lol putting FAT Antonio in that category

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:04 PM
?

Did he stutter?!

Findog
?

They probably belong in the very good category, but I give them the respect of having won four titles with their current core.

BadOdor
Seriously findog, at this point only GNSF puts spurs as contenders.

21_Blessings
09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
They probably belong in the very good category, but I give them the respect of having won four titles with their current core.

To be fair, that current core also has a 1st round exit and an embarrassing goose egg in round 2.

BUMP
09-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Favorites:
Lakers
Heat

Challengers:
Orlando
Boston
San Antonio

Very Good:
ex-Sonics
Utah
Dallas
Portland
Denver
Atlanta

Playoff-Battling teams:
Houston
Chicago
Milwaukee
Phoenix
New Orleans
Charlotte
Memphis
LA Clippers
New York

Bad, But Might Contend for Playoff Spot:
Golden State
Sacramento
Washington
Cleveland

Really Bad/Terrible:
Philly
Indiana
New Jersey
Toronto
Minnesota

Can't argue too much with this list. I'd throw SA down to the Very Good category, and put Chicago up into the Very Good category. I feel like Boston, Orlando, Miami, and LA are the only ones who can realistically win it all.

And then Cleveland is in the Really Bad/Terrible section imo

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah Cleveland is def. a very bad team, and no Chicago isn't in the very good category. They need to have an above .500 season before that happens.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Atlanta is very good? Hmmmmmmmmm I'd put them in the playoff contending teams. As good as they are, they're only built for the second round.

Jim_Rome
09-27-2010, 09:16 PM

hzqBj8rh03A

midnightpulp
09-27-2010, 09:17 PM

The Spurs are hard to gauge this year. Duncan will be a steady 17/18ppg 9/10rpg on 50%, but Ginobili is a wildcard health wise and who knows what Parker's mentality is going to be, given the likelihood he won't be a Spur next year. Will he be committed night in and night out? Or will he just be collecting a paycheck?

I like the Spurs depth with Hill, Splitter, Blair, etc, and if everything gels, Ginobili stays healthy, and Parker goes out with a bang, the Spurs have 55 wins in them and maybe a WCF berth where they'll lose to Gasol's Lakers.

If not, we'll see the first sub-50 win season of the Duncan era.

Findog
Of course things might change depending on where Melo is playing. But this assumes he stays with Denver through at least the trade deadline.

ohmwrecker
Orlando is not that much better than San Antonio, if at all.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:18 PM
The Spurs are hard to gauge this year. Duncan will be a steady 17/18ppg 9/10rpg on 50%, but Ginobili is a wildcard health wise and who knows what Parker's mentality is going to be, given the likelihood he won't be a Spur next year. Will he be committed night in and night out? Or will he just be collecting a paycheck?

I like the Spurs depth with Hill, Splitter, Blair, etc, and if everything gels, Ginobili stays healthy, and Parker goes out with a bang, the Spurs have 55 wins in them and maybe a WCF berth where they'll lose to Gasol's Lakers.

Either way they don't deserve to be in the same tier as Boston and Orlando.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:18 PM
lol retarded

redzero
09-27-2010, 09:19 PM

Did the Spurs suddenly get younger and better while nobody was looking? Oh wait, they got their big man in Tiago Splitter. Never mind.

BUMP
09-27-2010, 09:20 PM

crofl

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Did the Spurs suddenly get younger and better while nobody was looking? Oh wait, they got their big man in Tiago Splitter. Never mind.
lol of course gray named Spurfan thinks adding Fabricio Oberto's twin brother makes them as good as Orlando

HarlemHeat37
09-27-2010, 09:22 PM
TBH, ohmwrecker might be the biggest homer Spurs fan here..

You guys should see what him and a few others were saying vs. DPG and I in regards to Dicky J:lol..

Venti Quattro

Totally outplayed Lamar Odom and Tyson Chandler in the worlds.

ohmwrecker
Orlando's only real advantage over the Spurs is Howard and he has no outside game. Carter is a choke artist and their bench sucks. What else?

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Orlando's only real advantage over the Spurs is Howard and he has no outside game. Carter is a choke artist and their bench sucks. What else?
:lmao

Zelophehad
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Seriously findog, at this point only GNSF puts spurs as contenders.

