PDA

View Full Version : does masturbation break a boys virginity?

Latarian Milton
10-03-2010, 12:38 AM
or what is the exactly definition of a "virgin" male? a girl loses her virginity when some hard object penetrates her cunt and breaks her hymen, but I have never found anything alike in my crotch through my 9yrs life. i want to know what the mark is (or if there is any physical/visible mark) when a guy loses his virginity. a broken hymen marks the loss of a girl's virginity, and i believe there should be something similar in a male body too.

i know most of you guys are not virgins anymore (even including some of you who claim to be virgins themselves but are actually not.), so you guys have quite a lot knowledge about this i suppose.

I have the masturbating habit since i was like 7 yrs old (not very long before i stole grandma's SUV tbh). masturbation made me feel like a man and tempted me to do some hoodrats stuffs, and i did the hoodrat stuffs for the 1st time in my life only a couple days after my first onanism. Im totally inveigled in the organism each masturbation brings me, and i've been doing it more and more frequently ever since i started it. although i've masturbated countless times now, still i cannot find anything different with my dick & scrotum from 2yrs ago, when i hadn't ever started yet.

DMX7
10-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Did you hit puberty at age 5?

xellos88330
10-03-2010, 01:03 AM
If you squirt, congratulations, you have just officially fucked yourself.

DJ Mbenga
10-03-2010, 01:09 AM
ask your grandma for help latarian

The Reckoning
10-03-2010, 01:13 AM
when you dont act like this

DMX7
10-03-2010, 01:18 AM
it is fun to do bad things.

phyzik
10-03-2010, 02:24 AM
When you dip your stick into some warm trim, your no longer a virgin. Everything else is null and void and just practice for the real thing....

When a kid hits a homerun during batting practice do they count that on the record books?

In case your wondering, the answer is no.

I masterbate
10-03-2010, 06:07 AM
works for me.