PDA

View Full Version : Will Timmy Have Anything Left

dbreiden83080
05-20-2005, 02:33 PM
I tell ya TD is playing like a real warrior out there, but my concern is how much does he have left for the west finals and maybe beyond. That right ankle is not healthy i don't care whay anyone says he is just sucking it up and playing through it, and now the left one is knicked up a bit. The Suns are the probable opponent they are so fast and athletic TD having to guard Amare most of the time in the series i really hope does not totally ware him out we will see i'll keep believing.

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Amare and the Suns would be a relief for Tim after the pounding he has taken in the last eleven games...Running is not the problem...it's getting the crap beat out of him every night...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, Nazr can help guard Amare, right?

This is the Playoffs. Tim knows that. I suspect the Suns or Mavs will be tired to (and they'll have at least one less days rest than the Spurs, no matter what happens).

This will probably be our toughest Championship run, however.

beirmeistr
05-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Well, Nazr can help guard Amare, right?

This is the Playoffs. Tim knows that. I suspect the Suns or Mavs will be tired to (and they'll have at least one less days rest than the Spurs, no matter what happens).

This will probably be our toughest Championship run, however.
No doubt. And Manu is also banged up. Did you see him limping to the bench at the end of the first quarter after he collided with Daniels. He came back to play, but he mentioned it in his postgame interview.