Well, Hollinger just said they were in his team projections. He fellated the Spurs actually.

midnightpulp
09-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Either way they don't deserve to be in the same tier as Boston and Orlando.

I'm not sold on Boston being a legitimate contender again. Age is going to catch up with them something fierce this year. They'll sneak out 50-55 wins but I can't buy them as a real threat. That is unless J O'Neal breaks out in some capacity, but that's doubtful.

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:24 PM

You guys should see what him and a few others were saying vs. DPG and I in regards to Dicky J:lol..

lol homer Heat fan

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:25 PM
lol homer Heat fan
lol gray named Spurs fan

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:26 PM
lol gray named Spurs fan

It's grey, bro. Old English style.

BUMP
09-27-2010, 09:26 PM
For a second I thought it was Ignorant Spurs Fan with another troll post, but it really is an ignorant Spurs fan

lol Tiago Splitter Olajuwon

HarlemHeat37
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Boston might be the most overrated team so far IMO..I think they're a legit challenger, but a lot of people don't realize how fortunate they were to stay healthy for pretty much the entire run last year..the only advantage they have vs. Miami is their C position, but they'll have to rely on Perkins, Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal for offense..

I can't imagine the Celtics being healthy for an entire playoffs once again, they're just so old..if they do stay healthy, they're obviously a threat, but what are the odds that their team can stay healthy again?..

Picking Boston to beat Miami seems like the "cool" thing to do now, IMO..

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
It's grey, bro. Old English style.
lol equating a 50 win 7 seed that got skunked outa the 2nd round to a 59 win 2 seed that made the conference finals

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:28 PM

I never had any sort of discussion with you about RJ, you silly bastard.

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:28 PM
lol equating a 50 win 7 seed that got skunked outa the 2nd round to a 59 win 2 seed that made the conference finals

55 wins, bubba. Read my posts. 59 wins in the East?

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:29 PM
55 wins, bubba. Read my posts.
I don't give a shit about your posts. The Spurs won 50 games last year, the Magic won 59. Your retarded predictions are irrelevant.

Mr.Bottomtooth
I agree with most of it. And I myself must admit that San Antonio should be moved to the very good category too. I think last year was a step behind, and although they added a couple good pieces, I think they have to prove themselves again.

Ace
lol gay named Spurs fan
Fixed :tu

Ignorant Spurs fan

Agreed, bro.

We are the deepest team in the league and maybe league history. If they were to give out the MVP award right now, it would have to be a 12 way tie between all the Spurs. We are already a lock for the Finals for the next 3 years. There's no fucking question we're a contender!!

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Agreed, bro.

We are the deepest team in the league and maybe league history. If they were to give out the MVP award right now, it would have to be a 12 way tie between all the Spurs. We are already a lock for the Finals for the next 3 years. There's no fucking question we're a contender!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
And I also agree with the notion that Boston is overrated. I would put them in the very good category too. I doubt the O'Neals can put them that much further.

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't give a shit about your posts. The Spurs won 50 games last year, the Magic won 59. Your retarded predictions are irrelevant.

In the east. Let's see how many they win this year with the big 3 in South Beach, right Harlem?

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:34 PM

It's great that a Suns fan who has latched onto the Thunder has been able to keep his sense of humor.

Steve Kerr
In the east.
They were 20-10 (.666 win %) against the West. The Spurs were 31-21 (.596 win %) against the West, so that's just your latest retarded argument.

redzero
In the east. Let's see how many they win this year with the big 3 in South Beach, right Harlem?

The Cavaliers and Raptors got worst even though the Magic got better. The Magic will only play the Heat four times a year. Assuming that they lose all four games, they could still beat up on the Cavs and Raptors.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:35 PM

They won't face Miami 82 times in the regular season. Not even 10 times. so even if they go 0-4 against Miami they can still win 59.

Jelloisjigglin
09-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Boston might be the most overrated team so far IMO..I think they're a legit challenger, but a lot of people don't realize how fortunate they were to stay healthy for pretty much the entire run last year..the only advantage they have vs. Miami is their C position, but they'll have to rely on Perkins, Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal for offense..

