PDA

View Full Version : Barkley responds to Lebron's race comment

Purch
10-01-2010, 04:01 PM
On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism he’s received:

“It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid.”

On LeBron continuing to make bad decisions:

“Howard I’m telling you. Sometimes you just say he’s making bad decisions and you’re like okay, he’s gonna get it together. Then he makes more bad decisions. The thing that’s interesting about LeBron, I don’t think Magic, Michael, and myself, we said we wouldn’t have did it. That’s not a criticism. We were asked a question. I don’t want to play with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Michael, I want to beat them. That’s strictly basketball. The only criticism I’ve heard about LeBron and it was my biggest criticism, that decision thing was just stupid. It was stupid. The second thing when they all came out there dancing around on stage, that was silly. That’s the only thing I’ve heard LeBron get criticized about. That has nothing to do with race. That’s what makes this last thing so stupid. That’s stupid. The only criticism of LeBron has been the decision and the one hour of our life that we can’t have back. And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. I’m watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I’m like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp. You’re like come on man, he really didn’t say that did he. This summer with LeBron and all the stuff that went on is like a bad movie. You just can’t make this stuff up.”

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2010/10/01/charles-barkley-on-lebrons-latest-race-comments-%E2%80%9Cit%E2%80%99s-like-watching-a-movie-just-when-you-think-it-couldn%E2%80%99t-get-any-stupider-it-gets-more-stupid-%E2%80%9D/

I love Charles cause he's never afraid to speak his mind

Steve Kerr
10-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Idk how anyone can hate this guy.

Jt.ONE
10-01-2010, 04:06 PM
charles is the man,

the truth is ugly

The Franchise
10-01-2010, 04:32 PM
How come when I say this, you all call me names and hate on me, but when Chuck says it, you all love him and call him "The Man."

It's the delivery. :lol

Purch
10-01-2010, 04:33 PM
How come when I say this, you all call me names and hate on me, but when Chuck says it, you all love him and call him "The Man."

Because you hate on every player not named Kobe.

21_Blessings
10-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Kobe's legacy growing by the minute. Good going Robin.

fevertrees
10-01-2010, 04:48 PM

Because you don't have a song about the 5 dollar box that ROCKS

Steve Kerr
10-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Tbh, when I read that, I visualized Barkley saying it in his voice that sounds like he has marbles rolling around in his mouth. Sorry, but when you post something on the internet, I can't label it with a dopey ass voice.

rjv
10-01-2010, 05:24 PM

a lot of us have been saying this. it's just charles gets kudos because he is not taking the high road and standing up for a member of his fraternity. kudos to charles for saying i could care less if this puts me out of favor with the king and all of his pals.

it would be different if you had said this about kobe...

picc84
10-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Between the sheer number of shots Charles has taken at him, and just how goddamn fat he is, there's no way even Lebron's head is big enough to fit him in all those mental notes.

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Barkley gettin in LeBun's Ass...and busting nut all in his eye...

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Vulva I see you reading this shit...that skank bitch of yours still got her pussy for sale...running from your small dick ass...lol man after I'm done with her she gone be trying to put that pussy on ICE...after Kool she'll never let you hit it again...except if you wanna clean up Kool's mess...if you know what I mean...lol

Ashy Larry
10-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Chuck speaks his mind .... gotta love that and basically telling it for what it was. The majority of the people in the Quickens Loan Arena were white and they were cheering like hell for LeBron. Race has not a damn thing to do with this issue. Being a damn fool does.

And what Chuck dropped on ESPN couldn't have been more gangsta.

Jon: LeBron took a shit today. He looked fierce as that turd exited his anal cavity. Jalen describe what happened there.

Jalen: Sometimes when it comes to taking the perfect shit, no one delivers quite like LeBron James. The King left not one but two peanuts in that turd; signifying the amount of can of corn he has eaten in the past week. Definitely an MVP shit.

TheMACHINE
10-01-2010, 06:50 PM
is charles the first black guy who didnt back up what Lebron said?

Bukefal
10-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Well said Sir Charles. The media crazyness is over the top and LBJ pulling the race card is just ridiculous and disgusting.

Ashy Larry
10-01-2010, 07:22 PM
is charles the first black guy who didnt back up what Lebron said?

naw, I was.....

BUMP
10-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Because we're a bunch of random no-namers behind a keyboard. It's funnier when Charles does it because everyone knows who he is and he's completely exposing himself while not giving a shit.

