PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert arenas looks like crap.

redzero
09-28-2010, 12:24 AM
-Db0WQYddfw

Steve Kerr
09-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Just sad at this point.

lil_penny
09-28-2010, 12:41 AM
as much as i hated gilbert as a player.. he made a dumb ass decision and hes paid for it.. you can tell he feels like shit for it and i kinda feel bad for the dude hes looking like baron davis now

Steve Kerr
09-28-2010, 12:43 AM
He's someone who got where he was working his ass off being the first guy in the gym and last guy to leave. It looks like he completely lost that edge and doesn't give a shit anymore.

Booharv
09-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Those are some dumbass questions, I think he's more exasperated at being forced to have all these repetitive media sessions.

redzero
09-28-2010, 02:06 AM
Those are some dumbass questions, I think he's more exasperated at being forced to have all these repetitive media sessions.

I think it's more "I want to kill myself" than it is boredom.

TDMVPDPOY
09-28-2010, 03:47 AM
There was a time you guys were pumping him up like you pumping Durant up now. I said he was overrated, and I'm saying Durant is overrated.

stupid post man

GA is a pieace of shit

Chieflion
09-28-2010, 05:22 AM
"Are you happy to talk to the media again?" - Dumbass reporter

"I just want to play basketball." - Gilbert Arenas

Translation: Who gives a flying fuck about the media? Get this training camp started. I'm all buisness. Fuck the media.

On another note, the only person who would really care about him shaving or not is HarlemHeat37, the same way he cared about Durant's acne problems.

Venti Quattro
09-28-2010, 07:25 AM
Wow, this is saddening. What the fuck happened to HIBACHI???????????? :(

sefant77
09-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Arenas was always that kind of "funny" guy that did all the jokes at other peoples expenses and no, such people are not funny...

I remember also the infamous challenge with Stevenson. Stevenson let him do his shots and on Stevensons turn Arenas starts to annoy him, walking in front of him, irritating etc. That was just so lame. Just one example...

-Bn6O42a5vl8

lefty
09-28-2010, 08:17 AM
He just needs to shave his beard off, big deal

(I havent watched the video yet, so I may have missed something else :D )

Steve Kerr
09-28-2010, 08:39 AM
He just needs to shave his beard off, big deal

(I havent watched the video yet, so I may have missed something else :D )

Don't you have another badass "agent orange" joke to crack about Gil?

lefty
09-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Don't you have another badass "agent orange" joke to crack about Gil?
No, I'm short of material :depressed

redzero
09-28-2010, 12:19 PM
No, I'm short of material :depressed

That's never stopped you before.

SenorSpur
09-28-2010, 01:00 PM
A broken, beaten man.

Red Hawk #21
09-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Mi pobre cubano...

duncan228
09-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Meet the new, business-like Gilbert Arenas (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/meet-the-new-business-like-gilbert-arenas.php)
By Kurt Helin

Agent Zero was not just a player, he was a persona.

Gilbert Arenas was personality, fun, carefree and exuberant off the court and on. A real character in an increasingly corporate league.

Not any more. A bearded Gilbert Arenas was very business like at Wizards camp -- Michael Lee of the Washington post described him as subdued (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/).

After a season when he was suspended for gun charges, when he stood before a judge and pled guilty, when the Wizards stripped down the billboards of him up around the arena, Arenas seemed business like. He seemed changed. He was serious. The lessons and pain of last season were not lost on him.

Behind closed doors he's changed, too. Although he is not quite so serious, according to quotes collected by the legendary Dan Steinberg at D.C. Sports Bog (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/09/wizards_react_to_emo_gilbert.html?wprss=dcsportsbo g).

"Sometimes, not really," Nick Young said, when asked if Gilbert smiles around the team. "I see a change in him. He's working out, working hard. Gil's gonna be Gil, he's gonna get back to his stardom and he'll be great again....He's more of a captain now. He understands things more. He's taking it more serious. Something like that could change you, but he's looking forward to the future, and he's gonna be all right this year."

"He seems upbeat to me," Al Thornton said. "We've been playing pickup and everything, [and] he seems friendly, smiles, joking, the usual Gil."

"I see the regular Gil, the behind-the-scenes Gil," JaVale McGee said. "Of course he's gonna be professional, he's going the professional route as of now in the media."

There apparently will be a public and a private Arenas. At least for now. But he will be one of the more interesting, influential people (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/the-nbas-most-influential-gilbert-arenas-10.php) to follow this season.

Sisk
09-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Guy looks like he should be on suicide watch

phxspurfan
09-28-2010, 04:33 PM
His chi is not very strong in this video

RoddyBukkake
09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
probably got introduced to tossed salad man in the pen

077UtUWGQOA

TinTin
09-28-2010, 06:08 PM

077UtUWGQOA

:lmao:lmao:lmao

mingus
09-28-2010, 06:40 PM

077UtUWGQOA

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmaothat's probably the most fucked up shit i've heard all month

Giuseppe
09-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Your tumescence withstanding.

DJB
09-28-2010, 06:47 PM
There was a time you guys were pumping him up like you pumping Durant up now. I said he was overrated, and I'm saying Durant is overrated.

:wakeup

21_Blessings
09-28-2010, 07:47 PM
He looks like 100 million bucks.

Nathan89
09-28-2010, 08:26 PM

He carried team USA. If kobe did what durant did we would never hear the end of it.

Jt.ONE
09-29-2010, 05:08 PM
looks like a skinnier deshawn stevenson

duncan228
10-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Arenas misses Wizards practice with hurt ankle (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-wizards-camp)

Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas sat out Saturday’s training camp practice with a “tweaked” right ankle while the rest of the team practiced in the dark due to a power outage.

Arenas, who also sat out Friday’s practice with leg soreness, was able to play in the team’s scrimmage later that night.

“Gil went last night, but tweaked his ankle, so he did not go today,” coach Flip Saunders said.