I can't imagine the Celtics being healthy for an entire playoffs once again, they're just so old..if they do stay healthy, they're obviously a threat, but what are the odds that their team can stay healthy again?..

But isn't that what they said before their playoff run last year ? "They're too old" "overrated". I think people are underestimating them again this year.

Miami is obviously going to be great but i wouldn't be surprised if Boston ends up beating them in a series. Their front line might be too much for the Heat to handle...we'll see.

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:36 PM
They were 20-10 (.666 win %) against the West. The Spurs were 31-21 (.596 win %) against the West, so that's just your latest retarded argument.

I'm not talking about last year, man. However, check the Spurs record in the last 3rd of 09-10.

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:37 PM
They won't face Miami 82 times in the regular season. Not even 10 times. so even if they go 0-4 against Miami they can still win 59.

It's a joke at Harlem's expense. I thought you guys were good at this?

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm not talking about last year, man.
Instead you're acting like it's still 2005 :lol

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Well Boston is that one "cool" team this season that you will not write off even if you want to.

Cleveland and Orlando learned that lesson last year.

Findog
09-27-2010, 09:38 PM

Boston to me is one of those "if everything goes right" teams. Last year they were healthy for the playoffs, they caught a break when LeBron laid down and quit in the second round, then drew the Magic that they match up very well against. They could win a title but they'd need to have the same amount of luck/fortune that they did last year, if not more.

midnightpulp
09-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Boston to me is one of those "if everything goes right" teams. Last year they were healthy for the playoffs, they caught a break when LeBron laid down and quit in the second round, then drew the Magic that they match up very well against. They could win a title but they'd need to have the same amount of luck/fortune that they did last year, if not more.

:tu

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:41 PM
I think Boston can beat the Heat in the ECF, if they are reasonably healthy. I can't say the same for the Magic.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I can't say the same for the Magic.
Or FAT Antonio, but at least the Magic would win a game :lol

Ghazi
Once we get Iggy and CP3

1. Mavs
2. Lakers
3. Heat

ohmwrecker
Or FAT Antonio, but at least the Magic would win a game :lol

The Spurs are in the West, dude.

Ace
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
I think Boston can beat the Heat in the ECF, if they are reasonably healthy. I can't say the same for the Magic.
You also think the Spurs are contenders, therefore your opinion doesn't matter.

Zelophehad
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Once we get Iggy and CP3

1. Mavs
2. Lakers
3. Heat

Put Melo in for Iggy.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Once we get Iggy and CP3

1. Mavs
2. Lakers
3. Heat

u staaaackeeeeed

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:44 PM
You also think the Spurs are contenders, therefore your opinion doesn't matter.

And? You are a bandwagon Heat fan . . .

Ace
09-27-2010, 09:47 PM
And? You are a bandwagon Heat fan . . .

Lol 2nd round sweep

ohmwrecker
09-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Avoidance.

HeatTheBestEver
09-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Nigga, all that matter is the Heat, who care about these other scrub teams

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:50 PM
As a Pacers fan, I can't disagree with your rankings.

I'm as cynical as ever. I go over to pacers.com and am shouted at on those message boards that I'm crazy. They seem to buy that injuries were the reason that our team stopped scoring, Granger using the drive specifically for a bailout call, Ford using it until the offense is at a stand-still, or our lack of rebounding and shot-blocking. It's a garbage roster with garbage fluff pieces about how hard they work. I want them to produce on court. People who work hard don't tell people how hard they work, they show them how productive they are.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Findog
09-27-2010, 09:51 PM

I'm as cynical as ever. I go over to pacers.com and am shouted at on those message boards that I'm crazy. They seem to buy that injuries were the reason that our team stopped scoring, Granger using the drive specifically for a bailout call, Ford using it until the offense is at a stand-still, or our lack of rebounding and shot-blocking. It's a garbage roster with garbage fluff pieces about how hard they work. I want them to produce on court. People who work hard don't tell people how hard they work, they show them how productive they are.

Well, I give them credit for picking up Collison. At least your team should be more entertaining to watch this year.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:51 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL LL

CROFL

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 09:52 PM

I seriously can't stop laughing in real life :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

redzero
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM

Welcome to the board, Aaron.