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 09:53 PM
http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2010/10/01/charles-barkley-on-lebrons-latest-race-comments-%E2%80%9Cit%E2%80%99s-like-watching-a-movie-just-when-you-think-it-couldn%E2%80%99t-get-any-stupider-it-gets-more-stupid-%E2%80%9D/

I love Charles cause he's never afraid to speak his mind

I find it interesting that Heat fan in it's many forms is conspicuously absent from this discussion. Talk about getting owned. Their asses are on fire and I'm loving every minute of it. They're literally hiding from the Lebron meltdown...As a Laker fan one couldn't ask for better scripts than the ones Lebron continues to write...:toast

Personally I think Lebron is trying to figure out who he is, he's confused and lashing out in his own bitch-made way. I mean his mom is a former crackhead prostitute...(not saying that to inflame but it's true) he never knew his real dad ( at least he thought so) until Delonte showed up, he sold his ass to the Heat and now his brand is severely damaged.

Heat fan I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am...:lmao

Ace
10-01-2010, 10:04 PM
I find it interesting that Heat fan in it's many forms is conspicuously absent from this discussion. Talk about getting owned. Their asses are on fire and I'm loving every minute of it. They're literally hiding from the Lebron meltdown...As a Laker fan one couldn't ask for better scripts than the ones Lebron continues to write...:toast

Personally I think Lebron is trying to figure out who he is, he's confused and lashing out in his own bitch-made way. I mean his mom is a former crackhead prostitute...(not saying that to inflame but it's true) he never knew his real dad ( at least he thought so) until Delonte showed up, he sold his ass to the Heat and now his brand is severely damaged.

Heat fan I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am...:lmao
I won't defend what Lebron said because it was wrong. Unlike you defending every aspect of Kobe because you just love that man so much you wish you were a white girl, I don't need to defend it. As long as he shows up on the court and does what he needs to win, I'm good. Now go back to the drawing board.

Giuseppe
10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
None of that crapola, Ace. [[[Showin' up on the court and doing what needs done to win]]] ain't gonna cut the mustard, nor lick the jar. Yer gonna win the last game played in June of 2011, or, we're frog marchin' your adorable ass to the tree of woe & summarily crucifin' you, & your whole f'in Heat crew, tootsweet.

Ace
10-01-2010, 10:19 PM
None of that crapola, Ace. [[[Showin' up on the court and doing what needs done to win]]] ain't gonna cut the mustard, nor lick the jar. Yer gonna win the last game played in June of 2011, or, we're frog marchin' your adorable ass to the tree of woe & summarily crucifin' you, & your whole f'in Heat crew, tootsweet.

What do you think "doing what he needs to do to win" means?

BTW here's your tree and the same is happening to you when the Heat win that game.
http://www.frittendenphotos.co.uk/userfiles/image/Gallery/DSCF4279.jpg

Giuseppe
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM
I didn't know for sure. I thought you were tryin' to short sheet the bed, so, I thought I'd check an asshole.

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 10:39 PM
if you must know, turns out it was her step brother that i put in ICU, and she's still talkin to me with my 10 inches and all so tough shit son..:king

fucking her bro aye...you shoulda quit while u were ahead I've been owning you royally ever since those drunken posts...so you didn't know it was her step bro aye...so this tells me either 1.) you just started trying to holla at her and in this case your actions even more bitch-made or 2.) you fucking lying your ass off. How could you be dating a chic and not know her brother...you are a fucking retard of the highest order...

Here I was thinking you were a player and you're nothing but a simp...I should be charging your lame ass but I'll spit this for free...Now it's important that you view these clip and take notes...You can thank Kool later for helping you reclaim your balls after you willfully cut them off your dam self...

In the first clip you're hurt and singing over your lost girl...in the second clip you're Tom and I'm the Pimp in the Purple Laker suit:

Clip 1
dV8j6J_Ru68

Clip 2 The Most important one
WzU6jHbG1Ts

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 10:49 PM
What do you think "doing what he needs to do to win" means?

BTW here's your tree and the same is happening to you when the Heat win that game.
http://www.frittendenphotos.co.uk/userfiles/image/Gallery/DSCF4279.jpg

Dude we gonna force all kinds of jalapeno's and Caribbean jerk sauce up that ass when Boston eliminates your clown squad...

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 11:07 PM
its because we only been talking for 6 months and he lives out of state i didn't know of him she gets to see him like once a year and why are you all up in my life bro?

no worries...I tend to get like that when I smell pussy...:lol

so you didn't know him but you just run up on him for a bitch you been seeing for 6 months...you act like she's your fiancee or some shit and even if she was no excuse it's not playa...

Now either 1.) she done turned your ass out and you straight up pussy whipped or 2.) ( likely scenario) you haven't even it after 6 months and you went ape shit crazy over this bitch...

