PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Biggest Squares in NBA History

SpursTillTheEnd
10-05-2010, 01:15 AM
See the list (http://www.complex.com/blog_galleries/youre-not-cool-the-10-biggest-squares-in-nba-history/dwight-howard)

2. Karl Malone
...and the most famous non-white Jazz player, Mr. Karl Malone. He gets a single cool point for allegedly making a pass at Kobe's wife (not really "cool," maybe, but certainly hilarious), but everything else about the Mailman—his staunch Republican support, his love for 18-wheelers and professional wrestling, the entire "black cowboy" shtick...man. Where do we begin?

5. Mark Madsen
All big white stiffs (pause) in the NBA are not created equal, and just because you're tall, white, and goofy doesn't make you uncool. Chris Kaman, he's kind of cool. Scalabrine? Definitely cool. But Mark Madsen...words can't really describe how uncool you are.

4. David Robinson & Tim Duncan
Meet the Twin Towers...of Uncoolness. David's a military man who holds the modern-day NBA record for "Most Consecutive Games Played Without a Shape-Up." Timmy's favorite hobbies include "sword and knife collecting, Dungeons & Dragons, fantasy video games & paintball"—and to that list, we'll add "getting tattoos of jesters and Merlins." Hey, we love these guys, but call ’em what they are: dorks.

milkshakeballa
10-05-2010, 01:29 AM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/307/78367343.gif

BUMP
10-05-2010, 01:59 AM
White people have been the victims of racism just as much as black people have. Ever heard of the Holocaust

AussieFanKurt
10-05-2010, 02:08 AM
nice trolling bump

Sisk
10-05-2010, 02:08 AM
White people have been the victims of racism just as much as black people have. Ever heard of the Holocaust

:lmao

Who said this retarded shit in the club? Jacob1987 or some shit?

AussieFanKurt
10-05-2010, 02:11 AM
fuck doug christie has a shit wife

buttsR4rebounding
10-05-2010, 02:11 AM
I thank God, literally, that my kids had posters of Robinson and Duncan on their walls growing up rather than a rapist and a gansta...

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-05-2010, 02:12 AM
I thank God, literally, that my kids had posters of Robinson and Duncan on their walls growing up rather than a rapist and a gansta...

Can grey spurfan be even more cliche?

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 02:34 AM

That God guy. He's the goods.

tee, hee.

badfish22
10-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Can grey spurfan be even more cliche?

:lmao

TheSullyMonster
10-05-2010, 02:46 AM
I dunno, Karl Malone kinda gets a pass for fathering a dozen illegitimate children or something.

Complex says: Seems fitting that Shawn is currently running as a Republican candidate (http://www.voteshawn.com/) for a seat in the Utah House. Somehow, we think the "NBA Bitches Vol. 1" YouTube clip above won't be part of his campaign. Sidebar: What's the point of being Mormon if you're not gonna Big Love it out with multiple wives?

Man's got a point. Especially if you can afford them.

ezau
10-05-2010, 03:37 AM

So when did the Jews become white?

jason54858
10-05-2010, 05:32 PM
So when did the Jews become white?

Are you an idiot. Jewish is a religion not race, and also Jews went through the holocaust based on their religion not their race. The white Germans put the white Jews through hell.

ezau
10-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Are you an idiot. Jewish is a religion not race, and also Jews went through the holocaust based on their religion not their race. The white Germans put the white Jews through hell.

Uncle Hitler didn't think so

duhoh
10-05-2010, 09:11 PM

:lol