PDA

View Full Version : The 13th Floor

JudynTX
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
:D :wow

http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com/index.html

13th Floor Haunted House has arrived in San Antonio! The longest and largest Haunted Attraction in San Antonio!

Prepare yourself San Antonio Haunted House lovers, for a Halloween Haunted House experience like nothing before in the Alamo City, 13th Floor Haunted House! Designed by nationally recognized haunted house designers 13th Floor Haunted House will transport you to new levels of horror.

This is not your run of the mill, jump out and go boo haunted house. The 13th Floor is an intense, graphic, theatrical show that will take you on a gut wrenching ride of visceral thrills and psychological horror!

Two Haunted Houses at One Location for One Price! Tickets include admission to both haunted houses, 13th Floor Haunted House and Unearthed! You will descend to an entrance which has been "unearthed" into the basement of this 105 year old building and journey through this haunted house before entering the holding area to board the elevator to the 13th Floor!

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2010, 10:21 AM
san antonians can not climb 13 floors there better be an elevator

ashbeeigh
10-04-2010, 12:34 PM
If you don't want to climb 13 floors you lazy ass wait until hallwoeen comes around (it's actually the 28-30) and do my organizations haunted house as a fundraiser.

http://awfc-scarefest.yolasite.com/

I haven't ever done one of these uber scary haunted houses. I'd love to try this one.

Dex
10-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Did anybody else remember hearing stories as a kid about the Haunted House that was too scary to finish? That if you did, you got your money back, but nobody ever did because the last floor was filled with spiders and snakes and roaches?

Well, damn Snopes already had to come in and ruin the fun.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/halloween/haunted.asp

SpursWoman
10-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I really, really am hoping we can go ... I just need to convince my daughter not to be a gigantic chicken. :lol

Cock-n-balls
10-04-2010, 02:21 PM
I really, really am hoping we can go ... I just need to convince my daughter not to be a gigantic chicken. :lol

Leave the party pooper at home.

JudynTX
10-04-2010, 03:59 PM

User won't go? :lol

SpursWoman
10-04-2010, 04:32 PM
User won't go? :lol

He'd definitely go ... we love that kind of shit. My son, too. We're just trying to get her to not be such a big baby. :lol

I Cut
10-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Leave the party pooper at home.

+1,000,000

I'm sure the kid has kept you from having fun in the past.

fraga
10-04-2010, 06:31 PM
If you don't want to climb 13 floors you lazy ass wait until hallwoeen comes around (it's actually the 28-30) and do my organizations haunted house as a fundraiser.

http://awfc-scarefest.yolasite.com/

I haven't ever done one of these uber scary haunted houses. I'd love to try this one.

I don't think it's actually 13 floors...that's just the name...and you need to beat you're webmaster with a wet towel...cause that website ain't scaring anybody...

Dex
10-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I dared, and I made it out alive.

SpursStalker
10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
:D :wow

http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com/index.html

13th Floor Haunted House has arrived in San Antonio! The longest and largest Haunted Attraction in San Antonio!

Prepare yourself San Antonio Haunted House lovers, for a Halloween Haunted House experience like nothing before in the Alamo City, 13th Floor Haunted House! Designed by nationally recognized haunted house designers 13th Floor Haunted House will transport you to new levels of horror.

This is not your run of the mill, jump out and go boo haunted house. The 13th Floor is an intense, graphic, theatrical show that will take you on a gut wrenching ride of visceral thrills and psychological horror!

Two Haunted Houses at One Location for One Price! Tickets include admission to both haunted houses, 13th Floor Haunted House and Unearthed! You will descend to an entrance which has been "unearthed" into the basement of this 105 year old building and journey through this haunted house before entering the holding area to board the elevator to the 13th Floor!

That's the place over by the railroad tracks and Sunset Station, right?

ashbeeigh
10-05-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't think it's actually 13 floors...that's just the name...and you need to beat you're webmaster with a wet towel...cause that website ain't scaring anybody...

It's an office full of social workers. What do you expect?

PakiDan
10-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Wow... what a shitty website!!

Stringer_Bell
10-05-2010, 11:29 PM

Haha, I wouldn't call it shitty, but it does REEK of pre-2000 internet. It's like walking into a fucking time machine.

ashbeeigh
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM

Haha, I wouldn't call it shitty, but it does REEK of pre-2000 internet. It's like walking into a fucking time machine.

Again, let me repeat. It's 10 women with primarily degrees in psychology or social work who are fundraising. Do y'all want to do the website fro bono next year? That'd be awesome. Thanks!

SourCandy
10-06-2010, 10:08 AM
No thanks.

poop poop

mrsmaalox
10-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Again, let me repeat. It's 10 women with primarily degrees in psychology or social work who are fundraising. Do y'all want to do the website fro bono next year? That'd be awesome. Thanks!

Ha, you're so racist ;)

PakiDan
10-06-2010, 01:27 PM

Ash! I was talking about the 13th floor website!

and Damn!!!! You really ARE racist!!!

JudynTX
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM
That's the place over by the railroad tracks and Sunset Station, right?

Yes. :D

I dared, and I made it out alive.

:wow So how was it? Give us a review.

JoeChalupa
10-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Are there any coupons out there for this place?

fraga
10-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I was talking about the Fundraiser website...the 13th floor website is meh...graphically nice...not very informative...and annoying that you can't mute all that dumb sound fx...