PDA

View Full Version : lol kidd

Phillip
09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
"That's bullshit"

in regards to allegations that he warned carmello about going to the nets or something

rofl

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Have I told you lately that your a faggot?? just checking

JamStone
09-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Prolly told him that LaLa gon cheat on him with Jets players then have her own VH1 reality show on how she'd be suckin Darrelle Revis dick while Melo was on road trips.

Ashy Larry
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Mavs star Jason Kidd is responding with surprise and anger to a report that he is involved in advising Carmelo Anthony against moving to New Jersey.

“That’s b.s.,’’ Kidd tells FOXSportsSouthwest.com and DallasBasketball.com. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I haven’t had any contact with ‘Melo on this situation or on anything else. I don’t even have his phone number of his email. Total (expletive).’’

Kidd was unaware of the reports until we informed him following Tuesday’s Mavs practice that a Yahoo! Sports report had claimed that former Nets players were advising Anthony – who is seeking to escape Denver -- to not agree to an Extend-and-Trade with the Nets. Fanhouse has followed up that story by writing that it has a “league source’’ who names Kidd as a Jersey-dissing advisor.

“I have no idea why someone would include me in this story,’’ Kidd tells us. “I used to play in New Jersey and we did great things there. Otherwise, I’m just concerned with the Dallas Mavericks. I don’t appreciate the idea that someone would make me out to be the bad guy, whether it’s someone in New Jersey or just someone in the media.’’

The Nets were reportedly close to completing a complicated deal that would bring Anthony to New Jersey. To make such a trade worthwhile, however, New Jersey would want to get him to sign a new three-year extension. If Anthony demonstrates an unwillingness to do that with a potential new team, that team will logically be less likely to deal for him.

“I’m not keeping up with any of that,’’ Kidd tells us. “The last guy I spoke to on a subject like this was LeBron (James). And that was when he was a free agent and that was (on behalf of) Dallas. Anybody saying anything beyond that, it’s (expletive).’’

Basketballgirl25
09-28-2010, 03:54 PM
I think it was K-Mart, I mean he was a Net and he is on Denver with Melo and he prob doesn't want Melo leaving