PDA

View Full Version : Either Iowa St. is good............or

lebomb
10-03-2010, 09:28 AM
TT isnt that good. This appears to be a real down year for TT and UT. I see TT losing 5-6 games and UT losing 2 or 3 more themselves. *shrugs*

I guess things could change..........but it looks like the shakeup is happening this year. UT, A&M, TT at the bottom of the conference??? :(

BUMP
10-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Wow...a TT thread I better comment before it disappears.

And yes, sadly TT just sucks this year all the way around. And it starts at the Athletic Department who decided to bring in coaches that just don't mesh with their styles of play. It's not the players, these guys were here last year when they had a respectable season beating Mich. St in a bowl game, and two years ago when we were NC game bound up until the OU debacle.

Looks like that Leach incident is turning out to be a disaster :depressed

lebomb
10-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Wow...a TT thread I better comment before it disappears.

And yes, sadly TT just sucks this year all the way around. And it starts at the Athletic Department who decided to bring in coaches that just don't mesh with their styles of play. It's not the players, these guys were here last year when they had a respectable season beating Mich. St in a bowl game, and two years ago when we were NC game bound up until the OU debacle.

Looks like that Leach incident is turning out to be a disaster :depressed

I agree with everything you said here. Good thoughts.

I wasnt hating on TT or UT........just see a shift of sorts in the conference. The dominating teams..........well except for TA&M are somewhat struggling.

OU looks ok, Nebraska looks good, Colorado is suprising, Iowa St?....Kansas St. looks good. I think the conference championship will come down to Nebraska and OU, with K-state having an outside shot at it.

Thompson
10-03-2010, 10:43 AM
I wasnt hating on TT or UT........just see a shift of sorts in the conference. The dominating teams..........well except for TA&M are somewhat struggling.

I'm going to interpret this ambiguous quote as 'Texas A&M is the only dominant team not struggling.' :p:

djohn14
10-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Miz!

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Any tech fan who hated on Leach now has to eat crow.

lebomb
10-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm going to interpret this ambiguous quote as 'Texas A&M is the only dominant team not struggling.' :p:

:lmao ...... ummmmm NO. But an "A" for effort. Actually the TA&M quaterback would be damned good, if he could cut down on the turnovers. I like the guy. :toast

Also UT will be back ......... Gilbert is still too green. Now TT? Hmmmm, well we will have to see what Tuberville can do. Hopefully he doesnt slow down that offense. But he also needs to beef up the defense.

Tommy Tuberville
10-03-2010, 09:12 PM
I take full responsibilty for whats happening....

I appologize to the fans and the alumni who are not used to this style of losing football. I know that I have to live up the the consistent 8+ win seasons that Leach produced. I will be giving my all and am vowing a season turnaround.

I will be making some moves in the player rotation soon, and Sticks will for sure be getting more snaps this week at practice.

Go red raiders!

Tubs!

Blake
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Any tech fan who hated on Leach now has to eat crow.

:lol Tech was embarrased worse than this last year at home by A&M

Tech is currently having what's arguably it's best recruiting class to date under Tubbs.

How bout we wait a few years.

Blake
10-03-2010, 10:08 PM
TT isnt that good. This appears to be a real down year for TT and UT. I see TT losing 5-6 games and UT losing 2 or 3 more themselves. *shrugs*

I guess things could change..........but it looks like the shakeup is happening this year. UT, A&M, TT at the bottom of the conference??? :(

Potts sucks plain and simple.

The sooner that Sticks starts playing, the better.

Tommy Tuberville
10-04-2010, 06:46 PM
I want all Tech fans paitient.....Sticks will be getting reps this week, but it wont be a quick fix. He will need to also prove that he is ready to take the reigns!

DesignatedT
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech sucks and Tubs sucks.