PDA

View Full Version : Old but good

Wild Cobra
10-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Gotta love out of control cops.

QNcDGqzAB30

The case against the guy was dropped. The judge said the law doesn't apply to such recordings because it wasn't a targeted recording. I plan to check to see if the cop was fired. He should be if he wasn't.

Stringer_Bell
10-01-2010, 10:38 AM
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-09-27/news/bs-md-recorded-traffic-stop-20100927_1_police-officers-plitt-cell-phones

Fuck the Harford County Police. This shit was such a blatant waste of time and resources, hope the public recognizes how inept and downright fucking silly their law enforcement is. One of the biggest ill-conceived prosecutions ever, this is a black eye on a butthurt police department and DA.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2010, 10:53 AM
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-09-27/news/bs-md-recorded-traffic-stop-20100927_1_police-officers-plitt-cell-phones

Fuck the Harford County Police. This shit was such a blatant waste of time and resources, hope the public recognizes how inept and downright fucking silly their law enforcement is. One of the biggest ill-conceived prosecutions ever, this is a black eye on a butthurt police department and DA.
You found a link to the story I heard on the radio last night on my way to work. that's what promoted me to look you the YouTube.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2010, 10:55 AM

Worse yet, to prosecute a citizen to make others fear similar action... One could call that terrorism...

jack sommerset
10-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I think the cop did the right thing in pulling the dude over and giving him a ticket. The gun was out briefly because the driver was backing away. The driver was clearly endangering lives. The police acted stupidity taking his computers and wanting to arrest him because of the youtube video. Seems everything worked out in the end though.

Wild Cobra
10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
I think the cop did the right thing in pulling the dude over and giving him a ticket. The gun was out briefly because the driver was backing away. The driver was clearly endangering lives. The police acted stupidity taking his computers and wanting to arrest him because of the youtube video. Seems everything worked out in the end though.
Well, I disagree with the cops actions. The cop is lucky the guy didn't have a weapon and fired in self defense thinking he would be robbed or something. Maybe thinking he pissed the guy off, and road rage being involved. Personally, I think the cop should be fired and go to jail.

Think about it. Off duty, plain close, cutting him off, pulling a weapon...

If it was me, and I had a gun, that cop might be dead!

Winehole23
10-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Brave words ----> bloody knuckles