Just kidding. Give the Hornets Darren Collison back, you bastard.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM
I seriously can't stop laughing in real life :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Come on! That's not true--the costume is see-through with a sheer fabric covering her chest. All you have to do is watch her jiggle to know that is her skin and her breasts. It's a lot worse the bigger it gets. I suggest going on Youtube and maximizing it on a computer screen.

I'm all for free speech. Part of the reason I come here is because I know people are allowed to say whatever they want and it usually doesn't get edited. But this is just inappropriate for children. From "mommy what's that" to concerns with older siblings in this home, and, more importantly, the child wanting to emulate this behavior (establishing it as a norm for later in life, asking for an outfit that looks like that one at whatever age they are now), this is just a big problem.

Should we have dildos on the set of Sesame Street simply because kids don't know what they are? Kids mimic these shows--I know I did. I got a cocker spaniel when I was 5 because I saw Lady and the Tramp. My brother had Knight Rider toys. I had Zorro masks because the Disney Channel ran re-runs. We used to fight in the backyard of a neighbor because we all loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

She sings one of her songs. The original version comes on the radio and kids are going to start playing "tag." Some may want to look the part.

Anyone who thinks this is okay obviously has no experience with a child. If you show a child a sexual act too early in life, they will do what they do in most instances--mimic the behavior until someone explains what it is and when the appropriate time for that behavior is.

Veterinarian
09-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Aaron is pretty solid so far, but if he really wants to amp it up a notch he needs to start talking to no one in particular on his own profile page.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Tbh it was smart of him to chose to Pacers so he can also talk about how the Palace Brawl made him cry.

redzero
Oh wait, I'm slow. I get it now. :lol

Ace
Nigga, all that matter is the Heat, who care about these other scrub teams
You should jump in front of a bus.

The Franchise
09-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Favorites:
Lakers
Heat

Challengers:
Houston
Orlando
Boston
San Antonio

Very Good:
ex-Sonics
Utah
Dallas
Portland
Denver
Atlanta

Playoff-Battling teams:
Chicago
Milwaukee
Phoenix
New Orleans
Charlotte
Memphis
LA Clippers
New York

Golden State
Sacramento
Washington
Cleveland

Really Bad/Terrible:
Philly
Indiana
New Jersey
Toronto
Minnesota

Thought I'd fix that for you. We all make mistakes. :toast

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 10:04 PM
We all make mistakes. :toast
Like your mom when she was deciding whether or not to use the clothes hanger.

The Franchise
09-27-2010, 10:07 PM

Can you even help being a stupid asshole?

Ace
09-27-2010, 10:08 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-27-2010, 10:10 PM

Findog
09-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Standings and Playoffs:

West:

Lakers
Spurs
ex-Sonics
Jazz
Mavericks
Blazers
Rockets
Nuggets

East:
Heat
Magic
Celtics
Bulls
Hawks
Bucks
Bobcats
Knicks

First Round:
Lakers over Nuggets in 5
Spurs over Rockets in 6
ex-Sonics over Blazers in 7
Jazz over Mavericks in 6

Heat over Knicks in 5
Magic over Bobcats in 5
Celtics over Bucks in 6
Bulls over Hawks in 7

Second Round:
Lakers over Jazz in 6
ex-Sonics over Spurs in 7

Heat over Bulls in 6
Magic over Celtics in 7

Conference Finals:
Lakers over ex-Sonics in 6
Heat over Magic in 6

Finals:

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:24 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I'm sorry, but one of the biggest Amare haters on this board predicting the Suns will slip from 3rd seed to lottery team without him is priceless beyond belief.

Findog
09-27-2010, 11:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I'm sorry, but one of the biggest Amare haters on this board predicting the Suns will slip from 3rd seed to lottery team without him is priceless beyond belief.

