Props, if this video is by you brother. I don't even mess with Weezy, but this is one of his tracks that I like.

Oh, and Manu is a motherfuckin' baller. The guy had so many ridiculous plays last season, and I didn't even see that ill crossover he did early in the year.

thispego
09-30-2010, 04:52 AM
one time, mookie2001 trained so hard at a football practice that he started bleeding from his eyes when he got to the lockerroom. no bullshit

lilsupa
09-30-2010, 06:19 AM
This gotta be the best Ginobili vid i have seen so far, I can't wait for the season to start!!!