PDA

View Full Version : Spurs/Sonics game 6 replay

UtownSpur
05-20-2005, 03:28 PM
...is on now on NBATV

bigbendbruisebrother
05-20-2005, 05:04 PM
...is on now on NBATV

I watched the 4th quarter again at lunch. I love the shot of the Spurs walking off the court after Tim's shot. In the background look at the faces of the Sonics' fans; they are devastated, but behind the Sonics bench, there is a guy jumping for joy amdidst all that heartbreak. I wanted to jump through the screen and high-five that mofo. I don't know why, but it gave me chills.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Damn can you beleive I recorded the game last night, but the damn tape finished before the 4th quarter :bang

johndraegerhhs
05-20-2005, 05:08 PM
wow that suxs good thing it's on channel three for replay highlights

Ishta
05-20-2005, 05:12 PM
I watched the 4th quarter again at lunch. I love the shot of the Spurs walking off the court after Tim's shot. In the background look at the faces of the Sonics' fans; they are devastated, but behind the Sonics bench, there is a guy jumping for joy amdidst all that heartbreak. I wanted to jump through the screen and high-five that mofo. I don't know why, but it gave me chills.

I saw that to....I hope that guy made it out of the building without getting assaulted!:lol

SLOVENIAN 8
05-20-2005, 05:16 PM
For Slovenian posters the replay of 6 game is tomorrow at 15.50 pm at SLO2 :smokin

boutons
05-20-2005, 06:53 PM
I watched KENS last night. I watched the ESPN replay on NBATV today.

I don't remember KENS showing the Sonics owner at all, but ESPN, which is often more "Entertainment" than "Sports" Network, sure likes to show these assholes, as if any basketball fans were interested in the team owner's theatrics.