I'm just sayin son you don't sound like no retired drug dealer...if you were you'd be saying this:

Start watching at the 10 sec mark

dV6xgXXd51E

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 11:28 PM
trust me nigga i hit that shit and thats the only reason we still talkin after everything that went down..she's in love with king ding-a-ling :king

now watch ya mouth before i go out and dick ya main bitch on a poker table in front of everybody when were in vegas

naw nigga ain't no tough shit talking from your lame ass no more...you gave up your gangsta/ playa card with that Ho move you pulled on that bitch...You presented your Ho card and I pulled it...so no Vegas for you silly Nigga...you better kill your vulva face profile and start over...you done son...bring it in...you lost all credibility with that stunt...

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 11:29 PM
trust me nigga i hit that shit and thats the only reason we still talkin after everything that went down..she's in love with king ding-a-ling :king

now watch ya mouth before i go out and dick ya main bitch on a poker table in front of everybody when were in vegas

and for the record your dick and your hand will always talk...you digg:lol

lefty
10-01-2010, 11:39 PM
LMAO at the Lakers fans praising Barkley because he took a shot at LBJ

Honestly, how did you react when he said Kobe was overrated ?

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 11:49 PM
LMAO at the Lakers fans praising Barkley because he took a shot at LBJ

Honestly, how did you react when he said Kobe was overrated ?

I responded at the time rings bitch...but Chuck trying to clown Kobe was different than Lebron...Kobe has the hardware and resume Lebron doesn't...so hating on Kobe was pure hate...In fact I can prove it clearly...in this vid look at how Barkley's colleagues laugh at him for hating on Kobe this shit is classic shit::lmao

Kobe Owns Barkley:

J2qHftJMqKw

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2010, 11:54 PM
if your hoe was acting shady (albeit for different reasons than you thought) and you saw her getting out of another guy's truck (not knowing it was her step brothers) and you wouldn't whoop a nigga, then it's me that's pulling your hoe card :lol

I feel bad for you so I'm gonna show mercy and let you make it...don't fuck up and keep talking shit else I will keep this shit on blast...trust me...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-02-2010, 12:04 AM
answer the question before i pull ya hoe card brah

would you or would you not whoop a nigga? i didn't say you had to keep the bitch after you whooped him, but would you stand up for yourself or not?

Whoop a nigga for what...that bitch chose him..what the fuck are you plexing for..that's a Ho move Nigga..you the one looking like a bitch for fighting over a 2 dolla Ho....you ain't no real nigga...hell you ain't no real Indian...:lol You better listen to Luva...like he told you earlier if you keep 5-6 ho's on ice you ain't got shit to worry bout...

Listen carefully to this intro..On tha real listen carefully...You Dallas niggas got the game all fucking twisted:

You're Bitch Chose Me...So Have It Your Way...

vvgkkJPouD8

milkshakeballa
10-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Whoop a nigga for what...that bitch chose him..what the fuck are you plexing for..that's a Ho move Nigga..you the one looking like a bitch for fighting over a 2 dolla Ho....you ain't no real nigga...hell you ain't no real Indian...:lol You better listen to Luva...like he told you earlier if you keep 5-6 ho's on ice you ain't got shit to worry bout...

Listen carefully to this intro..On tha real listen carefully...You Dallas niggas got the game all fucking twisted:

NOBODY...AND I MEAN NOBODY...FINDS YOU THE LEAST BIT HUMOROUS....

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff264/CKisDakota/GFOAri.gif

Killakobe81
10-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I responded at the time rings bitch...but Chuck trying to clown Kobe was different than Lebron...Kobe has the hardware and resume Lebron doesn't...so hating on Kobe was pure hate...In fact I can prove it clearly...in this vid look at how Barkley's colleagues laugh at him for hating on Kobe this shit is classic shit::lmao

Kobe Owns Barkley:

J2qHftJMqKw

Great find kool that was hilarious ...chuck is a dumbass ....

Koolaid_Man
10-02-2010, 12:45 AM
NOBODY...AND I MEAN NOBODY...FINDS YOU THE LEAST BIT HUMOROUS....

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff264/CKisDakota/GFOAri.gif

Mr. Milkshake ( which is a straight bitch name tbh) is NOBODY your new name...:lol

Sounds like the Milkshake homo is feeling neglected and needs some attention....:lol

Don't worry Milkshake you'll never get to my level but you can have a measure of success...first though you have to start off moping....then I'll promote you to the french-fry / onion ring station, then you'll move to the grill where you can actually flip the meat ( no pun intended) , next you'll get promoted to adding lettuce and tomato to the burgers....and finally with a little hard work and some luck in 20yrs you may even get promoted to the cash register....:lol

midnightpulp
10-02-2010, 01:08 AM
spell mopping nigga

:lol

Shows how much of dumbfuck KoolA.I.D.S._Man is. If you're gonna talk smack that implies you're intellectually superior than the individual you're insulting, make sure you can spell correctly.

