PDA

View Full Version : Mike Taylor

SpursTillTheEnd
09-28-2010, 06:00 PM
who the hell is this pussy.....

The_Worlds_finest
09-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Transplant from Dallas. Hates seeing Spurs win.

widowmaker
09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Just that, a pussy lol.

DesignatedT
09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
some cocksucker.

slick'81
09-28-2010, 06:07 PM
dude is a major doucher

spurs10
09-28-2010, 07:10 PM
some cocksucker.
Again, well said!! WOAI seriously needs to get rid of this major dumbass.

easy7
09-28-2010, 07:20 PM
He is some assclown who thinks Spurs fans love the Cowboys and everything Dallas... He is very Texas, as long as Texas only includes Dallas Metroplex, and it does not include Houston and San Antonio. :deadhorse

silverblk mystix
09-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Someone on the spurs should ask Douche Taylor who he picked to win the last spurs/mavs playoff series...

sahoopster
09-28-2010, 08:42 PM
I have stopped listening to 760 because of this guy. He sucks bad!

Erick_CSF
09-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Hope I'm not out of line but i just copied and pasted from the "Dice talking bout Splitter " thread... Apparently this is him. "The Short One" lol.

Interview with Tiago done by ticket 760's mav fan Mike Taylor

bzkHnovm8i8

I hate to sound out of line, and I apologize for being negative, but This interview was terrible. His questions were that of like what an 11 year old would have come up with. This is your first ever interview with Tiago Splitter and those are what kind of questions you come up with? Wow! It almost seemed as though he just improved the questions on the spot and had no direction for the interview. The lighting and location was also terrible. If I was Tiago i would not offer him another interview later. Then the way he asked about Brazil and Argentina could have been in so much better taste. He was trying to make it funny but came out looking like a jerk. I like listening to Ticket 760, but that has got to be one of the all time worst interviews. "Boom goes the dynamite"

SouthTexasRancher
09-29-2010, 12:05 AM
who the hell is this pussy.....

He's a little guy who never could play sports so he developed a deep voice so everyone would think he is a lot bigger. However, as anyone knows who has ever listened to him for even a minute realizes it failed him. Especially when he tries to use a Texas 'twang slang' that also fails.

Sports talk radio in San Antonio sucks almost as bad as Washington politicians. Someone needs to give ESPN 1250 the Zone a microphone and some speakers because you can't hear them at all on the radio. But, who cares anyway since any kind of talk radio is a waste of time....PERIOD!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Taylor is a Dallas Cowboys, Mavs & Rangers ass kisser. He can't stand the Spurs. :ihit

GSH
09-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Hope I'm not out of line but i just copied and pasted from the "Dice talking bout Splitter " thread... Apparently this is him. "The Short One" lol.

He looks like a young Gilbert Gottfried. I keep expecting to hear him say "AAFLAC". Anyone who would set that interview up with the light and shadows in Splitter's face should be sent back to work on the high school yearbook or something. And unless there was an earthquake that day, the camera man should go with him.

The only vote you get is to just turn the station.

Erick_CSF
09-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Tiago Owns Mike Taylor at least 2 times during interview.
1. at the 1:07 mark :lol and mike tries to play it off with another lame question.
2. at the 1:43 mark :nope put him in his place and pretty much says let go with the basket ball interview!

Mike Taylor owns himself
1. :30 mark "How many languages do you speak at all?" :( Aw man why is this even a question?
2. :45 mark " How long have you been trying to learn English?" :bang I have never asked anyone that, let alone a basketball player that is giving a "basketball "interview
3.Geez i was gonna break down the whole thing but it just like :deadhorse

I guess you could say he pretty much owned himself in this interview. Honestly after watching it again I'm surprised Tiago didn't just walk out of the interview.:ihit

Leonard Curse
09-29-2010, 03:05 AM
so far ive seen 2 guys interview tiago very badly one of them was mike taylor, im embarassed for them. oh and last i heard, just to let you guys know mike taylor has been seen inside mark cubans limo on his lap going to mav workouts!!!