The West is too top-heavy and unforgiving to lose a #2 option like Amare and replace him with role players (Hedo, Childress, Warrick) and expect to automatically make the playoffs. I have Phoenix as on the bubble and battling it out with Houston and Denver for one of the final spots. I expect the Suns to have good chemistry and to get as much out of their talent as possible because Gentry, Nash, Hill, Dudley and Childress are all good character guys. I see them winning 45-50 games. Even though the Nuggets have more talent, Phoenix might beat them out on the basis of better on and off court chemistry. The Melo situation could cause all kinds of problems in Denver without knowing the final resolution of his status.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:30 PM
The West is too top-heavy and unforgiving to lose a #2 option like Amare and replace him with role players (Hedo, Childress, Warrick) and expect to automatically make the playoffs. I have Phoenix as on the bubble and battling it out with Houston and Denver for one of the final spots. I expect the Suns to have good chemistry and to get as much out of their talent as possible because Gentry, Nash, Hill, Dudley and Childress are all good character guys. I see them winning 45-50 games. Even though the Nuggets have more talent, Phoenix might beat them out on the basis of better on and off court chemistry. The Melo situation could cause all kinds of problems in Denver without knowing the final resolution of his status.
Given your opinion of Amare I figure losing him is addition by subtraction...just saying. You're kinda compromising all the criticism you've thrown at Amare when you predict a team will go from conference finals to lottery without him.

Findog
09-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Given your opinion of Amare I figure losing him is addition by subtraction...just saying. You're kinda compromising all the criticism you've thrown at Amare when you predict a team will go from conference finals to lottery without him.

Amare was a big, big part of their success last year. I've never really seen him totally "get it" but last year was about as close as he's come. Whether it's because he's finally matured and became more team-oriented or he was making a big contract push, we'll see. But I thought he was pretty huge for you guys last year.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:34 PM
I expect the Suns to have good chemistry and to get as much out of their talent as possible because Gentry, Nash, Hill, Dudley and Childress are all good character guys.
Childress is not a good character guy, he's a loser who blew dick in the Euroleague. He wouldn't even have been given an NBA contract if his former agent Lon fat piece of fat shit Babby wasn't hired by the Suns. Idk why that failure is high character.

Btw my criticism here goes both ways. The people who were huge Amare fans that now act like he'll be easily replaceable by role players are receiving the same shit from me. I just don't get how Amare goes from a glorified Carl Landry to someone who can't be replaced by role players.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:37 PM
So here's how Suns homers work:
When Amare was on the Suns: he's a BEAST! One of the best scorers in the NBA, the Suns need to keep him!
Once Amare is gone: No good lazy scrub who will easily be replaced by Turkoglu

Here's how Suns haters work:
When Amare was on the Suns: No good lazy scrub who is overrated and gets his stats inflated by Steve Nash
Once Amare is gone: Phoenix is fucked without him! He was a great player for you guys!

Funny how it unfolds like that.

Findog
09-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Btw my criticism here goes both ways. The people who were huge Amare fans that now act like he'll be easily replaceable by role players are receiving the same shit from me. I just don't get how Amare goes from a glorified Carl Landry to someone who can't be replaced by role players.

Well Amare was never a glorified Carl Landy. At times I wondered which player I'd rather have given the disparity in salary, but there's no doubt that his stretch from January-May last year was beastly and worth a max contract if he does that all the time. But given his injury history and the way he has played an individual game for long stretches, the question has always been if he can put it all together consistently.

ezau
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Favorites:
Lakers
Heat

Challengers:
Orlando
Boston
San Antonio

Very Good:
ex-Sonics
Utah
Dallas
Portland
Denver
Atlanta

Playoff-Battling teams:
Houston
Chicago
Milwaukee
Phoenix
New Orleans
Charlotte
Memphis
LA Clippers
New York

Golden State
Sacramento
Washington
Cleveland

Really Bad/Terrible:
Philly
Indiana
New Jersey
Toronto
Minnesota

Good list overall. However, the Spurs are as of the moment, in the very good category. I have to watch Splitter, RJ, Parker, Hill, and Blair first before I would consider my Spurs as challengers.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
I completely agree with you btw, replacing Amare with a committee of role players/sloppy seconds from other teams is a retarded strategy and I hope that fatass Lon Babby has a heart attack/chokes on a big mac midway through the season, I just didn't get why you of all people felt that way.

ezau
09-27-2010, 11:41 PM

It's about time that people consider the Lakers' as Gasol's team. :toast

Findog
09-27-2010, 11:47 PM
I completely agree with you btw, replacing Amare with a committee of role players/sloppy seconds from other teams is a retarded strategy and I hope that fatass Lon Babby has a heart attack/chokes on a big mac midway through the season, I just didn't get why you of all people felt that way.

