PDA

View Full Version : The 2011 NBA Champions will be the Dallas Mavericks!

grindmouse
10-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Book it!

#2!
10-02-2010, 03:59 AM
ok

TheSpursFNRule
10-02-2010, 04:12 AM
ok

k!

Venti Quattro
10-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Congratulations on your advanced championship!

Darrin
10-02-2010, 07:50 AM
That replacing Steve Nash with Jason Kidd thing didn't really work out, did it?

Muser
10-02-2010, 08:12 AM

Don't cry, but you got your history wrong bro.

Darrin
10-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Don't cry, but you got your history wrong bro.

Steve Nash is replaced by Devin Harris who is then traded for Jason Kidd. Mark Cuban said he didn't want to "wake up one day and find his three best players were 35." He then traded Harris to the Nets for Jason Kidd.

Nash became Kidd.

Ditty
10-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Non issue :sleep

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-02-2010, 01:25 PM

LMAO Pistons fan:lmao. Must suck to know your team has no hope even before the season starts lol fag

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Non issue :sleep

Hey brah, tell me about that girl you tryed to pick up on spurstalk?

badfish22
10-02-2010, 01:41 PM

You get to wear the dunce cap! There's a middle ground ("We can hang with any team in the NBA. I trust these guys and we're going to win more than our share of basketball games"). He runs the risk of sounding ridiculous. He can lose respect from his teammates because his expectations are too high. I don't follow people that don't have a clue, and that's how he sounds.

If it's in his nature to be a leader, why does he sound like he's talking about something that's not in his nature? Furthermore, where has this instinctual vocal leader been the last three seasons?

It's an old habit of mine to type on a basketball board--I've been doing it for close to 10 years. That's something I started in High School and I've done it consistently since then. I have attempted to change and craft a style and learned to write to please myself, to be honest and comprehensive in research, because I want to contribute. Those things may not come naturally to me, but I have been doing it so long, I can't shake that habit. It leaks out when I have downtime. It's in my nature now, it's consistent. He shouldn't need someone to tell him to "shut up" or "be more vocal." With a lack of quality leadership on the team, who would tell him to stop getting in a guy's ear?

He's just clueless. He's too young to even understand what he's saying. Just shut up about leadership and show some. Billups never talked about being the leader, neither did Cliff Robinson or Jon Barry. They just led and the story about being the vocal leader came after that. But he's got to keep his level of play up because he's one of those young guys and he's yet to prove himself to his teammates.

Fpoonsie
10-02-2010, 01:49 PM

Hey brah, tell me about that time you tried to spell "tried"...

Eric Dampier
10-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Steve Nash is replaced by Devin Harris who is then traded for Jason Kidd. Mark Cuban said he didn't want to "wake up one day and find his three best players were 35." He then traded Harris to the Nets for Jason Kidd.

Nash became Kidd.

tbh, shouldn't you be crying in rage over the Pistons brawl while having passionate butt sex right about now?

Ace
10-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Hey brah, tell us about how you asked how another man's dick taste.

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey brah, tell us about how you asked how another man's dick taste.

why don't you provide him with the answer since you're well acquainted with the taste, you flaming faggot.

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 02:09 PM

Nash became Kidd.

It's about social rejection. This is a student at a major university which means that he's had to bust his rump to get there and he's looking to impress someone. That's a lot stress and you can become hypersensitive to how things will look in the future, to trying to keep all the doors open. Failure and losing is not something that is accepted with that kind of pressure. You have to be a well-rounded student. He's also young and so losing is new to him, especially something like this. And he does see it as a loss. Hell, President Clinton couldn't handle this type of situation.

This culture of a lack of acceptance drives me nuts because it kills people!!! I won't live and let live until that stops because the opposing view comes with a body count. To quote someone out of context in a USA Today article on this incident with the angle of social media slamming everyone for living online, "Would it have made a difference if he were with a woman?"

The answer to that question is yes. He would gain more social status for that. This is something that follows him. He's looking to impress people. His self-esteem is tied to how he's perceived in school. It was devastating. It would be for anyone in his position. Would we all take the leap off the bridge? No. But we would need support at that time in friends and family. If they reject him, it makes it easier to do it.

Muser
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
tbh, shouldn't you be crying in rage over the Pistons brawl while having passionate butt sex right about now?

:lol

Ashy Larry
10-02-2010, 02:16 PM
lol @ passionate butt sex .......

Ace
10-02-2010, 02:16 PM
why don't you provide him with the answer since you're well acquainted with the taste, you flaming faggot.
Is that your way of asking? Now run along little bitch

Jelloisjigglin
10-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Congrats!

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Is that your way of asking? Now run along little bitch

no that's my way of saying what everyone alreadys knows about you liking to ride the hershey highway.

Ace
10-02-2010, 04:44 PM
no that's my way of saying what everyone alreadys knows about you liking to ride the hershey highway.
Says the faggot with a half naked guy in his sig.

Now tell me what cause this severe case of butthurt? Are you just simply defending the honor of your boyfriend 41?

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Now tell me what cause this severe case of butthurt? Are you just simply defending the honor of your boyfriend 41?

Flaming faggot riding up the hershey highway while getting bukkaked by G.O. in this thread:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-02-2010, 05:01 PM

come at me with something halfway funny and I might play along:toast

Ace
10-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Flaming faggot riding up the hershey highway while getting bukkaked by G.O. in this thread:lol
Your quite the witty one, eh?

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 05:08 PM

actual physical butthurt that you feel from having a large man thrust his ramrod in your hind end regularly makes you come off as a sissy little bitch on the internet.

