At least our state isn't bankrupt

21_Blessings
09-30-2010, 06:24 AM
At least our state isn't bankrupt

Yeah but it's still Texas.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2010, 09:13 AM

well Dallas is halfway decent ... great strip clubs. Austin is pretty livable as well. The rest of the state is basically like Bakersfield.

Dude got laid on his ass. Gotta give the little cat some points though. He was fighting out of his weight class.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Ironically, his bitch ass is in a LeBron James jersey .......

Halberto
09-30-2010, 10:03 AM

Say what you will about the bible thumping conservatives here, but you can't deny that Texas is overflowing with good looking girls.

Giuseppe
09-30-2010, 10:10 AM
....spawned by the aforementioned bible thumping conservatives.

DarkReign
09-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Wait, this is cool? Some old dude just bombed on a teenager?

Real tough.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2010, 10:35 AM
....spawned by the aforementioned bible thumping conservatives.

who claim to live the life of Christ's teachings but know if Christ were to come back, that he'd be a Democrat.

dickface
09-30-2010, 11:06 AM

Real tough.

is it just me or is Dark Reign the biggest pussy ass Internet Tough Guy on earth? This dude talks mad shit about his rough and tough ways, how he could whip people's asses, and talks shit about how other ppl are pusses, YET THIS IS THE SAME NIGGA that let some emo faggot housesit for his ass and got his shit robbed.

Guaranteed DR is some skinny little dickwad who talks mad shit and pretends to be hard cuz he's from Detroit.

dickface
09-30-2010, 11:07 AM
Reminds me of the time kool rolled past a local LA elementary school lookin for the 6th grader that beat up his lil brother and ended up gettin jumped by a mob of grade school kids :lol

:lol probably made his bitchass lick white dog shit.

DeadlyDynasty
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM

Real tough.
your avatar looks like something from a peter gabriel video...

NRHector
09-30-2010, 11:30 AM
well Dallas is halfway decent ... great strip clubs. Austin is pretty livable as well. The rest of the state is basically like Bakersfield.

Dude got laid on his ass. Gotta give the little cat some points though. He was fighting out of his weight class.

and yet you transplants keep coming to SA

Mark in Austin
09-30-2010, 01:18 PM
nah, you just sit around eating cheeseburgers.

Baron learns from Shaq (http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/09/clippers-to-baron-davis-youre-out-of-shape/)

DarkReign
09-30-2010, 02:07 PM
is it just me or is Dark Reign the biggest pussy ass Internet Tough Guy on earth? This dude talks mad shit about his rough and tough ways, how he could whip people's asses, and talks shit about how other ppl are pusses

Nailed it.

You must have misinterpreted my stories if what you got out of it was that I "...talk mad shit about [my] rough and tough ways" or that I ever talked about how I could whoop-ass, because I dont remember ever going on about how tough I am or that I ever picked fights with anyone. Fights find me, not the other way around.

I dont talk shit and I dont make up stories. I was never a bully and I never beat on people weaker than me for fun. That was cowardly shit to do then and its cowardly shit to do now.

...which is what this video represents. A grown adult comes onto a public basketball court and drops some skinny teenager and apparently, some people think thats cool.

Really, I dont see your comparison. I am no different of a person today than I was as a younger man when it comes to fighting. As for the story I *think* youre referring to, those old fuckers had it coming. Once again, they were (numerous) grown adults beating on a teenager. What they got, they deserved, I'd do it again if the situation played the exact same way it did then.

Which again, is what this video represents. The strong (ie the adult) preying on the weak (ie the teenager).

YET THIS IS THE SAME NIGGA that let some emo faggot housesit for his ass and got his shit robbed.

Irrelevant. So completely irrelevant. So him being gay had what do with his character....?

Guaranteed DR is some skinny little dickwad who talks mad shit and pretends to be hard cuz he's from Detroit

I am skinny, I am not from Detroit and I have never talked "mad shit". Man, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
no surprise that an LA pussy nigga would fight someone about 5 years younger and 100 pounds lighter..doubt if the dude was even from texas some LA bitch with an inferiority complex just put that on there

Your life must suck huh gook?

Trill Clinton
09-30-2010, 03:03 PM
lmaoooo@ "we"

dickface
09-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Fights find me, not the other way around.

Swordfights with your gay emo friend who doubles as a shitty house-sitter don't count, brah.

jason54858
09-30-2010, 05:49 PM
LOL LA niggas
Bunch of fuckin posers always trying to steal the culture of the real niggas in New York.:lol

P.S.
Atleast Texas hip hop is still relevant

CubanSucks
09-30-2010, 06:21 PM
6'2 220lb 25-30 yr old > 5'9 190lb 16-20 yr old

who would've thought? Must be trying to over compensate for living in the state leading the way in the progress for gay's rights

Latarian Milton
09-30-2010, 07:44 PM
:lol probably made his bitchass lick white dog shit.

at least the white dog shit doesn't taste so bad as pickles i suppose.

Koolaid_Man
09-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Reminds me of the time kool rolled past a local LA elementary school lookin for the 6th grader that beat up his lil brother and ended up gettin jumped by a mob of grade school kids :lol

Vulva tell your girl if she need some real dick to holla at Kool...it's clear you don't know what the fuck u doing...that bitch need a real nigga not an Fucking Apache Indian with a birds pecker...:lol

So you try unsuccessfully to get revenge on your cheating girl..But it backfires...and all caught on tape:

zK4Vd_h3DA0

Chris Madrid's
09-30-2010, 07:51 PM
nah, you just sit around eating cheeseburgers.

Baron learns from Shaq (http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/09/clippers-to-baron-davis-youre-out-of-shape/)

Did someone say cheeseburgers?

Latarian Milton
09-30-2010, 07:52 PM
being a street nigga myself, i know a romantic/sexual relationship with female should be the last thing for us street niggas to ever consider seeking tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
09-30-2010, 08:04 PM
lol@ how these faggots fight
lean back and throw a bunch of faggy punches

BlackSwordsMan
09-30-2010, 08:04 PM
woodlawn basketball dont play round

DeadlyDynasty
09-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Did someone say cheeseburgers?

H_4nupAxvNw

Jt.ONE