PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see da Heat media day?

HeatTheBestEver
09-28-2010, 09:33 AM
No other team really matters, it's all about the Heat this year. We in that thang

Latarian Milton
09-28-2010, 09:46 AM
co-fucking-signed

there won't be no team matching our beloved Miami Heat. a good team often has one superstar and a great team has two, we have THREE.

Lukor
09-28-2010, 09:57 AM
co-fucking-signed

there won't be no team matching our beloved Miami Heat. a good team often has one superstar and a great team has two, we have THREE.

The only world where Chris Bosh is a superstar is his own reality show. The other 2 guys are pretty legit,i will give you that.

djohn14
09-28-2010, 10:01 AM
The big 3 isnt the reason the Heat are gonna win....Its the fact that they actually managed to put a team around them. Mike Miller is going to be wide open so many times to splash in that three. Eddie House, Z, James Jones...all solid pickups that have some part of their game that is good for the Heat. They are just going to help Mario Chalmers become a much better player by taking the pressure off him. Udonis is gonna be big and hit some easy J's and get some big boards. Joel Anthony is good to have and you got some big vets who wont play much but are great to have at the end of the bench in Juwan Howard and Jamaal Magloire. And they have 4 rookies (Jarvis Vernado, Dexter Pittman, Desean Butler, and Patrick Beverley) who are all talented and givin time to develope and learn from this group of stars and seasoned veterens...they can develope into something. Point is...the Heat have a complete team. I hope you dont mind if I jump on the bandwagon

sefant77
09-28-2010, 10:08 AM
The big 3 isnt the reason the Heat are gonna win....Its the fact that they actually managed to put a team around them. Mike Miller is going to be wide open so many times to splash in that three. Eddie House, Z, James Jones...all solid pickups that have some part of their game that is good for the Heat. They are just going to help Mario Chalmers become a much better player by taking the pressure off him. Udonis is gonna be big and hit some easy J's and get some big boards. Joel Anthony is good to have and you got some big vets who wont play much but are great to have at the end of the bench in Juwan Howard and Jamaal Magloire. And they have 4 rookies (Jarvis Vernado, Dexter Pittman, Desean Butler, and Patrick Beverley) who are all talented and givin time to develope and learn from this group of stars and seasoned veterens...they can develope into something. Point is...the Heat have a complete team. I hope you dont mind if I jump on the bandwagon

This.

Everyone expected that the Heat need 1-2 years for a strong supporting cast but they got them now allready. Paycuts from Miller, Haslem, Jones, who expected that (and its still weird that players like Haslem and Jones walk away from several millions because they "just" earned 31 and 17 million so far...

And next year there will a pretty long "Hey, please sign me with the MLE" row in Miami...

HeatTheBestEver
09-28-2010, 10:11 AM

djohn, with the goods

lefty
09-28-2010, 10:26 AM
San Antonio Heat !!!!

rickross
09-28-2010, 10:33 AM
da party is in south florida mayne, we da best!