NRHector
09-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Mike Taylor moved to SA to promote or push the Cowboys down our throats, that's all he does

sananspursfan21
09-29-2010, 10:46 AM
He is some assclown who thinks Spurs fans love the Cowboys and everything Dallas... He is very Texas, as long as Texas only includes Dallas Metroplex, and it does not include Houston and San Antonio. :deadhorse

for a second i thought we were talking about the nba player

lebomb
09-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Mike Taylor moved to SA to promote or push the Cowboys down our throats, that's all he does

X2

Cant stand that guy.

koriwhat
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
mike taylor needs to go back north... dude's a little bitch who has no place in SA!

HankChinaski
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
He's a horrible radio personality when it comes to basketball, but he's pretty solid when it comes to dallas football. So he has my attention for cowboys talk and thats pretty much it.

And the interview was horrendous. I only got through about forty five seconds before shutting it down.

austN Spur
09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Can I jump on the dissing Mike taylor bandwagon. I stop listening him a long time ago. and just check in everyone once in a while to see if he is gone.

unfortunately once I hear very texas, very blah, very blah I turn the radio off. That guy sucks

lebomb
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM
unfortunately once I hear very texas, very blah, very blah I turn the radio off. That guy sucks

..................also, "holmes", and "tremendulous"...........and "doings".......and "bit"

Uhhhhhh, he sucks.

AlleyOopNazi
09-29-2010, 01:39 PM
one thing I dont miss from moving to houston, the quality of sports talk radio

SpursChampsIII
09-29-2010, 01:57 PM
MIke Taylor is bad? If you want to go from bad to worse, try listening to Walter Pasacrita...he is the worst radio punk of all time.:loser:idiot:nutkick:

lebomb
09-29-2010, 02:12 PM
MIke Taylor is bad? If you want to go from bad to worse, try listening to Walter Pasacrita...he is the worst radio punk of all time.:loser:idiot:nutkick:

Walter does sound like a rat gargling on shards of glass, but at least his comments arent always the same ............. like "holmes", "bit" and "just sayin" every other damn sentence.

4>0rings
09-29-2010, 02:54 PM
You want a worse show? Tune into the one before MT.

slick'81
09-29-2010, 03:22 PM
you want a worse show? Tune into the one before mt.

the sports grind?!?

The_Worlds_finest
10-11-2010, 09:33 PM
So today I am listening to this idiot give a 3 hour whinefest of his beloved DALLAS cowboys 1-3 season.

What was his tone when the Spurs lost Manu Ginobili in 2008 or when they arent doing so well? A sarcastic "Dont jump off the edge Spurs fans its just a game"

Fuck this guy, and the mavs.

skinsfan1
10-11-2010, 11:11 PM
He is a total asshat

Chachachango
10-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Send that bitch back to Dallas. He is not a real Spurs fan and his show fucking blows. I wonder why jimbob calls himself a spurs fan and supports his dumbass. I would rather have the sports grind take their spot, at least they go 360 on sports. And we all know there is no douchier city than Dallas and douchier fans than the Dallas fans and he proves it. And Espn radio sucks ass well. BOOOOOM or BAAAM, whatever gay ass shit they use.

tmtcsc
10-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Mike Taylor sucks. He's an immature, little guy with a grown up voice. It's amazing to me that he's made it this far in his career.

The Sports Grind is led by a guy who comes on the air sounding either depressed, angry, hung-over or just hating his job. Then he starts in the with the radio sling and the "spinning the ones and twos" crap.

The show is all over the place and just sounds like a few guys who get together and start talking. A show without direction is not entertaining. Just because you have a mic in front of you doesn't make you a radio personality.

And why is the dude always bitter and angry and loud ?

As for ESPN radio, Jason Minnix made some sort of deal with the devil. How the hell a guy who sounds like he has a perpetually clogged up nose coupled with a televangelist's style of delivery gets a radio show is amazing to me.

He seems like a cool enough guy and he actually cares about this city and the Spurs but he needs to be off air. I imagine he might make a good producer.

And that's all I got.

SenorSpur
10-12-2010, 09:35 AM
I stopped listening to Taylor about a year ago. I could no longer stomach his sophomoric antics or his "go-for-the-throat", shock-value opinions.

ohmwrecker
10-12-2010, 10:57 AM
What difference does it make that his voice is deep? He is an idiot. How does this guy have a job in radio?

Tiago should have said, "I will crush you."