Lol.

"Moping."

midnightpulp
10-02-2010, 01:11 AM
And as far as pulling hoe cards go, Kool already pulled his own with this gem:

"if only I were a white girl"

WildcardManu
10-02-2010, 01:31 AM

vvgkkJPouD8

Now you got me listening to the entire doggystyle album...

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-02-2010, 09:24 AM
I already said Lebron's decision may be in poor taste, but why of all people are now commending Charles Barkley's recent comment on Lebron?

July 1992, Barkley demanded a trade out of Philadelphia the first time the 76ers failed to make the playoffs since his arrival in Philly, At least Lebron was a FA who honored his contract up to the last minute as a Cavalier. Clearly, Barkley has no solid ground to stand on everytime he attacks Lebron's decision as a FREE AGENT.

Barkley is also gulity of bandwagon. He joined Cylde Drexler and Olajuwon in Houston for a championship run. While it is true that they were older, people should understand that Houston team was a championship caliber team (57-25 record and a WCF appearance), they were no push overs. I think Charles is bitter because no matter what he did in his career, he never won a championship and this burns him a lot because when great basketball minds mentions Legendary players of the 80's and 90's (Magic, Jordan, Bird, Pippen, Olajuwon, Isiah) his name is always left out.

And I love how Barkley is ripping Lebron for his "Decision". Charles needs to slow down a little bit because his life is constructed of horrible decisions.

Barkley was guilty of DUI
Barkley spat on a little girl and blurted proafanity laced arguments on a fan
Barkley solicited for sex in 2008
Barkley is a compulsive gambler
Barkley was convicted of assault, throwing a man through a plate-glass window after being struck with a glass of ice at a bar.

Again, Barkley is an entertaining individual, but people shouldn't consider anything that comes out of his mouth as Basketball Gosepel. And I find it really hilarious that most people who agrees with Charles nowadays on various forums are "Kobe" fans. Mind you, this is the same Barkley that criticized Kobe for taking too much shots, being selfish, not being a leader and accused Kobe of quitting in Game 7 against Phoenix in 2006. There's a lot of class acts around the league that people should value more than Barkley. Dumars, Drexler,Olajuwon, Duncan, David Robinson to name a few. Barkley is not the ambassador of truth in the NBA.

Ashy Larry
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
I already said Lebron's decision may be in poor taste, but why of all people are now commending Charles Barkley's recent comment on Lebron?

July 1992, Barkley demanded a trade out of Philadelphia the first time the 76ers failed to make the playoffs since his arrival in Philly, At least Lebron was a FA who honored his contract up to the last minute as a Cavalier. Clearly, Barkley has no solid ground to stand on everytime he attacks Lebron's decision as a FREE AGENT.

Barkley is also gulity of bandwagon. He joined Cylde Drexler and Olajuwon in Houston for a championship run. While it is true that they were older, people should understand that Houston team was a championship caliber team (57-25 record and a WCF appearance), they were no push overs. I think Charles is bitter because no matter what he did in his career, he never won a championship and this burns him a lot because when great basketball minds mentions Legendary players of the 80's and 90's (Magic, Jordan, Bird, Pippen, Olajuwon, Isiah) his name is always left out.

And I love how Barkley is ripping Lebron for his "Decision". Charles needs to slow down a little bit because his life is constructed of horrible decisions.

Barkley was guilty of DUI
Barkley spat on a little girl and blurted proafanity laced arguments on a fan
Barkley solicited for sex in 2008
Barkley is a compulsive gambler
Barkley was convicted of assault, throwing a man through a plate-glass window after being struck with a glass of ice at a bar.

I think that's the main reason why LeBron is getting the heat (no pun intended) he's receiving. I mean, what has occurred over the summer has happened a few times and it usually occurs when a player is on the down side of his career. I don't think we have ever seen the best player in the league leave his squad in the prime of his career to go join another squad.

And the ESPN ball washing is at an all-time high. Usually they would broadcast Chuck's comments but you saw they didn't broadcast those against ESPN - especially because they are true. There is some intrigue about the Heat but this amount of coverage is crazy.

rickross
10-02-2010, 02:37 PM
this nigga barkley is so mad at bron cuz he gon win em rings. Scrubs never respect real game.

Halberto
10-08-2010, 12:18 PM
lol stupider

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 12:34 PM
There is some intrigue about the Heat but this amount of coverage is crazy.

But, this isn't James fault, or, responsibility. The league turned, under the stewardship of Stern from a dog eat dog affair/ultra competitive place of battle to selling "widgets" 24/7 in a brightly lit super store.

And this is as good as its gonna get.