Ace
10-02-2010, 05:10 PM
actual physical butthurt that you feel from having a large man thrust his ramrod in your hind end regularly makes you come off as a sissy little bitch on the internet.
You say that like you have experience. Doesn't surprise me.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-02-2010, 05:13 PM
You say that like you have experience. Doesn't surprise me.

.............might be the gayest comeback I have ever read on here, and thats saying something. Congrats:lmao

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 05:13 PM
trying to deflect the matter at hand only makes your case for being a gigantic flamer even more evident, tbh.

#2!
10-02-2010, 05:38 PM
:lmao

Also, this is the gayest thread I've ever seen. I mean seriously you guys really like talking about sexing up dudes.

ohmwrecker
10-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Why aren't you guys taking this thread seriously?!

Steve Kerr
10-02-2010, 05:50 PM

duhoh
10-02-2010, 05:53 PM

:lol

i lol'd

sribb43
10-02-2010, 07:21 PM
LMAO Pistons fan:lmao. Must suck to know your team has no hope even before the season starts lol fag

:lol picking Darko @ #2
:lol passing on Wade
:lol passing on Melo
:lol trading for AI
:lol paying Gordon and Charlie V

Ace
10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
trying to deflect the matter at hand only makes your case for being a gigantic flamer even more evident, tbh.
With every post not only do you reek butthurt but your inner faggot comes out more. Is there something you want to tell us?

Ace
10-02-2010, 07:25 PM
.............might be the gayest comeback I have ever read on here, and thats saying something. Congrats:lmao
Its a sad thing when you make even Koriwhat seem creative. You should consider my advice of killing yourself. :tu

Darrin
10-02-2010, 07:39 PM

I go back a couple of years so I must say that I find it ironic coming from a Dallas Mavericks fan. I started watching during the 1990-91 season. Pre-Dirk, actually Pre-Dirk making a difference, you should know that feeling well.

1990-91: 28-54
1991-92: 22-60
1992-93: 11-71
1993-94: 13-69
1994-95: 36-46
1995-96: 26-56
1996-97: 24-58
1997-98: 20-62
1998-99: 19-31

I actually lopped off a losing season because Dirk was impressive the second-half of the 1999-00 season and they beat some good teams that year. If you're counting that's 10 seasons of losing and missing the postseason. My Pistons have never gone longer, in their entire history, than 6. I've never seen more than 3 consecutive losing seasons. The Pistons have known no worse season than 20 wins, the Mavericks, in my time of watching the NBA have 3 seasons at or below that mark.

But that's ancient history. I know what it's like to see my team win a Championship. I know what it's like to see them in the Conference Finals six consecutive years spanning 3 coaches, with and without Ben Wallace. I don't know what it's like to have an MVP, but I also don't know what it's like to watch a 67-win team flame-out in the first round. The Pistons got close to doing that in 2003, but they came back from 3-1 deficit and they only had an 8-game difference (because of a late-season losing streak by the Magic, it was about 4 games) between them and their opponent.

The biggie is that I haven't fallen for the preseason hype that my team, not happy with their standing in the NBA, could make a big jump next year. They won't. They are bad and I've seen them to prove it. On the other hand, the Dallas Mavericks winning the NBA Finals is as likely as my Pistons to do it.

Darrin
10-02-2010, 07:44 PM
:lol picking Darko @ #2
:lol passing on Wade
:lol passing on Melo
:lol trading for AI
:lol paying Gordon and Charlie V

And I've been consistent in my criticism of those moves. Look down on my signature--31-51. I'm actually thinking about lowering it. I'm not delusional about where my team will finish. And I would be calling for Donnie Nelson's head for trading Devin Harris when he did.

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 07:50 PM
lol Each Day Offers Potential for you to be fucked in the butt

Steve Kerr
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM
I go back a couple of years so I must say that I find it ironic coming from a Dallas Mavericks fan. I started watching during the 1990-91 season. Pre-Dirk, actually Pre-Dirk making a difference, you should know that feeling well.

1990-91: 28-54
1991-92: 22-60
1992-93: 11-71
1993-94: 13-69
1994-95: 36-46
1995-96: 26-56
1996-97: 24-58
1997-98: 20-62
1998-99: 19-31

I actually lopped off a losing season because Dirk was impressive the second-half of the 1999-00 season and they beat some good teams that year. If you're counting that's 10 seasons of losing and missing the postseason. My Pistons have never gone longer, in their entire history, than 6. I've never seen more than 3 consecutive losing seasons. The Pistons have known no worse season than 20 wins, the Mavericks, in my time of watching the NBA have 3 seasons at or below that mark.

But that's ancient history. I know what it's like to see my team win a Championship. I know what it's like to see them in the Conference Finals six consecutive years spanning 3 coaches, with and without Ben Wallace. I don't know what it's like to have an MVP, but I also don't know what it's like to watch a 67-win team flame-out in the first round. The Pistons got close to doing that in 2003, but they came back from 3-1 deficit and they only had an 8-game difference (because of a late-season losing streak by the Magic, it was about 4 games) between them and their opponent.

The biggie is that I haven't fallen for the preseason hype that my team, not happy with their standing in the NBA, could make a big jump next year. They won't. They are bad and I've seen them to prove it. On the other hand, the Dallas Mavericks winning the NBA Finals is as likely as my Pistons to do it.

Darrin
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM

82 games.

Greg Oden
10-02-2010, 07:58 PM
82 games.

lol 365 days per year for you to get ram rodded.

Darrin
10-02-2010, 08:08 PM
lol 365 days per year for you to get ram rodded.

I'm not that much of a playa!

82 of 246 games.

Giuseppe
10-02-2010, 08:14 PM

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-02-2010, 09:03 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin