antgomez2009
10-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Its coming out tomorrow!

antg23 is my gamer tag for Ps3

Add me if you aint scared!!!

:flag:

Medvedenko
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I'll be picking it up. Have purchased the 2k games since the dreamcast games. This one is getting crazy good reviews and it seems a lot more polished than last years effort.

The MJ accomplishments are very well done and cool.

lefty
10-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Im getting it tomorrow

jason54858
10-04-2010, 06:40 PM
so am i

MiamiHeat
10-04-2010, 06:45 PM
fucking MJ on the cover.

im buying it.

jason54858
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
fucking MJ on the cover.

im buying it.

I hate the Heat but that is a cool ass sig you got there

TheHeatIsOn
10-04-2010, 10:17 PM
This game better be good bruh

crc21209
10-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Getting it tomorrow as well...:tu

Amuseddaysleeper
10-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I got it a week ago and can say no one will be let down. Amazing amazing game. The gameplay is significantly better than 2k10. Even without MJ and the classic teams, this would be the best 2k to date. 2k just pulled out all the stops this year.

EA knew they were screwed the first time they got their hands on the full version. I look forward to hearing what you guys think as well.

I have a modded 360 (though I'm gonna buy the game on the ps3 tomorrow so I can play online) and it leaked a week ago.

eisfeld
10-05-2010, 01:46 AM
Gotta wait till Friday :bang
Looking forward to it - I hope they fixed certain major issues from last years game.

lefty
10-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I got it a week ago and can say no one will be let down. Amazing amazing game. The gameplay is significantly better than 2k10. Even without MJ and the classic teams, this would be the best 2k to date. 2k just pulled out all the stops this year.

EA knew they were screwed the first time they got their hands on the full version. I look forward to hearing what you guys think as well.

I have a modded 360 (though I'm gonna buy the game on the ps3 tomorrow so I can play online) and it leaked a week ago.
Thanks for the review :tu

Cry Havoc
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
There is a thread in The Geek Zone about 2k11.

So far, multiple sources are citing it not only as the greatest basketball game of all time, but one of the pinnacle sports games of all time.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

Add me on Ps3: SprivinTocipra

Amuseddaysleeper
10-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Warning for PS3 users: If you choose to use custom music, there is a bug right now that will only play the first track on your selected playlist over and over and over. It's very annoying but 2K should have a patch to clean it up.

Also, these Jordan challenges are hard as hell, even on Pro mode.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-05-2010, 02:40 PM
and my PSN name is ItsWoweeZowee

IronMexican
10-05-2010, 02:41 PM
How do I even play custom Soundtracks? Shit wont work. I want some fucking AnCo.

DisAsTerBot
10-05-2010, 02:47 PM
and my PSN name is ItsWoweeZowee

just saw pavement at stubbs in austin...f'n amazing!

koriwhat
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
just saw pavement at stubbs in austin...f'n amazing!

my brother is a huge pavement fan.

Gorilla Game
10-05-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm getting it, I was going to wait a while because I just got 2k10 a few months ago, the reviews are in and it's a must buy.

Dex
10-05-2010, 06:23 PM
I usually wait for these games to come down in price before dropping the dime, but with the hype building on this one, I think 2K sports is going to be raiding my wallet by the end of the week.

Ginobili2Duncan
10-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Got the game this afternoon and it is amazing. I think EA should just cancel the NBA Elite release all together.

DJ Mbenga
10-05-2010, 09:02 PM
ill wait an extra week for the toysrus buy 2 get 1 free. MOH wouldn't be so bad for free

Cry Havoc
10-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Can't wait for this game to get here tomorrow! :danceclub

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
My brother bought it this afternoon, it's sitting right next to me and still in the package, I'm waiting for him to get off work..I didn't like 2K10, stopped playing it after a few weeks, so hopefully this one lives up to the massive amount of hype..

Ace
10-05-2010, 10:16 PM
So far its pretty badass. Big improvement from last year IMO

Quit Hatin'
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM
just finished running train on the heat with the lakers. a preview whats about to happen in real life. Just fed the bigs and the rest was easy. Bynum and Gasol taking turns shitting on bosh made the hilights. I guess christmas can't come soon enough.

Quit Hatin'

MI21
10-06-2010, 01:26 AM
Game is much, much better than 2K10.

ynh
10-06-2010, 03:43 AM
It's great.. only issue is I can steal the ball at will against the computer when they are bringing it up.

Chieflion
10-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Still torrenting. Playing on PC. 6 days and 12 hours remaining.

austN Spur
10-06-2010, 04:02 AM
ive been playing this game since the dreamcast when i was living on durango and chupaderas WAY back in the day.

this game is by far the best GAME I have playd PERIOD. even though ive been struggling with turnovers today been averaging 10+ a game, i figure it will clean up tomorrow when i'm sober. this game is so damm good:downspin:

Texas_Ranger
10-06-2010, 05:03 AM
Still torrenting. Playing on PC. 6 days and 12 hours remaining.

Same here. It's just that I'll need about 12 hours to download it. Fuck I can't wait even so little.

Muser
10-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Not out until Friday here, fuckin shit..Hopefully it comes a day early like things normally do from Game.

Ace
10-06-2010, 10:14 AM
just finished running train on the heat with the lakers. a preview whats about to happen in real life. Just fed the bigs and the rest was easy. Bynum and Gasol taking turns shitting on bosh made the hilights. I guess christmas can't come soon enough.

Quit Hatin'

Lol gimmick

Cry Havoc
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
just finished running train on the heat with the lakers. a preview whats about to happen in real life. Just fed the bigs and the rest was easy. Jesus and Gasol taking turns shitting on bosh made the hilights. I guess christmas can't come soon enough.

Quit Hatin'

Ftfy.

TimDunkem
10-06-2010, 10:22 AM
It's great.. only issue is I can steal the ball at will against the computer when they are bringing it up.
Do you play on hall of fame? If so, it could just be a rating, or slider issue. I don't have the game just yet, so I'm not sure.

Quit Hatin'
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Lol ace got his panties in a bunch. Don't be upset, don't be butthurt, there's always next and the year after that. Tbh ya niggas gotta wait til Kobe retires to win a ring. it's not too late to jump off the bandwagon though, but if u don't and choose to stick around make sure u bring vaseline faggot.

Quit Hatin'

Ace
10-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Lol ace got his panties in a bunch. Don't be upset, don't be butthurt, there's always next and the year after that. Tbh ya niggas gotta wait til Kobe retires to win a ring. it's not too late to jump off the bandwagon though, but if u don't and choose to stick around make sure u bring vaseline faggot.

Quit Hatin'
Lol gimmick

Quit Hatin'
10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Took you god dam 2 hours to say the same thing. Come up with some new material bro I'm right here.

Quit Hatin'

Ace
10-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Took you god dam 2 hours to say the same thing. Come up with some new material bro I'm right here.

Quit Hatin'
Lol gimmick

Ace
10-06-2010, 01:18 PM
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy145/4U2NV_717/picsay-1286389107.jpg

Amuseddaysleeper
10-06-2010, 01:53 PM
How do I even play custom Soundtracks? Shit wont work. I want some fucking AnCo.

Go to 2K Beats and then go to Arena Music. You have to have a playlist made in advance though.

And to those of you that are Pavement fans, you are all quickly moving up my list! :toast

I'd also be curious to hear feedback on the Jordan challenges. I finally beat The Arrival one (63 points, 50% shooting, 6+ assissts vs Celtics '86).

It's crucial you focus on the assissts first, and a nice feature is making players cut to the basket using L1 (or left bumper on xbox) which allowed to pick up some easy assists with Woodridge and Oakley.

One of the few issues I have with this game is that it's harder to hit open shots than it should be. I guess I gotta play with the sliders a bit and lower the steals tendency, because those are also a bit out of whack.

namlook
10-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Kobe drafts Jordan and laughs when Shaq gets blocked.

SmL9T3tbS6M

Spurs rock
10-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Go to 2K Beats and then go to Arena Music. You have to have a playlist made in advance though.

That's just for Arena music tho, I don't think we can put our own music on the menus. Which sucks. :depressed

Texas_Ranger
10-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Fuck this game!!!

I just played it. And now I deleted it already!!

Why the fuck can't they put a normal button for the spin move and the crossover?? Like in the 2K10 when you have 2 different buttons for that, but here you've got nothing!!

Another problem is when I play with the Spurs! I played a normal game and the firt time I made a foul Matt fucking Bonner came in for Dice. I played like 30 seconds and then that bullshit!! Oh man.... Just fuck it!!

Dex
10-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Fuck this game!!!

Why the fuck can't they put a normal button for the spin move and the crossover?? Like in the 2K10 when you have 2 different buttons for that, but here you've got nothing!!

Another problem is when I play with the Spurs! I played a normal game and the firt time I made a foul Matt fucking Bonner came in for Dice. I played like 30 seconds and then that bullshit!! Oh man.... Just fuck it!!

:whine Take a chill pill.

If they had a button for every iso and crossover move then the controller would need like 30 buttons. The analog stick works fine.

And you can manage your own roster and turn coach substitutions off.

Cry Havoc
10-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Fuck this game!!!

Wow dude. It's called Menu > Options > Auto subs off.

lefty
10-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Greatest game ever

Great gameplay, great attention to details

Mark Price and Danny Ainge move behind the 3 pt line like their real life counterparts (laterally)
Even Steve Kerr`s entry passes look like Steve Kerr`s entry passes
DJ's defensive position, etc......

Luv it hehehehehehehe

And playing with the 86 Bulls = tons of fun; young Jordan is amazing :lol

Chucho
10-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Definitely not "landmark" or "monumental". It's a tightened up version of 2K10 with controls that are still somewhat unresponsive, less lag and Jordan. Mine has a bug, turning off auto subs doesn't always work, the dunk contest is miserable as fuck with controls that respond like a diabetic to Mountain Dew and the highlight reel is likely to give some one epilepsy. It's still a great game, but people talking that it's light years ahead of 2k10 are full of it, and it certainly isn't in the Pantheon of Great Sports Games like Tecmo Bowl, Fight Night rd 2, NHL 94, NBA 2K5 and UFC 09.

ynh
10-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Do you play on hall of fame? If so, it could just be a rating, or slider issue. I don't have the game just yet, so I'm not sure.

I'm starting to think it was just that game.. I was playing against the Thunder and was stripping the ball endlessly from Westbrook. I tryied to do it yesterday and had no luck in the 4 games I played.

No I have it on Pro.. I'll be the first to admit I'm not all that great at these games.. I'm two games in to the season and playing as the Pistons and the Pacers and I haven't won a game yet.. infact the only game I've won since I have got the game was the Father's Day Jordan Challenge.

Simulation is a bitch though.. had it on that first and the CPU and I would shoot about 30 percent for the game.

ynh
10-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh Biggest complaint that I have noticed is the announcers get the names wrong.. If there is another player in the league with your last name they will call you that. I had them call Tyrus Thomas - Isaiah Thomas... George Hill - Grant Hill.. and Wil Bynum - Andrew Bynum... And they call Monroe - Malone a lot.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-07-2010, 03:47 AM
i wasnt going to get 2k11 until i read this thread and some other forums. :lol

I went out and bought it just now. Game is awesome, much better than 2k10, but dang turnovers have killed me!

will take some time to get used to it

Slydragon
10-07-2010, 08:14 AM
This game was so realistic until it showed Tim Duncan getting out the bus in a full blown suit, In the pregame cinama.

Been playing 2k since the first one on dreamcast.

lefty
10-07-2010, 08:39 AM
lol, that dude Smith is a backup PG on most legends teams