PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio the 5th dumpest city in America?

jason54858
10-01-2010, 07:50 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110890/americas-smartest-cities?mod=career-worklife_balance

jason54858
10-01-2010, 07:58 PM
I think its interesting that the top 10 smartest cities happen to be liberal :lol

doobs
10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
cool thread, dumpass

rjv
10-01-2010, 08:12 PM
does this mean we take a lot of dumps ?

rjv
10-01-2010, 08:15 PM
actually, if given a choice between having some MIT mechanical engineer fix whatever thingamajing that is broken at the moment, i'd rather have some mexican who can probably take one or two looks at it and get it going. i mean there is a time and place for theoretical applications and another time for practicality.

seriously though, education is vital and it has to get pushed more in san antonio but education does not equate to intelligence.

The_Worlds_finest
10-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah Bato you can have the guy who cuts your yard, do you electrica, plumbing(s), era conditionings. All real cheap too guay! Then when it all needs to be replaced youll know whys!

rjv
10-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah Bato you can have the guy who cuts your yard, do you electrica, plumbing(s), era conditionings. All real cheap too guay! Then when it all needs to be replaced youll know whys!

sure, because it was made in china.

jack sommerset
10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
When half your city looks like the shitty parts of Mexico you will always get a ranking like this.

MannyIsGod
10-01-2010, 09:08 PM
If you think half of San Antonio looks like the worst parts of Mexico then you're:

A) An idiot
B) Haven't seen the worst parts of Mexico
C) An idiot who hasn't seen the worst parts of Mexico.

jack sommerset
10-01-2010, 09:39 PM
If you think half of San Antonio looks like the worst parts of Mexico then you're:

A) An idiot
B) Haven't seen the worst parts of Mexico
C) An idiot who hasn't seen the worst parts of Mexico.

Sorry son, SA is a nasty little shithole.

If you think half of San Antonio doesn't look like the worst parts of Mexico then you're:

A) An Idiot
B) An Mexican American with lots of relatives that have not sneaked across the border.......yet
C) An illegal that doesn't know any better.

Blake
10-01-2010, 10:32 PM

If you think half of San Antonio doesn't look like the worst parts of Mexico then you're:

A) An Idiot
B) An Mexican American with lots of relatives that have not sneaked across the border.......yet

:lol

if you think half of SA looks like that, you've only visited the worst side of town. Why did you only visit the crap side of SA?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-01-2010, 10:39 PM

A) An Idiot

Last time I was in Monterrey which granted was a few years ago people were taking the pallets from the deliveries to a Walmart and building a shanty town out of them outside the Walmart.

If you are from Houston all I can really say is that how you can say any town is shitty when you live with the 6th wards is hilarious.

BlairForceDejuan
10-01-2010, 11:13 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Dumpster-non.JPG

DarrinS
10-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Everyone knows Mavs fans are the dumpest of all pro sports fans.

ChuckD
10-02-2010, 10:44 AM
When half your city looks like the shitty parts of Mexico you will always get a ranking like this.

SA >>>>> New Calcutta on the shipping channel

MaNuMaNiAc
10-02-2010, 10:48 AM
actually, if given a choice between having some MIT mechanical engineer fix whatever thingamajing that is broken at the moment, i'd rather have some mexican who can probably take one or two looks at it and get it going. i mean there is a time and place for theoretical applications and another time for practicality.

seriously though, education is vital and it has to get pushed more in san antonio but education does not equate to intelligence.

So its either an MIT mechanical engineer or "some mexican"?

careful you don't trip yourself over your preconceptions there buddy

Winehole23
10-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Everyone knows Mavs fans are the dumpest of all pro sports fans.That word cracks me up.

(I'm not a prescriptivist. It could catch on.)

DickTraceyMatters
10-03-2010, 03:36 AM
san antonio looks like shitty mexico except the mexican sluts in san antonio open their legs for ###### cock. in mexico they are still anti black cock. in san antonio they desire to be black fucked.

other than that, it is the same poor shithole as mexico.

Winehole23
10-03-2010, 03:36 AM

careful you don't trip yourself over your preconceptions there buddySeriously though, we all have em.

DickTraceyMatters
10-03-2010, 03:37 AM
http://www.blackplanet.com/groups/group.html?group_url_name=626MAMIE

DickTraceyMatters
10-03-2010, 03:37 AM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080418204003AA9pdm5

DickTraceyMatters
10-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Last Activity: Today 03:39 AM
Current Activity: Replying to Thread San Antonio the 5th dumpest city in America? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163137)

DickTraceyMatters
10-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Come on...respond already phuckboi

Winehole23
10-03-2010, 04:04 AM
san antonio looks like shitty mexico except the mexican sluts in san antonio open their legs for ###### cock. in mexico they are still anti black cock. in san antonio they desire to be black fucked.

other than that, it is the same poor shithole as mexico.Maybe you should spend your time somewhere else. Hopefully you already do.

Winehole23
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Bonne chance, GAMEr GIrL.

TeyshaBlue
10-04-2010, 09:32 AM
This OP was written by Mark Cupan.

rjv
10-04-2010, 10:07 AM

careful you don't trip yourself over your preconceptions there buddy

i'll make sure to be as careful as you are about keeping an eye out for the distinctions between sarcasm and sincerity.

rjv
10-04-2010, 10:09 AM

other than that, it is the same poor shithole as mexico.

sorry about what happened to your girl. i'm sure she's better off though.