PDA

View Full Version : Root for Dallas tonight.

T Park
05-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Just heard on ESPN Radio, that if Phoenix wins tonight, its Spurs VS Phoenix SUNDAY!!

So root for Dallas so that the Spurs can get MORE rest.

Timmy, Manu, Horry, the whole lot can use the rest...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 12:25 PM
If Dallas wins, we won't play until TUESDAY.

Mavs need to win tonight.

boutons
05-20-2005, 12:27 PM
yep, 48 hours more rest (Game1 Tue instead of Sun) would be most welcome.

I really think the Mavs will find a way @DAL.

Hook Dem
05-20-2005, 12:27 PM
For you Mouse.....Go Mavericks!!!!!!! :elephant

sa_butta
05-20-2005, 12:31 PM
I thought I would never say this but...
GO MAVS

George Gervin's Afro
05-20-2005, 01:15 PM
As much as I hate to admit it but yes I want dallas to win tonight to give Tim & Manu a couple of more days off..

Kori Ellis
05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
I've been rooting for the Mavs this whole series. Who would want to play Phoenix anyway?!

Go Mavs!

GSH
05-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Mavs win in quadruple O/T. And right before the final buzzer, Nash runs into the stands after an abusive Dallas fan. Jason Terry follows him, the two get into a fistfight, and both get suspended for 5 games.

Right after the game, Mark Cuban finds out that his accountant has stolen all his money and moved to Trinidad, where he is awaiting the arrival of his German transsexual lover, Dirk, who is already in international airspace. Depressed over his inability to afford hair plugs in the offseason, Cuban disappears and is never heard from again. (Although there are rumors that he manages a Dairy Queen in Texarkana.)

Realizing that without Nash, Terry, and Nowitzki the Western Conference Finals will have as much drama and excitement as re-runs of "The Commish", David Stern exercises a little-known clause in the collective bargaining agreement and orders a re-match between San Antonio and Denver for the right to go to the NBA finals. Unfortunately, Carmello Anthony (who thought his season was over) has already started taking steroids to bulk up before next season. After failing his drug test, Carmello reveals that he, and many other NBA players, get their steroids from David Stern himself.

Stern is brought before Congress and, using another little-known clause in the CBA, summarily executed. His replacement, Charles Barkley, beats the crap out of Union director Billy Hunter. He then tells the NBA players, "You whiny little bitches already makin' enough money. Just be sure to show up early for traing camp next year, or I'll come down there and kick your narra' asses."

The Spurs' romp through the remainder of the playoffs is almost a footnote to the bizarre end of the season, except in San Antonio where exultant fans make Rasho Nesterovic their write-in choice for Mayor. In his political role, Rasho turns out to be much tougher than he was on the basketball court. After declaring he would tear down the Alamodome and pave over the land, rather than see it used for soccer, Rasho announces, "Fuck your term limits, I'm not going anywhere for a long time." (Okay, so then Rasho apologizes - just to keep the story realistic.)

Ummm... or maybe the Mavs just pull one out at home tonight and force a Game 7. That would be good too.

SpursWoman
05-20-2005, 01:24 PM
:lmao I can't.... :lmao :lmao.............breathe......................... ..... :lmao :lmao :lmao

MiNuS
05-20-2005, 01:28 PM
AJ vs Pop

Avery,I am your father.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

oh what drama! Anything can happen.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Go Mavs!!

http://img86.echo.cx/img86/4674/mav0hz.jpg

Summers
05-20-2005, 01:55 PM
I hate to sound whiny about it, but why do the Spurs and Suns have to play Sunday when the Heat and Pistons don't play til Monday?

Summers
05-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Stern is brought before Congress and, using another little-known clause in the CBA, summarily executed. His replacement, Charles Barkley, beats the crap out of Union director Billy Hunter. He then tells the NBA players, "You whiny little bitches already makin' enough money. Just be sure to show up early for traing camp next year, or I'll come down there and kick your narra' asses."

:lol I can so totally see that. Did you hear Barkley a couple days ago say he hopes there's not a lock-out because he doesn't want to have to get a real job?

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 02:01 PM
I hate to sound whiny about it, but why do the Spurs and Suns have to play Sunday when the Heat and Pistons don't play til Monday?

I was thinking the same thing....

conspiracy? (j/k, I know it was decided before. But haven't the Heat been resting enough???)