I'd hated Amare's game for many years because I don't think he ever completely bought in 100 percent to what the Suns were trying to do as a team until it was too late. He and Marion used to have turf battles, he had some genuinely bad luck with all of the injuries, and he seemed unconcerned with trying to develop an all-around game and was content to dominate on one side of the ball only. He reminded me of a lot of the players from the nineties that got big contracts too young, thought they were better than they actually were, and never learned what it takes to become a champion, the way you have to sacrifice parts of your game and the glory to do what your team needs from you. It's frustrating to watch these guys like Derrick Coleman and Antoine Walker never channel their skills into something greater than just playing for themselves. Walker was a gifted passer that instead chucked up threes all game long. Amare reminded me of that, not being able to harness his gifts in the most beneficial to his team direction.

He was most physically dominant and at his athletic peak in 2005. Watching him last year, he looked to have regained/retained about 80% of that athleticism and seemed to have grown up and played a smarter game. We'll see if he continues that in New York now that he's got that money. In Phoenix he had Nash and Gentry to be the leaders of the team. In New York all eyes will be on him as a #1 option trying to carry that franchise and make them relevant again.

Steve Kerr
09-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Losing Gentry IMO was more important than losing Nash. He's a great offensive player who will produce on that side of the court regardless of who the PG is, no longer having the one coach that got him to play defense will hurt him a lot.

badfish22
09-28-2010, 12:05 AM
West:
Lakers
Thunder
Jazz
Mavs
Spurs
Blazers
Rockets
Nuggs

East:
Heat
Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Bucks
Hawks
Bobcats
Knicks

HarlemHeat37
09-28-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't understand the fascination with Utah..

HarlemHeat37
09-28-2010, 01:10 AM

:lmao:lmao

ElNono
09-28-2010, 01:13 AM
I feel our bench is much improved, but we haven't really addressed the wing position nor the collective defensive decline of losing a top defender like Bowen and Duncan effectiveness anchoring the paint. In a nutshell, I just don't see this team being defensively better than last season, and that's not realistically enough to go all the way.
Obviously, it's a long season, trades can happen, and so we'll see what we look like come March...

Grey Spurfan
09-28-2010, 01:17 AM
it's grey, bro. Old english style.

+1

Ghazi
09-28-2010, 01:48 AM
1. LA
2. Dallas
3. Portland
4. Oklahoma City
5. San Antonio
6. Utah
7. Houston
8. Phoenix

1. Miami
2. Orlando
3. Boston
4. Chicago
5. Milwaukee
6. Atlanta
7. New York
8. Philadelphia

IMO

sharpshooter13
09-28-2010, 02:07 AM
1. La
2. Okc
3. Pho
4. Dal
5. Utah
6. Por
7. Sa
8. Den

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-28-2010, 02:10 AM
I already know how this season is gonna play out. Dallas will meticulate their way through February, then string together a bunch of quality regular season wins in March, be on a crash course with LA in the 2nd/3rd round but flame out vs the Kings or something in the 1st

rickross
09-28-2010, 10:49 AM
y u people talkin like this. we already won. we throw a big ass mofo parade were they play my music. It was all on tv for jesuses sake. You know wat im sayin? is ova!

Ashy Larry
09-28-2010, 11:12 AM
It's about time that people consider the Lakers' as Gasol's team. :toast

I really could care less as long as that Larry O. stays in Lipstick City. Hell, I have no problem saying Kobe's 1a and Gasol's 1b.

By the way Laker Organization, that 2010 parade was pretty wack. Y'all better get some fundage in this bitch so it can be like to 2009 parade and rally.

Ashy Larry
09-28-2010, 11:14 AM
y u people talkin like this. we already won. we throw a big ass mofo parade were they play my music. It was all on tv for jesuses sake. You know wat im sayin? is ova!

If the parade you're talking about was anything like that 2006 protest gathering y'all had, I feel sorry for ya ......... like twelve people showed up at that bitch.

Xylus
09-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Barring some major injury to Nash, I can't see the Suns dropping below the 6-seed. They're too confident and have too much chemistry.

lefty
09-28-2010, 12:36 PM
CROFL Lakers as favorites

We all know it's gonna be Miami

R.I.P Lakers :lmao